Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

“i’m His Father” - Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s “my Boy” Jibe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “i’m His Father” - Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s “my Boy” Jibe (711 Views)

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) / #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m His Father” - Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s “my Boy” Jibe by HFMagazine: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Speaking to JOY tv, Nigerian entertainment mogul, Dele Momodu has addressed jibes directed at him by singer, Davido.
In the 17 minutes long interview with the Ghanaian based media house, Chief Momodu spoke about Nigeria-Ghana collaborations and the state of the entertainment industry in the western African country of Ghana before being well drilled over Davido’s jibe by the host.

Responding to the remarks made by Davido in the track, Bahd Bado Baddest where he called the entertainment mogul, “His boy”, chief Dele Momodu said:

Sometimes your fans may mislead you, and i know what he is doing is what every other artistes does, you want to sell records, so you have to create controversy.”

“I don’t think David will see me and say i’m his boy, Im his father (Smiles) ...Why would i fight with my own child, i can’t fight him and now we are connected together through that baby... i can never fight David..... He is too small for me... Never!”
“On Ovation TV...almost every week they are playing “Osinachi” despite the fact that Osinachi is using style to attack me

See the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVCpdrqihb4
Re: “i’m His Father” - Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s “my Boy” Jibe by marie2012: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sure smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell This Movie Script / Watch: Hulk Fights Iron-man’s Hulkbuster In New Epic Fan Film / Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.