Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos (40175 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
queenstl:

This photo was taken in Lagos yesterday June 1st. The wife is pictured above giving her husband a haircut at their home in Lagos.
lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/woman-pictured-giving-her-husband-a-haircut-in-lagos/
Its good.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by MandateofGod(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good for the present economy
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by LordDecency(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
domopps:
Am so sure sinaj can do more than this for me.

Cheeeers

I dey wait.. undecided

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Christianwalas(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Awesome
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Ugoeze2016: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
....and this is news because?? shakes head and sneak out....
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by FxMallam: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
This woman should start business sharp sharp. I don't see women barbers anywhere. Could be novel enough to attract lots of men to her shop.

www.fxmallam.com
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:
So sure the woman aint a Nairalander...

the only thing a nairaland gal can do is to give Head...

grin grin

Wait women dey give head again?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by montezz(f): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mum cuts my dad's hair sometimes. Its not new. *giggles*
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by boujaye: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Its economically sane tho... These days when you go to the barber's He demanding 500 flat for mere cuts? Wondering how much it is now for dreadlocks
dreadlocks? the economic-lock under buhari is it not sufficient enough?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Lovine: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good woman. But my wife does that on my beautiful head weekly, Sahara desert to be precis
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sometimes, peasants have happier lives that their so called sophisticated counterparts. It is among the middle class that you hear husbands killing wives and amount the elite and celebrity that you have very high divorce rates while the so called poor go through life struggles together resolving conflicts as they arrive. But we all need money all the same.

1 Like

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by gbishman: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is quite a very touching and emotional picture, this is a wife expressing her compassion for her husband in hard economic times, could also be seen as a woman taken absolute precaution of her husbands health from infection from unsterilized clippers so on and so forth.
Also depicts a man who has taken out time to teach the wife how best to meet his wants and desires thereby adding value to her life.
The list goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is the kind of thing NL guys will cheer and like. But let a man help bath his baby, they will be foaming in the mouth. The world does not revolve around you guys.

1 Like

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
LordDecency:

I dey wait.. undecided
lwkmd grin
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by menix(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
wristbangle:

grin grin

Wait women dey give head again?

Haa baba, u na virginus abii
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by menix(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
montezz:
Mum cuts my dad's hair sometimes. Its not new. *giggles*

Montezzyy!!! is it with Plier or Chisel...
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by djblue007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice wife!
There is this my neighbor's wife who helps him shave his hair when bushy. This is common among some Igbo's.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:

Haa baba, u na virginus abii

Na BJ na. Men na head dem dey give cool
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by daylae(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
kilode100:
Why do you people love glorifying and celebrating poverty?

NONSENSE
has it got anything to do with poverty? barbing your husband's hair or plaiting your wive's hair as the case may be?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by montezz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:

Montezzyy!!! is it with Plier or Chisel...
Lol. Is that what u cut your hair with?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Dharnchuks(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is not necessarily poverty. An aunt of mine used to cut her kids hair and her husband's sometimes when she felt like and the were very comfortable.

kilode100:
Why do you people love glorifying and celebrating poverty?

NONSENSE
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by LordDecency(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

No comment.

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Menace2Society(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairaland chai!
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by tall2ce(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
which kind clipper be this way no get wire
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by flokii: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
tall2ce:
which kind clipper be this way no get wire

grin

Na wireless.. you never soji be that
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by menix(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
montezz:

Lol. Is that what u cut your hair with?

Yes, if its a woman doing it...
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Nwaisuochi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
nathan888:
See love
Which love? This is fake because there's no electric cord dangling Abi na rechargeable haircutter dem dey use?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by FBS: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Aight.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:
So sure the woman aint a Nairalander...

the only thing a nairaland gal can do is to give Head...
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by chikel2000(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeejayHamaar:
Wow... I hope my future wife is here seeing this. I will start learning how to make hair too so we don't need to be spending money in any form of salon.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Topiipii(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Na BJ na. Men na head dem dey give cool
It's applicable to both sexes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.