Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics (48626 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) / Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nawa oo. Buhari sef
Them use Buhari swear for you ?
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by cezarman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nawa
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tragic!
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by NakedWire10(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
My colleague's neighbour was among. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by BABANGBALI: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
allaboutobed:
oh Jehovah.!!
Why you dey always like to say "oh Jehovah" even wen you dey fok and you wan come na so you go dey shout him name. You no fit shout "o lala?"
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by purpleblood: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Jesus Christ!! but why? why are precious lives wasting away on our road everyday,for God sake why? this is too much God,why can't you just be merciful on to us in Nigeria,l?
may the good Lord protect every one on ñairaland, may we not witness evil and may it not befall us ijn...RIP to the lost souls.

O boy don't bring up God here. He's not the cause of our problem, neither is it the devil. Our problem is out of sheer negligence, hatred, greediness and massive abuse of everything. If you must blame anybody, blame your government. Because it's dangote, the case ends there. No investigation, no correction... the same will repeat time and again.. it's just a pity.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
stigmond:
Oh lord!!! Please protected me and my fellow nairalanders this new month oh. RIP to D DEAD!

*protect

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Icemany: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
back2sender:

Stop that nonsense before sometin do you. That number naa my birthday number so no go dey wish am badluck or else wetin happen for 1827 go happen to you.

U dey mind d mu.mu
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nawa oo. Buhari sef
Tah
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by nairaman66(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
dadaha:
13 is an unlucky number undecided cry

Sharrap dere!! Na 13 dey drive peace mass or dangote truck?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shiit what a pity,RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Slitman: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nawa oo. Buhari sef
Go buy some sense na
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by otokx(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Federal Road Safety Co should torchlight all Dangote vehicles and their drivers.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by davosky3: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is this same Dangote Group truck that hit a secondary school bus on excursion earlier this year. It was just God that saved the innocent children. Unfortunately a life was lost. I made a post on Nairaland to that effect, but it never made fp. Find attached gory pics of the school bus.and burial of the student.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by davosky3: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
davosky3:
It is this same Dangote Group truck that hit a secondary school bus on excursion earlier this year. It was just God that saved the innocent children. Unfortunately a life was lost. I made a post on Nairaland to that effect, but it never made fp. Find attached gory pics of the school bus.and burial of the student.
Link for the thread for full details-- https://www.nairaland.com/2943893/dangote-truck-rams-into-school
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Yemhey(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
May there soul rest in peace; chaiii
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by stigmond(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ezechinwa:

*protect
Thanks man. You're bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Accidents involving dangote trucks and and their likes have claimed a lot of lives in Nigeria,but despite that the govt has not done anything to regulate their movements. Something as simple as letting all trucks and trailer move at night alone;and anyone who decide to travel at that time is on his own.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Detective007: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
You recruited graduates as drivers & promised them heaven and earth just to bring sanity to Nigerian roads. You couldn't keep to your promises & they all left. Dangote is a scam in the name of job creation. Prove me wrong Aliko!
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
*mouth agape
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by telleyway: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by kentblues(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
abeg where is d bus dat burnt, cos i can only see fallen gates. i tink say na 13 pple burn na only two i see wey no even look like burnt himan being... well RIP to d dead.. if at e happen ooo
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by hipsyleema(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
What did he do in this case please? I can't remember the writer mentioning that Buhari drove the truck nor the bus. How is it even Buhari's fault that 2 reckless drivers allowed their recklessness rule their sense of reasoning? Rip to the deceased.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by doskie(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Its an accident not blood suckling shiznit.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nawa oo. Buhari sef
i guess you are suffering from Buhari syndrome.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by lloyds(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why is it all ways dangote? Are we sure he is not using these bloods for rituals?
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by freelancer01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
[qmugu! Shey na buhari drive the truck abi na in b the bus driver??
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by Starlet50(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eyah

May their soul rest in peace(though I'm not sure if burnt pple av souls) Anyway RIP.

And I'm very sure their families will be compensated(that goes without saying)
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by chudyboy05(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is just his source of money; evil man
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by DedeNkem: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why can't the government do something about dangerous truck "drivers" in this useless country!!
90% of accidents on Nigeria are caused by incompetent truck drivers!
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Always Dangote. He needs to re-educate his drivers and reassess his vehicles.
I wonder why the government has not done anything about the recurrent accidents involving his vehicles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.