Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... (33754 Views)

Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by agbonkamen(f): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Iamsynord:
I am also an artist myself.... And i believe Good lyrics is good music

check out my New single Tonight ft Ybeez

DOWNLOAD HERE

i promise you wont regret it..

Comments and Criticisms are highly appreciated
my dear keep it up try to always compose good songs cos good music never dies i fell inlove with Reggae music because of it good messages it passes across the world but all ds naija artist dey provoke person with their lyrics but the beats are ok.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by pjamas(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
So many up and coming artistes will still follow the trend. Nigerians are not interested in your lyrics, just gimme confam beat. LeT the DJ SCATTER ME WITH PANGOLO MIX.
IF YOU WANT SONGS WITH GOOD LYRICS, YOU HAVE TO JOIN DEM BANKY,OMOTAYO,TIMI DAKOLO,PJAMAS,AND THE LIKES.

ARE YOU DONE READING?
GET READY FOR MY Electrical Package (EP) tittled 'THAT YESTERDAY KID'

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Bubu kiss kiss kiss
Didn't hear from u again

Swidykisskiss

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Smellymouth: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidykisskiss

Hunnie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by kel5000(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Iamsynord:
1) I will Take You – This is a line you are almost certain to hear in a Nigerian song. Artistes that are recording in slums and struggle to book studio sessions are so in love with this particular line. You see someone who is still living in ajegunle screaming i will take you to london, i will take you to paris, i will take you higher, i will take you to toronto....and many more fantasy lands. The most painful thing is that most of that dont even call togo, ghana and south africa which are countries they can struggle to take this girls to and help develop africa..

2) I get Money – I get money, i get dollars, i get pounds.. Most of this artistes have not even see real dollars and pounds , not to talk of holding it or possessing these currencies to the extent of spending it yafun yafun or on girls.. i will spray you pounds and dollars, i get plenty money, i get money, my money dey overflow ,the only competition i get na dangote yet their contract is 70 – 30 percent ...... hmmn, you get money and you still dey borrow clothes go show and borrow loan record track, God dey..

3) Back then when i was broke/ in the Ghetto - Every Nigerian artiste is never rich from the start. Even those with billionaire father will say “ i remember when i had no money in my back account “.Nigerian artistes believe they have to create a feeling that they suffered and husstled to the top with no dime. This is in order to connect with the crowd that listens to them . No recent nigerian album where a track wouldnt be how the artist use to drink garri with no water or walk to studio to and fro with one shoe.

4) Baby / love – Baby or doll, na them know.. perhaps Nigerian songs are the reason why most nigerian girls dont reason well again... Almost all songs , our nigerian girls are referred to as babies.. baby comman take chocolate, baby oo gimme love , baby na you i want.. What went wrong with using be my girl, with using woman, ladies or lass??

5) Eh and yeh - Eh .... yeba ooo ehen ehen..i thank God for blessing .. you will hear one background eh ehen... ehen ehen.. what are you ehen ehen ??.... ye oo baby.. ye .. ah ah ... yeh yeh.... why this

6) Low- Nigeria artists will never tell you to go high ...... there is almost an 100 percent certainty you will hear this in any nigerian club track.. Bend down low, go down low, wine it low , shake it low, take it slow.... A sure item in nigerian tracks.No wonder the economy is low.. oya buhari, go low, oya okonjo , go low..
You forgot the overused,'who God has blessed,no man can curse'
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by braveheart99(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is why I hardly do Nigerian music, not that I form, I love to listen to music I can relate with. classical, alternate rock and soul music is my deal.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Horlar995(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ur no 2 is surely dediccated to SKALES........Emergency ft wizzypro,skales,patoranking.mp3........hit like if I'm correct

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by qoura123(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
3)"Back then when i was broke/ in the Ghetto -Every Nigerian artiste is never rich from the
start. Even those with billionaire father will say “ i remember when i had no money in my back
account “.Nigerian artistes believe they have to create a feeling that they suffered and husstled to the top with no dime. This is in
order to connect with the crowd that listens to them"

davido grin
na you talk am ooo what about naeto c
who kill dele giwa na baba if you go put gida na you sabi ooo
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yes it's out. The much awaited single " Cos I Luv U" finally drops. In this song, the regular hit maker OMAH talks about a failed love affair between two young couples. It is an interesting piece with a nice beat produced by zibit
Download with this link https://www.datafilehost.com/d/be334ecb
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by comradeson: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Haters :Every Nigerian artiste believes he or she has billions of haters even when the population of the country is still about 180million.Even artiste s' who can't feed properly believe they have tons of haters.In every album, there must be a song about haters.
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Highbhee(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2016
what oh Ajah 1
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
comradeson:
Haters :Every Nigerian artiste believes he or she has billions of haters even when the population of the country is still about 180million.Even artiste s' who can't feed properly believe they have tons of haters.In every album, there must be a song about haters.

very True .......

Bad belle, bad belle..
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by sirusX(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

6) Low- Nigeria artists will never tell you to go high ...... there is almost an 100 percent certainty you will hear this in any nigerian club track.. Bend down low, go down low, wine it low , shake it low, take it slow.... A sure item in nigerian tracks.No wonder the economy is low.. oya buhari, go low, oya okonjo , go low..

O boy....as I see this line, e be like say make I borrow am release one club banger...as I dey talk d bend down low, go down low, wine it low, shake it low, take it slow...I can imagine all the ladies shaking their barca in confusion following my command wink cheesy grin
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by jinwas(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2016
You people and your analysis.

What is wrong with number 10 tho?

It's called "Signature tunes" (Producers and Sound Engineers use it to trademark their works)

Don't get it twisted it's Puffy T
Sarz on the beat
Tyrone
Chopstix
Suka Sounds
Sheyman on the mix
Indomix
Brain on the mix

Foreign acts use all these things too.

Just blaze
JUSTICE League
Mike Will Made-it
Jahlil Beats holla at me
The Honorable C Note
Mustard on the beats, H***
Metro Boomin wants some more
Bangladesh
Tha Bizness
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Dugozpweeti(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

What of "kirikata"?

Lol... Agbaya grin

1 Like

Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Dugozpweeti(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Truman155:
Ibadan rappers be like my blood is so full call me a bloody full lipsrsealed wtf

we will make love from the couch to the bed from the bed to the bedroom wtf the bed is usually in the bedroom hence them term bedroom

importantly the lack of creative lyrics in Nigerian music is disheartening they will always cover up saying its a dance song smh angry

as for me i have made a convenant with myself not to listin to trash my favorite songs includes but not limited to the work of the following composers
giuseppe verdi
wolfgang mozart
handel

for your enjoyment i recommend listing to any or all of the following
la donna imobile (woman is fickle)
Nessun dorma! (none shall sleep) listing to paverotti sing this makes me cry
L’amour est uwesell rabel (love the rebellious Bird)
o moi bobino caro
etc

Oh dear.... U got me with Paverotti and his angelic voice
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Oh dear.... U got me with Paverotti and his angelic voice
pavoretti ?
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by omoelu1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
iamsynord, you be hypocrite oooo

just downloaded your song, and the 1st i heard is "girl i like the way you dance"
infact, you just combine all the 11 lines you mentioned here in your song.

I dey rock your gbedu sha, make sense, me likey
*in synords's voice*
#your barca is a miracle
Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
omoelu1:
iamsynord, you be hypocrite oooo

just downloaded your song, and the 1st i heard is "girl i like the way you dance"
infact, you just combine all the 11 lines you mentioned here in your song.

I dey rock your gbedu sha, make sense, me likey
*in synords's voice*
#your barca is a miracle

lol omoelu ,. U dey dull am..

Mans gat chop naw grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.