Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic (531 Views)

I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! / Earn With Your Web/blog - Approved Konga Affiliate Account For Sale / Konga Affiliate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic by Samtoby(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Few weeks back, I wanted to login to my konga affiliate account after ignoring the account for like almost two months, it was due to a melt down on my blog which made the earning on the affiliate program stopped because I was busy with another business.

To cut the long story short, I tried login in but it's kept giving error report, I tried changing the password, then the error says that "email can't be found", so I contacted the CS and their response was that "the account was deactivated because of no record of sales and inactivity on the account"; this got me angry cause I still have N6k plus on my last login, it can't be withdraw because the payout limit is N10k.

To cut it short again, I was told to register all over again to start using the account which I did and also asked about my already cleared N6k, the reply was that they will "look into it", just last week, it clocked a week of "looking into it", I contacted the CS again and asked for follow up on the issue, here is the response I got below:

"As earlier advised this will be looked into

We apologize that other statistics may not appear, as the your new account created overrides the previous.

Nevertheless, your commission will be credited in your account."

It's a week now..

Has anyone experience this before? I feel cheated right now, because when the account was registered with no sales record and inactivity for a very long time, it wasn't deactivated.

Is this just me

Bro Lalasticlacla, what's your say?

Mods: adewasco2k , Slyr0x una nko?
Re: Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic by gidimasters(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Oya Dab
Re: Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Just 6k u d para.
Mycheew
Re: Did Konga Affiliate Team Just Cheat Me Or Am Being Dramatic by Samtoby(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
jboy73:
Just 6k u d para. Mycheew
So am being dramatic?? But u know 6k can still safe a live.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Do This? / Newly Launched HTML Tutorial Website / Can Someone Help Me Fix This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.