Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ (4062 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Elose11(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Former Vice President and Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar, appear to have broken ranks with President Mohammadu Buhari and the ruling party, saying Buhari was not ready to lead. Atiku, who spoke in Abuja, said President Buhari was not ready to learn from the lessons of the past. President Buhari has presided over an administration that has seen mass killings of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and security agencies, human rights violations, refusal to obey court orders and a comatose economy in the past one year. The former vice president is a veteran presidential contestant, who finished third in the APC primaries that produced President Buhari. He said Nigeria had the misfortune of an “äccidental leadership”. Speaking on the clashes between herdsmen and farmers, he said President Buhari was not ready to learn from the past. “We have a leader who is not prepared to learn from the past”, he said. Atiku, who recalled loosing 300 cows to cattle rustlers in Cameroon, said the country would get the right leadership in due course. “Again, here we come back to the same economic challenges that are facing the country but we also have a leadership that is not prepared to learn from the past and the leadership that is not prepared to lead,” he said. Atiku is also believed to have issues with the National Leader of APC and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whose considerable influence in Buhari’s government is discomforting and a probable impediment to his presidential ambitions.
Pointbanknews.com 1/6/2016

1 Like

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Elose11(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry I am not able to add the source because of the phone I used to post this. I will appreciate if anybody can assist. Its fom pointblanknews.com of 1/6/2016. Thanks.
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by thunder74(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elose11:
Sorry I am not able to add the source because of the phone I used to post this. I will appreciate if anybody can assist. Its fom pointblanknews.com of 1/6/2016. Thanks.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/atiku-revives-presidential-bid-says-buhari-not-ready-lead/
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Flexherbal(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
They are all one.
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by KissCODE(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Atiku for PRESIDENT 2019...
Accidential LEADERSHIP...
NOT READY TO LEAD...
Not learning from the mistakes of the past...
ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT 2019...
If I hear say eh...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Jirate(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Atiku would have been and will be better than this Zombie any day, quote me if you like but if not, Like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by wordychap: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
I prefer Atiku to a bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Splinz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think this guy has got something to offer. Atiku for president 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by cyberguy72(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
its high time we start considerng ATIKU for President,as it is now he is the only credible candidate for 2019

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Unblockable: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
wordychap:
I prefer Atiku to a bigot.

Jirate:
Atiku would have been and will be better than this Zombie any day, quote me if you like but if not, Like.

Splinz:
[/s]

These are the embittered Ugandans who want the yam eating to continue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Its a free world
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by kenny987(f): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some here are guilty of what Atiku has said and need also to learn from the past. This is how some developed this blind, unquestioning trust in mere mortal a.k.a Buhari to do all things and now, overtly or covertly they are now forced to re-evaluate their level of zombie worship.

Now, just because Atiku is mouthing one or two words, some will not calm down and let him play his hands, interrogate his intents and capabilities. They're already shouting Atiku for 2019.
Maybe if the APC n Buhari had been better engaged by the public to properly analyse the many promises they made and the strategy for fulfilment, their incompetence would have been clear from the outset but that wasn't done and here we are today.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by vedaxcool(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Before wailing zombies climax here is what atiku said about Jogogoro

The former vice president reacted angrily to the killing of students in Yobe State Tuesday
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has dismissed President Goodluck Jonathan’s claim of success against Islamist Boko Haram as “mere chasing of shadows”, after armed men killed at least 29 students in Yobe State on Tuesday.
The gunmen struck at the Federal Government College, Buni Yadi, Gujiba Local Government Area of Yobe State early morning, less than 12 hours after the president told the nation how successful his government’s strategy against the insurgents had proved.
More than 250 people have been killed in multiple attacks by the group in Borno State this year alone. In separate incidents, armed men raided remote villages, shooting terrified residents who tried to flee.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155750-atiku-blasts-jonathan-over-boko-haram-says-president-chasing-shadows.html

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by ganisucks(f): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some silly Sola Kuti boys in the PDP are flashing him green light †̥♥ come A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ reignite his pathetic Political career. No probs, he is welcome. We will make judicious use ☀̤̣̈̇f his money A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ his private jets †̥♥ launch project " BringBackGEJ2019".
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by aresa: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by vedaxcool(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Atikus description of Jonathan in 2011

[b]Dear delegates, these are dangerous times; these are challenging times. We are indeed in a time of crises, a time of national emergencies. We need solid hands, firm and tested hands; we need hands that have managed things successfully. This country must be put in secure hands, not uncertain hands, not shaky and inexperienced hands.
You cannot entrust the fate of 150 million Nigerians in the hands of someone who has demonstrated that he cannot get any problem right – the economy, our unity, terrorism, even the Niger Delta. You cannot entrust the security of the Niger Delta and indeed the entire Gulf of Guinea, so vital to our economy and the world economy, to a man who has demonstrated utter lack of capacity to focus on even the simplest of our problems.

You cannot entrust the fate of millions of Nigerians in the hands of someone who fumbles at every opportunity. Obviously you can become a President by accident or good fortune. But you do not govern a country by accident or luck. Governing a country requires a plan and its courageous execution. It requires the capacity and willingness to assembly the best and brightest people to help you get things done. The last eight months have clearly demonstrated that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. It is time for us to move beyond this luck thing. It is time for serious people to take over the affairs of this country. The world is changing and we must change with it.

[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/jonathan-atiku-speak-at-pdp-convention/
how right he was about INeffectual Buffoon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by pharmagba: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Since the the he was vice president he had been nursing the ambition
OBJ turned him down yet he still nursed it
PDP turned him down he still nursed it
Nigeria turned him down under AC yet he nursed it
APC delegate turned him down yet he nursed it
Surely he is an ambitious man, he is most likely to run under PDP in the next election with an ibo man as vice president.
I don't like him because is had benefited so much from corruption and currupt system. Apart from this I have nothing against him.

Against PMB or Osinbajo or el rufai or amechi or Fashola from APC....
2019 the year of the Gladiators

1 Like

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Leopard2A7: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
I prefer Atiku to Buhari. He is not a wicked vindictive evil bigot that buhari.
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Elose11(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by naijaboy756: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

if yam eating has stopped, where are the yams then? Abeg bounce!!! Making silly comments just to feel among. Mtchewww!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:
dem don start again. anyway in lieu of any other viable candidate...... we de siddon look. it will however be a sad day in Nigeria when ppl like atiku become our last hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:
what does he have to offer. hunger don de corrode your brain ba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by mikolo80: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

if to say the yam De reach dem na I for understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by hml555: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
HERBMEDLAB NOW IN PORT HARCOURT
WE OFFER PERMANENT CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF DEADLY DISEASES
INCLUDING CURE FOR INFERTILITY AND PENILE ENLARGEMENT
www.herbmedlab.com
LAGOS: 07013203288
PORT HARCOURT: 09082035854
WE DELIVER TO ALL PART OF NIGERIA CALL 07013203288
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by tinkinjow: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
The rain just started
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Taich(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
thunder74:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/atiku-revives-presidential-bid-says-buhari-not-ready-lead/
This Dude is so generous. Imagine helping a fellow Nairalander with a tomato sauce in this trying times. God bless u.
Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Oahray: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Politicians are all the same jare, double-faced noisemakers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by kc2hansome(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
A sensible man while leaving office said;
My ambition or anyones ambition is not worth the blood of any innocent Nigerian.
Result: respect and Peace.

A senseless man while assuming office said;
I can't treat those that gave me 97% equally with those that gave me 5%.
Result; problems and instability.

Not to forget the dog and baboons comment that killed youth coopers and started the zoo tag.

Meanwhile lie Mohammed sighted in Abuja cooking
a fresh pot of lies. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by ChimaAdeoye: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=15pt]Atiku is a better Presidential material that understands that Nigeria is a MULTI ethnic and religious country.

Buhari is a shameless Fulani bigot that cannot respect Nigeria's diversity. Therefore, he has been dangerously moving Nigeria towards a calamity.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari is better off as an EFCC chairman not as the President of Nigeria.

We are suffering please.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by kutchs: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Atikus description of Jonathan in 2011

[b]Dear delegates, these are dangerous times; these are challenging times. We are indeed in a time of crises, a time of national emergencies. We need solid hands, firm and tested hands; we need hands that have managed things successfully. This country must be put in secure hands, not uncertain hands, not shaky and inexperienced hands.
You cannot entrust the fate of 150 million Nigerians in the hands of someone who has demonstrated that he cannot get any problem right – the economy, our unity, terrorism, even the Niger Delta. You cannot entrust the security of the Niger Delta and indeed the entire Gulf of Guinea, so vital to our economy and the world economy, to a man who has demonstrated utter lack of capacity to focus on even the simplest of our problems.

You cannot entrust the fate of millions of Nigerians in the hands of someone who fumbles at every opportunity. Obviously you can become a President by accident or good fortune. But you do not govern a country by accident or luck. Governing a country requires a plan and its courageous execution. It requires the capacity and willingness to assembly the best and brightest people to help you get things done. The last eight months have clearly demonstrated that he does not have what it takes to lead this country. It is time for us to move beyond this luck thing. It is time for serious people to take over the affairs of this country. The world is changing and we must change with it.

[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/jonathan-atiku-speak-at-pdp-convention/
how right he was about INeffectual Buffoon
Whatever it is he said about Jonathan is in the past now as even Jonathan is past tense now. Yes he said those things about Jonathan but it doesn't take away a well known fact that Buhari isn't ready to lead, in fact has nothing to offer. This is what many of us have been shouting about since 2003 that the buhari guy is empty but you in your wickedness foisted him on us and look where we are.

I don't trust Atiku, never liked him but the truth is what he has said.

When last year Prof Ben Nwabueze said buhari lacked the intellectual capacity to lead Nigeria he was called names. Atiku who obviously knows buhari more than you do has said the same thing you are trying to deflate attention from that with what he said about Jonathan.

Buhari is a curse to this nation, his incompetence is punishing us and you keep urging him on, go ahead the chickens will come home to roost one day.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ by porka: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenny987:
Some here are guilty of what Atiku has said and need also to learn from the past. This is how some developed this blind, unquestioning trust in mere mortal a.k.a Buhari to do all things and now, overtly or covertly they are now forced to re-evaluate their level of zombie worship.

Now, just because Atiku is mouthing one or two words, some will not calm down and let him play his hands, interrogate his intents and capabilities. They're already shouting Atiku for 2019.
Maybe if the APC n Buhari had been better engaged by the public to properly analyse the many promises they made and the strategy for fulfilment, their incompetence would have been clear from the outset but that wasn't done and here we are today.

Atiku is an open book.

He won't promise to make Nigeria a paradise just by merely 'jailing corrupt people'.

He won't come to office without a plan for the office.

He won't come to the office of the president of Nigeria with the 'plan' of the EFCC chair.

Atiku won't give anyone the impression that he only owns a hut in Daura when he knows he has mansions in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos and 'everywhere' - even an unlocated plot in PH.

Atiku certainly knows when to call for experts advice on what he doesn't understand, especially the economy.

Atiku has real friends cut across the length and breath of Nigeria, he won't segregate those who gave him 5% of votes.

Atiku will know the name of his party.

Atiku will remember his deputy's name.

Atiku won't promise to turn water into wine.

Atiku won't ever pretend to be a saint when everyone knows he is a 'chronic sinner'.

Atiku will appoint real executors into his government.

'Atiku' can be anyone but the current guy in Aso Villa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner / Three Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Likely To Win His Court Case / I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.