Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam (1758 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
According to the recommendations of the United nation report on ogoni the waters should be clean up, infrastructural develelopmen, health of the ogoni people should also be taking care of.

The Buhari clean up is vague we only hear they want to clean ogoni without any document on how they will go about it that's why the reasons below proof is a scam

No provision for the clean up in 2016 budget
Amechi said the government budget 1 billion dollars for it, where will they get the money from
Are they building the road, hospital and other social amenities in ogoni
No detailed blue print of what the clean up is all about apart from media hype
The state governor is not involve in it

To the best of my knowledge the apc government just want to extend lawma operation to ogoni land by employing jobless youth and give the contract to some apc big men to pay the boys peasant

If a apc could not fulfill any of the promises they have in their documented manisfesto how can they clean ogoni land

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by lordizak(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
I believe u lack common sense, and as such u want APC fans in the house to help u. Pls give PMB benefit of the doubt, if he fails, we'll attest to it. Grow up.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by lecturerdabo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:
According to the recommendations of the United nation report on ogoni the waters should be clean up, infrastructural develelopmen, health of the ogoni people should also be taking care of.

The Buhari clean up is vague we only hear they want to clean ogoni without any document on how they will go about it that's why the reasons below proof is a scam

Amechi said the government budget 1 billion dollars for it, where will they get the money from

To the best of my knowledge the apc government just want to extend lawma operation to ogoni land by employing jobless youth and give the contract to some apc big men to pay the boys peasant

If a apc could not fulfill any of the promises they have in their documented manisfesto how can they clean ogoni land

Though APC have proved to be a scam, I think we should give PMB benefit of the doubt on this hoping its not going into turn cosmetic clean up!!!
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by SageTravels: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have been expecting this for a long time now.

Next thread: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is The Best

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by tuniski: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:
I believe u lack common sense, and as such u want APC fans in the house to help u. Pls give PMB benefit of the doubt, if he fails, we'll attest to it. Grow up.
Na wa for u oooo. It is not about benefit of doubt, faith in or non believe the buhari clean up of ogoniland. His observation is valid. The clean up requires 1bn$ annually over the period of 30yrs. Pls where will this govt get it own part of the contribution judging from the chronic brokerage worrying them, where and how?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by SageTravels: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lets Look at this.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by ogmask: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:

Your ignorance stinks.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by lordizak(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
tuniski:

Na wa for u oooo. It is not about benefit of doubt, faith in or non believe the buhari clean up of ogoniland. His observation is valid. The clean up requires 1bn$ annually over the period of 30yrs. Pls where will this govt get it own part of the contribution judging from the chronic brokerage worrying them, where and how?
I can give u a breakdown of what you want to hear, but u you see, that is not the case. In fact, that is the very reason PDP scammed u guys for 16yrs. the E-war, the avengers, ipob and all the shits politicians post online; are a decoy to sway the minds of easy target like you. If PMB fails us, we we'll fail him at the polls come 2019. #Saibabauntilbabagufs

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by Splinz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Of course it is visible to even the blind that the so-called clean-up is a sham. SMH

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by truthspeaks: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
E fit be scam oo. Apc n scam be like siamese twins.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by 989900: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
SageTravels:
I have been expecting this for a long time now.

Next thread: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is The Best

You stole my comment from my mind. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pls which foreign company would get the contract to do the clean up.
I hope no white skinned person would go in with them if not, that one man ANITHER investment opportunities for the boys..
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Did u even knw abt the report on ogoni cleaning? What did u think PMB activated?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by suasmablow(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:

I am from Ogoni, I am well informed and I won't allow your likes to misinform the public on the much desired political will demonstrated by the Buhari Govt to clean up Ogoniland.
You need to expand your knowledge by researching on a given topic properly before rushing to post something in a public domain.
This your ignorance would have been cured if only u had spared few minutes to listen to the Minister of Environment yesterday explaining this very issue on NTA's Goodmorning Nigeria Show.
Anyway, You can visit their youtube page, watch it repeatedly, then come over here to openly apologise to all those affected by this your ill-motivated post.
Wike is the scammer here.
Few days ago he rushed to flag-off the Saakpenwa-Bori-Kono road. This is a road that we don't know if it has been awarded, at what cost and to which company. Simply because our 2016 budget still remains a secret document at the Ogboni supreme temple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by bettercreature(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:
Those children of hate can never be satisfied,A northerner is doing what Their son could not do for 6years and the shameless e-rats are here spitting shiit,only God can judge you people
Just feeling like shooting some people dead! i'm sorry to say this

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by tuniski: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:

I can give u a breakdown of what you want to hear, but u you see, that is not the case. In fact, that is the very reason PDP scammed u guys for 16yrs. the E-war, the avengers, ipob and all the shits politicians post online; are a decoy to sway the minds of easy target like you. If PMB fails us, we we'll fail him at the polls come 2019. #Saibabauntilbabagufs
Any one that is Sai baba is most gullible cos buhari has nothing to offer. U have been scammed in 2015 n now waiting to 2019 is bigger scam. Your type even if buhari is d worst performing leader in d universe, u will vote for him. Wake up bro
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
suasmablow:

I am from Ogoni, I am well informed and I won't allow your likes to misinform the public on the much desired political will demonstrated by the Buhari Govt to clean up Ogoniland.
You need to expand your knowledge by researching on a given topic properly before rushing to post something in a public domain.
This your ignorance would have been cured if only u had spared few minutes to listen to the Minister of Environment yesterday explaining this very issue on NTA's Goodmorning Nigeria Show.
Anyway, You can visit their youtube page, watch it repeatedly, then come over here to openly apologise to all those affected by this your ill-motivated post.
Wike is the scammer here.
Few days ago he rushed to flag-off the Saakpenwa-Bori-Kono road. This is a road that we don't know if it has been awarded, at what cost and to which company. Simply because our 2016 budget still remains a secret document at the Ogboni supreme temple.

We don't have light in our area for some days can brief me more about the clean up
Is the clean up only canal in ogoni land
Is there an document about the clean up
Are the goin to empower fisherman from ogoni
Is apc government building Infrastructure in addition to the clean up
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:
If the clean up is not scam why the entire clean up exercise its vague
If the clean up is not bringing lawma to ogoni what does it entail
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
tuniski:

Good question my brother
What is the government cleaning in just a local government for 30 years
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogmask:

Your ignorance stinks.

You are right educate me why why this clean up is not scam
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by Achuwa1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
where will pmb get money to clean ogoni coz Nigeria is broke & doesnt even have money to fulfil its campaign promises.
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:

We need the break down not giving excuse about pdp that is no more
They want to extend lawma to ogoni lying it's clean up
Have you read the United nation report
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by suasmablow(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:

We don't have light in our area for some days can brief me more about the clean up
Is the clean up only canal in ogoni land
Is there an document about the clean up
Are the goin to empower fisherman from ogoni
Is apc government building Infrastructure in addition to the clean up

Does that make it a scam?
Next time please choose your words kindly.
Perhaps why waiting till now before asking those questions?
Why didn't you ask those when your Niger Delta brother was there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:
Of course it is visible to even the blind that the so-called clean-up is a sham. SMH
Big sham just a media hype
Even Amechi lying that Jonathan did not approve the clean up
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
suasmablow:

Does that make it a scam?
Next time please choose your words kindly.
Perhaps why waiting till now before asking those questions?
Why didn't you ask those when your Niger Delta brother was there?
Ok I am asking you now
What exactly is the government cleaning
Why spend 30 years to clean only a local government
Where will they get 1 billion dollars from
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by Achuwa1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
u tht said u are from ogoni,is ogoni ppl going to raise the money to clean up their community,coz apc has no economic blue print & direction .
they cant even fulfil their campaign promises coz they said they came into power when oyel price was low.
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by tuniski: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:

Good question my brother
What is the government cleaning in just a local government for 30 years
Ogoni land is not one local govt and the clean up is not limited to a local govt but, the degraded and devastated areas. The extent of devastation should even require more than that in other climes!
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by todayboy: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
tuniski:

Ogoni land is not one local govt and the clean up is not limited to a local govt but, the degraded and devastated areas. The extent of devastation should even require more than that in other climes!
More than 30 years for clean up
What exactly are they cleaning
The whole process is in secrecy
Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by suasmablow(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:
Ok I am asking you now What exactly is the government cleaning Why spend 30 years to clean only a local government Where will they get 1 billion dollars from
You are really too ignorant to have posted this here. How many LGAs make up Ogoniland? How is the funds to be generated? How many years did UNEP recommend for the clean-up. Go for knowledge It will help u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Ogoni Clean Up Is A Scam by mojibbz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lmao.. op probably thinks an oil spill is something like a drop of oil on a shirt that u just apply detergent or kerosene and off with it...
Op u need to go back to secondary school thats if you graduated already and ask for a refund of ur whole 6years school fees in secondary school. grin grin grin
Thank me later cool

(1) (Reply)

Just In:fgn Unviels New Zip Codes|nigeria Postal Codes For All States In Nigeria / Buhari To Sell Nigerian Government NLNG Shares To UAE Buisnessmen. / Sharp Sharp!! Governor Elect Rotimi Akeredolu Updates His Social Media Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.