Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki (53154 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Islie: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
There was a mild drama at the Senate's plenary Thursday when the Wife of a leader of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu accused the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, of demoting her.

Tinubu, (APC, Lagos Central) who chairs Senate Committee on Women Affairs challenged Saraki for placing Senator Andy Uba higher than her during the adoption of votes and proceedings.

Our correspondent reports that both Tinubu and Saraki are second timers at the Upper Chamber. They have been at the Red Chamber since 2011.

Saraki had at the commencement of Thursday's sitting asked Senator Uba (PDP, Anambra South) to move the motion for the adoption of votes and proceedings of Wednesday in line with the tradition.

He also asked Senator Tinubu to second it, but when she stood up, she protested it, saying " I will second it grudgingly, I won't thank you for demoting me, God is here.

" I was a better Senator than him even when we were at the seventh Senate but I will second the votes and proceedings," she said, and general laughter rented the floor.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/you-demoted-me-tinubu-accuses-saraki/149485.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at the Senate's plenary.

1 Like

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Unblockable: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's how the CCT would demote Saraki IJN. Amen!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by mencade5(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
What is wrong with this prostitute from lagos state sef?

Second the fvcking motion and get tha fvck outta there!

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Which CCT? We don settle the matter for inner room so no more war. Jagaban don laugh to Saraki, Buhari don laugh to Saraki and now Mrs Jagaban again. Justice Danladi Umar self don laugh. Where is Pa chukwudi44, No more war.

Unblockable:

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
The headline though.....One would have thought it was Jagaban.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mr Man respect yourself. I wont be here watching you insulting my future mother inlaw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mencade5:

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Unblockable: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Which CCT? We don settle the matter for inner room so no more war. Jagaban don laugh to Saraki, Buhari don laugh to Saraki and now Mrs Jagaban again. Justice Danladi Umar self don laugh. Where is Pa chukwudi44, No more war.

Except you believe it's a witch-hunt. Forget about the smile. You expected them to start fighting when they met? Tinubu is not responsible for his woes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by jamesibor: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

Is it the CCT that has been swept under the carpet?

20 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by mencade5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Mr Man respect yourself. I wont be here watching you insulting my future mother inlaw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i know say you go quote me. Well stop dreaming. Go and manage that your babe for face me I face you for ijora badia.

Hahahaha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Unblockable: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:

Is it the CCT that has been swept under the carpet?
Which carpet? You clearly don't understand how the courts work.

1 Like

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Splinz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Okay. It was one of those jokes cracking session. At least we all know them to be bunch of jokers. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
How e take concern me

6 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by VampireeM(f): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jokers fronting themselves as Nigerian Senators undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
So now you can predict me ? Well, I know even no road to Ijora badia, either I marry from Tinubu or Buhari daughter anything different from that, it must be from Dangote or Otedola. Proudly Moneydigger. grin grin grin

mencade5:
i know say you go quote me. Well stop dreaming. Go and manage that your babe for face me I face you for ijora badia.

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Tittos: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
The sexual tension is becoming too.much for these senators. They should just get it over with

5 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by ALTERNATEID: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
mencade5:

What exactly is wrong with people like you? That was just a friendly banter that everybody laughed off. Why call a responsible married lady a prostitute over a friendly comment? Nawa for some of you o.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by ishiamu(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

is that how the corruption fight will go for apc people?? after claiming 2 support fighting corruption you utter the shit here....

shame on you

2 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Dcomrade(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cc chukwudi44, come and see your hero.
grin grin grin
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by veekid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lobatan
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Reekadict04: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by luckman20(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
What's all these now, you guys should know you're representing your people and not yourself. Wetin concern us if he demotes you.
Nonsense
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by IamSpeakdaTruth: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
What's she fighting for sef?

Don't 4get d name, IVYY

Share if you think d Tinubu's just like to be in power
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by hazyfm: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by kingphilip(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Who ur promotion help before??

Don't know her track record in Lagos though so make I keep shut

If you think she's doing perfectly well for her community click like
If not click share

Let's know please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by admax(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
" I was a better Senator than him even when we were at the seventh Senate but I will second the votes and proceedings," she said, and general laughter rented the floor.

You people should keep fighting yourselves because of politicians while they keep laughing at your foolishness!

4 Likes

Re: You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki by SageTravels: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.