Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io (1792 Views)

How To Build A Snakes And Ladders Game With C++ (no Gui) / How Can I Build A Twitter like @mention System In PHP? / Phpsocket.io-Real-time Chat Engine With HTML & Android Client Support [Updated] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some days back, I published a library - https://www.nairaland.com/3136801/chat-engine-html-android-client

Now, I have added a chat IM example to the archive, you can demo it here - http://dhtml.github.io/phpsocket.io/examples/chatim/index.html

You can get the source from http://dhtml.github.io/phpsocket.io

1 Like

Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by lekropasky(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
hi bro, can you give me a head up about how this chating stuffs in android. I have google a lot I haven't found a solution. the only thing I have seen so far is this XMPP stuffs. I'll be happy if you can put me through. thanks
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
lekropasky:
hi bro, can you give me a head up about how this chating stuffs in android. I have google a lot I haven't found a solution. the only thing I have seen so far is this XMPP stuffs. I'll be happy if you can put me through. thanks

www.codecanyon.net/item/whats-app-chat-clone-an-ionic-framework-socketio-and-nodejs-full-hybrid-app-/15859231?s_rank=144

you can use this script for ios/android application it is written in Html5 , js.node and socket .io

use phonegap/intelxdk(cordova) build system .
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxy20:

www.codecanyon.net/item/whats-app-chat-clone-an-ionic-framework-socketio-and-nodejs-full-hybrid-app-/15859231?s_rank=144

you can use this script for ios/android application it is written in Html5 , js.node and socket .io

use phonegap/intelxdk(cordova) build system .
Exactly, my library works like socket.io (but on PHP platform)

lekropasky:
Hmn, maybe maybe I can do a full-tutorial on this stuff, time is just my problem.

If you are not restricted to PHP, I will advise you to make use of socket.io (it is NODE.JS) - I can assist you if you get stuck.
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Telegram is open source . The android version is in java while other version was built in c++ using qt , visual studio Xcode using objective -C and some tools to compile their codes . Google it you will see more and the source codes on github .

The process is damm long .
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
My own library also has android integration, I will work on a sample chat on android much later. When i first created the library like 2 years back, I used it to build an android chat rather similar to whatsapp - before i now made an open-source version.
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
dhtml18:
My own library also has android integration, I will work on a sample chat on android much later. When i first created the library like 2 years back, I used it to build an android chat rather similar to whatsapp - before i now made an open-source version.

You really tried using Html and java together . Nice work .
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxy20:

You really tried using Html and java together . Nice work .
Well, i use a lot of technologies sha. . . .that is why i am a troll programmer
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by lekropasky(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks You'll. I dont have any knowledge about node.js, i'll prefer PHP.
Re: How To Build A One-on-one Chat Im With Phpsockets.io by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
dhtml18:

Well, i use a lot of technologies sha. . . .that is why i am a troll programmer
kiss cool

(1) (Reply)

Angular 2 Tutorial / I Want A Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense To Buy / PHP Browserbox 5.0 Is Out With Its Own Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.