Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria (33540 Views)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
typical hypocritical Nigerian, after using back door/runs we gogo church to give testimony

2 Likes

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by menix(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is the best i have seen so far..

Op thanx for uplifting my spirit..
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Taryur3(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
That part...you think you are doing me gat me laughing.good job O.P
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by enomakos(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
To get a government job you must also know the governor or deputy governor babalawo

4 Likes

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Speakdatruth: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
A no even see anything wey funny here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by kenoz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Eberex(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
angry

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
make una no worry, since na the latest trend for Nairaland. Na to go siddon compose my own too. WATCH OUT!!
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by ipreach: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
lloooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by drizzymadbet(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
goverment work can be sweet buy can make you as redundant as anything you can ever think of

1 Like

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by nkemdi89(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Government job isn't the best job one can have, it's just the job security it guarantees, it gives room for mediocrity especially youth who need to harness his potential and ability, that is to say it also promotes laxity. The era of waiting for pension is far gone as the system doesn't really favour most pensioners, this can be attributed to the bureaucratic processes couple with poor documentation and record keeping of data's affecting civil servants, it is also encouraging to know that most of our leaders were once career civil servants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by nasiodamus(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol nice piece..but the funny thing be say all dese civiil servants if u go see dem 4 office. them nor just get joy as if say the work don tire dem but people go still dey fight to enter.

1 Like

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Flawlessmakeup(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Funny post.
How do I even apply for a government job sef, cos I am interested. I have friends working o and if I ask them how did u apply? The will say I did not apply oo, na my papa nai help me or you will hear na my uncle,aunt, sister, brother nai help me.

Abeg! Those one that nobody helped except God,how did you apply o
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by t12tosin: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Flawlessmakeup:
Funny post.
How do I even apply for a government job sef, cos I am interested. I have friends working o and if I ask them how did u apply? The will say I did not apply oo, na my papa nai help me or you will hear na my uncle,aunt, sister, brother nai help me.

Abeg! Those one that nobody helped except God,how did you apply o

You fit fax God to quickly pick up your call
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by pinkyliceous(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
If you wanna get a Civil Service job there are 2 people that can help you easily.
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by catalan15(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
9ice One....
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good story. Probably the best I've read on this new style of "10 things..."
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
In IYANYA's Voice; " OMO NO COME WHINE ME WITH STORY O! STORY (x2) oh!
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
[b][/b]
And u got the job,after one month,2 months,3,and 4 months, no salary paid!
cry

1 Like

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
in the 5th month u realise they've not paid other senior civil servants for 4months........and govt insists they don't have money angry grin

1 Like

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
when u hear NLC of ur state agitating for you and calls for a strike!
cool

1 Like

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
And ur governor calls for negotiation with NLC. And offers to pay dem 5months half salaries in arears u b like wtf!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
to be continued.................
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
tolu4you:
Not funny....... But true
how the heck is this not funny...
Your problems no be for here oo
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
henrygale:
[b][/b]
And u got the job,after one month,2 months,3,and 4 months, no salary paid!
cry

Actually that's a service rule. No government job pays immediately after commencement. Federal normally takes 2 months b4 pay starts, most States take up to 3 months. Mind you, you'll be paid in arrears too for those skipped months
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Rutycool(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
and i bliv thats the op's face on the last picture, its a good one sha, at least thats another way of advertising one's handsome self on nairaland. keep it up. dont get it twisted bros u fine
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by ProfGday(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is my 5th year after graduation i fit be me ooo.........
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by bobkezel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
What is the meaning of this? And how did it get to fp. I wish we have the power to ban moderators. Useless moderators.
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Boldstar(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s][/s]
tolu4you:
Not funny....... But true
[s][/s]

Nah

Funny but not true...
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by goodforsomthing: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
omowolewa:
Government work na gulder ultimate search oo o, get it and feel on top of the world.

Story continue,you are paid your first salary and your sow a seed to Naijabet.

You make a lot of money from it like 10x of your salary and you become a star.

THE END.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice / Job Offer: Ecobank 2019 Entry Level Recruitment / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.