Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Car Talk: Please Help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk: Please Help. (727 Views)

Car Talk - Changing Of Oil Type ! / Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! / Car Talk: Lets share our Driving History Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Talk: Please Help. by Juleedear(f): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please what is the solution to heavy smoke emissions and high fuel consumption in Mazda tribute 2003 model. Please help.
Re: Car Talk: Please Help. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Juleedear:
Please what is the solution to heavy smoke emissions and high fuel consumption in Mazda tribute 2003 model. Please help.

what colour of smoke?

A lot could be responsible, have your vehicle scanned, and post the codes.
Re: Car Talk: Please Help. by Juleedear(f): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=46215156]

what colour of smoke?

A lot could be responsible, have your vehicle scanned, and post the codes.
[/quote Black smoke. My mechanic have tried everything still no improvement. To top it all the rate at which the car is consuming fuel with this high fuel price is alarming. I really need help from experts.I can't get the company's website to direct my complaint if they can help me out with some suggestions. Am not based in Lagos but in calabar. Please help a sister if you can. Thank you.
Re: Car Talk: Please Help. by mayor2013: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Run a scan on your car. Better still buy a car scanner if there is no work shop center to run a scan. If you need a car scanner call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Car Talk: Please Help. by Juleedear(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks. I will do just that.

(1) (Reply)

That The Prosecution / State Media Says: Saudi Arabia To Allow Women To Drive / I Think I Was At The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.