Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ (711 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ by street2view: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ousted Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen has asserted T-Boss withheld the truth about the occasions that prompted to his preclusion and removal for the diversion. Kemen was excluded from the Big Brother Naija reality appear for petting Romanian-Nigerian housemate T-supervisor without her assent.

Review that Kemen amid the week rendered his open conciliatory sentiment to T-supervisor and people in general, saying he exaggerated his diversion.

In a video interview with Azuka and transferred on Youtube, the previous housemate guaranteed that T-Boss had declined to come clean about the occasions that occurred between them.

Kemen said, “On the off chance that she had the chance to state the truth and to shield me, she would have.” He said while T-Boss isn’t a bad individual, she most likely withheld the truth for the amusement. “I surmise that on the off chance that she had the chance to grasp the truth, she would have,” said Kemen. “I think on the off chance that she was given the choice, I think she would have taken the choice.
I know TBoss is not a bad individual, but rather simply like each other individual, we can do bad stuff, possibly only for the amusement.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

http://street2view.com/big-brother-naija-t-boss-withheld-truth-happened-n25m-kemen-watch-video/

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ by easyzworld: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Weldohsir
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ by mykelmeezy: 2:46am On Mar 11, 2017
every man/woman for themselves
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ by KevMitnick: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2017
You got got Bro... Deal with it
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Withheld The Truth Of What Happened For N25m – Kemen [ by duduade: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Please break down..

(1) (Reply)

Which Cartoons Made Your Childhood? / Movie Series Agent Of Shield / WATCH: Bambam Seen Checking Her ‘private Parts’ After Hitting It With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.