Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Femi Falana Should Rescue This Guy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Should Rescue This Guy! (358 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Falana Should Tell Ooni Of Ife To Resign Over Forgery And N400 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana Should Rescue This Guy! by Babalejnr(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Samaila Umar Abarshi, 28, a graduate of Urban and Regional Planning from Abubakar Tafawa University, Bauchi, took an appointment with the Bauchi State Ministry of Education in November 2014, but since then has never been paid salary.
The 28 year old who resumed work at Government Day Technical College, Gar, Alkaleri Local Government of the state, has worked for over fifteen months, but was out rightly denied his salary over what he called “ incessant verification and the failure of the officer-in –charge of salary” to place his account details on pay roll.
Samaila who is passionate about his appointment said “I borrowed N70, 000, rented an accommodation and bought some cooking utensils with the hope that our salary will be paid in due course”, but laments that “as I speak to you now, for over fifteen months, I haven’t received a single kobo in the name of salary”.
A seemingly hopeless Samaila, after several verifications was neither paid his entitlements, nor dismissed, a situation he tagged as “baffling”. “They subjected us to various verifications, and personally, I visited the salary office, office of the Head of Department of school services with the hope that things will change, but nothing to show up till now”.
At a point, Samaila was terrified and began to question the authenticity of his appointment. “I had a second thought, I begin to ask myself whether the Appointment that was issued to me was fake. “ I went to Teachers’ Service Commission and was told that my Appointment was not fake because it was duly signed by Ibrahim S. Alashe who was authorized to do so.
see more http://watchdogreporters.net/12826-2/

(1) (Reply)

"Very Little Debt" He Said / #opinion -Why Should A Northerner Be The INEC Chairman? / Is There Anybody That Doesn’t Fall Sick?- Buhari As He Departed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.