Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... (33751 Views)

Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol.....gringrin

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol.....gringrin
sandoski shey na lie i lie grin
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Iamsynord:

sandoski shey na lie i lie grin

Na true talk ooooo.... grin

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Na true talk ooooo.... grin
am feeling your memes ooo. Are you related to smellymouth ?
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Iamsynord:

am feeling your memes ooo. Are you related to smellymouth ?

Thanks dear.....grin

Smellymouth ooo, he is my husbandcheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Smellymouth: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks dear.....grin

Smellym.outh ooo, he is my husbandcheesygrin

Bubu kiss kiss kiss
Didn't hear from u again
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by justscorch: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
What about krekata krekata,or shuperu,or miami,dubai,your mama,fine girl.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by kayalla(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
floragregs:
If them remove all these things wey u mention, wetin come remain again na? Abeg free them jor.

becos dem no de fit settle down compose songs wey go make sense, just to run enter market.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by sharrp: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
I do (insert anything ) pass ronaldo
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by worlexy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Henessy, Moet, Ferrari,
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by VictorRomanov: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
If there is no "baby wine am", then that list is not complete!
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nickymezor(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
LOLZ...True talk OP. Those lines re foreva being used.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by ThuGnificenX: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
It's your boy
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by cupidhero(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Help me ask them what is

Kpekele,kpokolo,krikata,oweh,Kpalanga,.....if you want to watch movies na me get shoprite.

I don't give a 4uck about any type of music that limits artistic/musical expressions. You can't express more than three emotions,feelings or situation with the rubbish genre Nigerians has chosen to follow and support sheepishly.

Any Cat thats not Hip Hop trash-Cassidy
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
[b]
Iamsynord:
1) I will Take You – This is a line you are almost certain to hear in a Nigerian song. Artistes that are recording in slums and struggle to book studio sessions are so in love with this particular line. You see someone who is still living in ajegunle screaming i will take you to london, i will take you to paris, i will take you higher, i will take you to toronto....and many more fantasy lands. The most painful thing is that most of that dont even call togo, ghana and south africa which are countries they can struggle to take this girls to and help develop africa..

2) I get Money – I get money, i get dollars, i get pounds.. Most of this artistes have not even see real dollars and pounds , not to talk of holding it or possessing these currencies to the extent of spending it yafun yafun or on girls.. i will spray you pounds and dollars, i get plenty money, i get money, my money dey overflow ,the only competition i get na dangote yet their contract is 70 – 30 percent ...... hmmn, you get money and you still dey borrow clothes go show and borrow loan record track, God dey..

3) Back then when i was broke/ in the Ghetto - Every Nigerian artiste is never rich from the start. Even those with billionaire father will say “ i remember when i had no money in my back account “.Nigerian artistes believe they have to create a feeling that they suffered and husstled to the top with no dime. This is in order to connect with the crowd that listens to them . No recent nigerian album where a track wouldnt be how the artist use to drink garri with no water or walk to studio to and fro with one shoe.

4) Baby / love – Baby or doll, na them know.. perhaps Nigerian songs are the reason why most nigerian girls dont reason well again... Almost all songs , our nigerian girls are referred to as babies.. baby comman take chocolate, baby oo gimme love , baby na you i want.. What went wrong with using be my girl, with using woman, ladies or lass??

5) Eh and yeh - Eh .... yeba ooo ehen ehen..i thank God for blessing .. you will hear one background eh ehen... ehen ehen.. what are you ehen ehen ??.... ye oo baby.. ye .. ah ah ... yeh yeh.... why this

6) Low- Nigeria artists will never tell you to go high ...... there is almost an 100 percent certainty you will hear this in any nigerian club track.. Bend down low, go down low, wine it low , shake it low, take it slow.... A sure item in nigerian tracks.No wonder the economy is low.. oya buhari, go low, oya okonjo , go low..
[/b]
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
o
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by daviesmania(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
what do u expect when u dance to any sily thing the put forward, that way they show-up next time with something more sily. I DON CRAZE FOR MY LOVE. . I GO DIE FOR MY LOVE. SHIT.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Shollyjay90(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wat Of.....' God Bless My Huzzle"
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol.......ing

abeg like www.facebook.com/joycemeyersfan ...better tori for people wey wan enjoy everyday life
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Truman155(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ibadan rappers be like my blood is so full call me a bloody full lipsrsealed wtf

we will make love from the couch to the bed from the bed to the bedroom wtf the bed is usually in the bedroom hence them term bedroom

importantly the lack of creative lyrics in Nigerian music is disheartening they will always cover up saying its a dance song smh angry

as for me i have made a convenant with myself not to listin to trash my favorite songs includes but not limited to the work of the following composers
giuseppe verdi
wolfgang mozart
handel

for your enjoyment i recommend listing to any or all of the following
la donna imobile (woman is fickle)
Nessun dorma! (none shall sleep) listing to paverotti sing this makes me cry
L’amour est uwesell rabel (love the rebellious Bird)
o moi bobino caro
etc

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Chillext(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
the list is incomplete without, 1. shake it 2. roll it 3. wine it 4. kill me 5. big barca Naija chai!
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
skiborobo skibo oshey
my beautiful baby
ada
Monica roborobo(ani wetin them dey call am sef)
etc grin
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by ninodaniel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
u also hear its young Jon d wicked producer
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by ninodaniel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
c kitten kpekus in Kesh voice
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by ninodaniel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
messe mudafoooo ask vikto
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Haliraph(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Huz gat d keys 2 ma bima.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by teelaw4life(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lmao... grin grin grin i don laff so tey motor jam me for cele express but I'm okay,mmake i just use my last blood type this: OP, you too normal...just like me. grin grin grin
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
EroticAngelina:
skiborobo skibo oshey

my beautiful baby

ada

Monica roborobo(ani wetin them dey call am sef)

etc grin

monica robororo,lol

angelina, have you heard my new single Tonight

DOWNLOAD HERE

please check it out..
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by m2dl: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
made me recall Airforce1 ......
96.5% artist are wack they keep recycling garbage
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by 1by1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
And u dance 2d beat. U wc one u don release. Pls learn 2 appreciate peoples effort and nt 2 criticise man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.