Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" (28766 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Seen Using One Of The Presidential Plane! (photo) / A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / PHOTOS: FRSC Official Seen Directing Traffic In The Heavy Rain In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by amicableSavage: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
all i see in the 2nd pic is a babe with mad hips.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by muderkid(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
The officer is just going back to the roots and that shows you LASG is doing a lot in terms of agriculture
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by zuokumo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the mixture in that nylon.. please what is that for?
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by amzee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Readonee35L:
This Op na slowpoke.
That be like sugarcane
Even if na sugarcane . please what's special about this , how is this news, the front page of this site is now a comedy section .
Educative topics are left behind , but irrelevant nonsense topic will Make fp angry
Only useless topics make front page dis days e.g snake,wizkid,fayose,wike i tire 4 all d mods sef make Seun ban dem sef.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by amzee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
zuokumo:
Am I the only one seeing the mixture in that nylon.. please what is that for?
It is called ''Opa eyin'' Man power,yoruba's version of ''Burantashi'' dat tin wey my brodas 4 North dey use if dem wan fucck.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by sexyellency(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
phransix147:
Na sugarcane be dat abi eye dey pain d OP?
Abi oh...help me ask am oh. I think say nah only me dey see different thing.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Ak4200(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is a lie and we should stop write nonsense
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Temmytea70(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
When i saw Kondo ,i thought it was dat tin dem de shove inside KPEKUS wink ......... Am dissapointed angry angry !

I taught u are Jesus boy
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by tillaman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
that ain't no sugarcane, d Op can lie ehn!
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by dipznano: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
clogogo:
The Lastma still has with him a traditional medicine known as agbo iba ,he can't even access govt hospital's and you say he should collect bride Nigeria situation becoming too worst ..

Ur point angry
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Kazrem(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
They sized it from a motorist. You saw the agbo in the second man's hand?
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Megasaucy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
My kind of man! Work and pleasure all join! Your head dey there Joor.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by kilokeys(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
i see agbo for the guy hand
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by kenoz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2016

Wetin person no go see for this country
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by kenoz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2016

Wetin person no go see for this country
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by flameH(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
the sugarcane in d 1st pic is longer than the one in the 3rd pic!!! I hope no be wetin I dey tink the man dey do to d sugarcane
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Not Just Pipe but also AGBO

Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by ogoplus: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
sexymoma:
Stop feeding us with lies here

She/he is a blogger....
Some of them can do anything to drive traffic
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by pawoz: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
@ OP, this is Ojota Bus-stop. I know the officer holding the sugar-cane, I will definitely see him tomorrow morning for Ojota Bus-Stop.
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by akigbemaru: 2:49am On Jun 03, 2016
LASTMA
Re: LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" by Bdemmy(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
This other Lastma with kponkriyon and sobontone nko?

Governor Ikpeazu Lectures Students Of ABSU / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics) / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians