Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

25,000 Copies Of Dr. BEN Carson's GIFTED HANDS To Be Distributed In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 25,000 Copies Of Dr. BEN Carson's GIFTED HANDS To Be Distributed In Lagos (593 Views)

Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba? / The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! / Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25,000 Copies Of Dr. BEN Carson's GIFTED HANDS To Be Distributed In Lagos by ademolaaoc(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
It's A great Day and a dawn of NEWNESS...

We have set out to launch 25,000 copies of Dr. Ben Carson's Gifted Hands to Lagos teenagers as part of effort to inspire them to greatness.
According to the Visioneer whose passion for development and greatness has earned series of recognition locally and internationally said, the idea is to infuse the energy of Possibilities in the lives of Nigerian Teenagers by distributing 25,000 copies of this great masterpiece in the first phase of the project. #InspireALagosTeen.

Many International organisations have been throwing their support behind this lofty project. All the team require from well meaning Nigerian is to donate copies of this book to #InspireALagosTeen.

Kindly watch the video post on youtube using #InspireALagosTeen and other social media platforms.
Book sellers with copies of this book can send me a private sms to 09055430353 for patronage. (SMS only).

Thank you as you contribute to the growth of Teenagers in Nigeria.

#InspireALagosTeen

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Engage My Staff More? Pls HELP / PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher / Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.