Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Be Motivated Today....it's Not Always How Far But How Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Motivated Today....it's Not Always How Far But How Well (1319 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / Buhari: Fine From Far But Far From Fine by Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Motivated Today....it's Not Always How Far But How Well by duketunde: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello lovelies! How are you guys doing and bet your week has been a lovely one so far?

As we enter the last month in the first half of this year, many of our set goals at the start of the year has not been achieved, so are our needs and stuffs we need to get keep mounting but guys you have to take things easy and keep it at the back of your minds that there's nothing wrong in dreaming BIG and for a LUXURIOUS LIFE, What we need to be taken care of is not to let our NEED become GREED....Just work hard and extra-smart and soon all your needs will be met.

Quote of the day "Whether you have a Maruti or a BMW, the road remains the same, Whether you travel economy class or business, your destination doesn't change, whether you have a Titan or a Rolex, the time is the same, whether you have Apple, Samsung or Lava, people who call you remains the same. There is nothing wrong in dreaming a luxurious life, What needs to be taken care of is to not let the need become greed. Because needs can always be met, but greed can never be fulfilled. - Rajinikanth

Do have a blissful Thursday and stay sweet..

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/10/quote-of-daythursdaymotivational.html#xGcv7fK2loYh0oHu.99
Re: Be Motivated Today....it's Not Always How Far But How Well by Ebbunwa(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
you see me i'll be work work work work work work

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Join Me In Begging Buhari To Extradite Me From America / What Is Contidess Salary Structure? / Buhari Questions Benefit Of Currency Float Amid Weakened Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.