Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria (33538 Views)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by goodforsomthing: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
omowolewa:
Government work na gulder ultimate search oo o, get it and feel on top of the world.

Story continue,you are paid your first salary and your sow a seed to Naijabet.

You make a lot of money from it like 10x of your salary and you become a star.

THE END.

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Damfostopper(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mtcheeeew.... Next tym op come out straight n " write 20 things a jobseeker can relate to "
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by daniella04: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
chikel2000:
Hehehehehe nice one OP, please alert me when FIRS recruitment is out
the new director is still settling his cronies. He has employed up to 1000 persons no interview was conducted, this is against the act that set up the FIRS. I guess everyone is turning a blind eye to it
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Celebration of mediocrity.
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by tolu4you: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Boldstar:
[/s][s]
Nah
Funny but not true...
Must you quote me?
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by tolu4you: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Arsenate:
how the heck is this not funny... Your problems no be for here oo
Kilode?
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by chikel2000(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
daniella04:
the new director is still settling his cronies. He has employed up to 1000 persons no interview was conducted, this is against the act that set up the FIRS. I guess everyone is turning a blind eye to it
babe, wen did dis happen!
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Sike(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Lmaoooo. Na wa O
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by ikmuray: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Daniella who told u?
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by ikmuray: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
daniella04:

Daniella who told u?
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by daniella04: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
ikmuray:

Daniella who told u?
My relative that work in FIRS Abuja, you can always ask anyone you know that work there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice / Job Offer: Ecobank 2019 Entry Level Recruitment / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.