Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos (40174 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by abatisegun: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na only dis one u see my wife always help m cut my hair with blade I no dey visit barber shop again. So no big deal
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Arijude(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
You're the one op.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by greatman247(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:
So sure the woman aint a Nairalander...
the only thing a nairaland gal can do is to give Head...

Lol. U don kill person with too much laughter oooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Topiipii:

It's applicable to both sexes.

Oh okay.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by omoelu1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
With wireless clipper
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by sukkot: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx why you letting ya babymama fade you ? cheesy
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Topestbilly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
VampireeM:
Thats not a big deal.. My mum barbs my Dad's hair sometimes even now they are elderly

Picture or we don't ........ undecided
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cost saving adjustments.
The 300 naira the man would have paid a barber will be used to buy tomatoes grin

Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Its economically sane tho... These days when you go to the barber's He demanding 500 flat for mere cuts? Wondering how much it is now for dreadlocks

And am Bald, the Barbers still tell me its Flat price....500Hunz for warming my head..jeez this world ain't fare...
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Olypeppy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
My dad hasn't gone to the salon for the past 35 years...my mum is her barber...#love them both
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Shym3xx: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
Shym3xx why you letting ya babymama fade you ? cheesy

Loool.

I don't mess with ragheaded ninjas and I eat pork.

So stop the blasphemy against Mohammed the camel jockey...I don't fvck with that nyggah. grin
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by 1babeonly: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeejayHamaar:
Wow... I hope my future wife is here seeing this. I will start learning how to make hair too so we don't need to be spending money in any form of salon.

Haba.. those whom the only means of their survival is the barbing or make hair will not eat again. Take it easy and pray to GOD to give U money to pay for what U want, that's all.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Beingunique(f): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
I've been barbing my husband's hair even before we got married...... .. but its a good habit, it brings more closeness between the couples, a form of bonding......
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by icybeth(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Romantic Hajiya /malama, weldone.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by anigold(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Its economically sane tho... These days when you go to the barber's He demanding 500 flat for mere cuts? Wondering how much it is now for dreadlocks

ladies in the house please how much is brazilian hair now?
My mumu gal friend says its N342,000.....
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by anigold(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beingunique:
I've been barbing my husband's hair even before we got married...... .. but its a good habit, it brings more closeness between the couples, a form of bonding......
see your mouth.. Are you lai mohammed... Na joke ooo lol
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by anigold(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:
So sure the woman aint a Nairalander...

the only thing a nairaland gal can do is to give Head...
head are you trying to say that most Nairaland babes are ritualists. This is not fair at all.. Lol
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Tynasparks(f): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeejayHamaar:
Wow... I hope my future wife is here seeing this. I will start learning how to make hair too so we don't need to be spending money in any form of salon.
seriously ??
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by gbengaunited: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is very bad...spiritually is not Good...
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Ayaba2015(f): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2016
It reminds me of when I used to do this for my sweet dad
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Harfisco(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by kosokoadeyemi: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Good
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Smilewilson: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
VampireeM:
Thats not a big deal.. My mum barbs my Dad's hair sometimes even now they are elderly

At this age?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by luswitz(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
tboyO2:
See the man Belle grin
too much eba! cry
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by Theoflux(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
A good wife is truely a blessing. Cool shey? coolA good wife is truely a blessing. Cool shey?
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by lizzynicole: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
no big deal.
Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by lizzynicole: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
i once know a wealthy man who paid for his wife training as a barber, and nobody cuts his hair after she became perfect.
kilode100:
Why do you people love glorifying and celebrating poverty?

NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.