Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat (1257 Views)

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline / We Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat - NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by ebiboy2(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers have distanced themselves from the attack on the Military houseboat. Says killing of sleeping soldiers is not their style.
This came in following various media reports that the Niger delta avengers launched an attack on a military houseboat yesterday.

The Niger Delta Avengers were not involved in the attack of the Military houseboat around Warri, Delta State. Killing of sleeping Soldiers is not our
style. We promise the world that in this Process of liberating our People, not a single blood of Nigeria soldiers will be wasted despite the
provocation.
Even the Inhumane Nigeria soldiers are exempted, our war is on Oil installations not to take innocent lives. For the fact we can’t give Life, we also
don’t have the power to take any life. But we (Avengers) are assuring the Families of the affected soldiers that we will bring the culprits to book.
When it’s time to face the military in combat let the whole world know that we won’t be the ones to throw the first punch.
This message is going to all groups parading themselves as freedom fighters. You can fight for your people without killing innocent souls NDA have
proved it. we were able to drop Nigeria Oil production from 2million Barrels to just 800,000 barrels without killing a soul.
We are warning every group to follow our footsteps. The days of Killing and Kidnapping are over.
Brid.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

Source: www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/06/we-didnt-attack-any-military-houseboat.html?m=1

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by hotspec(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Kingslaw(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2016
k.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by ebiboy2(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Its high time the powers that be stepped into the Nigerian issue.
It is now clear that the oppressed can not take it any more. They have had enough of the nonsense they are constantly being fed with.

To those who want to tag NDA terrorists, your greatest fear and nightmare is already here.

To the president of the contraption, release Nnamdi Kanu. He has not said anything worse than what you have said for the past 6 years. In any sane country, you wouldn't have passed any of the security checks and screenings let alone become president.

Kudos to all those fighting evil and tyranny.
At the end, we will win.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Noted guyz.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by donatusdesmond: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Oook...NDA not murderers rit?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by jlinkd78(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2016
These NDA guys appears far too organized and articulated than most of us might have thought of them. Honestly if they continue on d path of not killing innocent people and 'sleeping' soldiers, their goodwill will geometrically increase and with d synergy from d truth that abound in Radio Byaph.ra, I see d FG making more mistakes. If just a call to Radio Byaphr by an anonymous person who claimed to be a mbr of d Avenger cud scare d President out of Ogoni then Coward-in-Chief wud be a better designation. They even promised to help d Army deal with d arsonists. The earlier d govt understands DAT Nnamdi Kalu had gathered tremendous sympathy from across d devide, d quicker any meaningful resolution but d longer d incarceration continues d more d likely economic sabotage looms higher than life.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by ojun50(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok oh d war jst oh
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by ebiboy2(m): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2016
jlinkd78:
These NDA guys appears far too organized and articulated than most of us might have thought of them. Honestly if they continue on d path of not killing innocent people and 'sleeping' soldiers, their goodwill will geometrically increase and with d synergy from d truth that abound in Radio Byaph.ra, I see d FG making more mistakes. They even promised to help d Army deal with d arsonists. The earlier d govt understands DAT Nnamdi Kalu had gathered tremendous sympathy from across d devide, d quicker any meaningful resolution but d longer d incarceration continues d more d likely economic sabotage looms higher than life.
exactly my thoughts. Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and find means to address the grievances. in fact, the country is as good as dead and gone.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by jlinkd78(m): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2016
ebiboy2:
exactly my thoughts. Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and find means to address the grievances. in fact, the country is as good as dead and gone.
just found out now d NDA site now has a post comment column where u can post feedback and reply. The blog will soon become d most visited online platform.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by ebiboy2(m): 2:35am On Jun 03, 2016
jlinkd78:
just found out now d NDA site now has a post comment column where u can post feedback and reply. The blog will soon become d most visited online platform.
I'm telling you. their twitter followers are growing at the rate of 1000 persons every day.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Psylas(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR the President of Nigeria is a Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Psylas(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2016
/©∆
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by double0seven(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2016
they are lying, it's obvious. They obviously want the sympathy of the world for their cause.

so the soldiers attacked their own base by themselves

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Sweetlemon(f): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2016
jlinkd78:
These NDA guys appears far too organized and articulated than most of us might have thought of them. Honestly if they continue on d path of not killing innocent people and 'sleeping' soldiers, their goodwill will geometrically increase and with d synergy from d truth that abound in Radio Byaph.ra, I see d FG making more mistakes. If just a call to Radio Byaphr by an anonymous person who claimed to be a mbr of d Avenger cud scare d President out of Ogoni then Coward-in-Chief wud be a better designation. They even promised to help d Army deal with d arsonists. The earlier d govt understands DAT Nnamdi Kalu had gathered tremendous sympathy from across d devide, d quicker any meaningful resolution but d longer d incarceration continues d more d likely economic sabotage looms higher than life.

Did you say "if they continue in the path of not killing people"?
So you mean you dont know that killing the economy equals killing people slowly How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won your brother. For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. Yet your likes are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss! You guys are just so dumb I've given up having civil conversations with you.
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings. The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Holyman3(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Of course you didn't.
The masters of lies up there in Abuja and Ibadan will surely cook up one story to pitch you with the Security officials.
But I have no doubt you will outsmart them.
Just don't take human lives.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by kuuljay(m): 5:39am On Jun 03, 2016
So when you said you will kill the president if he visits ogoni land is also a lie and not your style?. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers: WE Didn't Attack Any Military Houseboat by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2016

(1)

Oshiomhole Is Under A Spell Of Madness – APC Publicity Secretary Blows Hot / Can Nigerians Stand For Buhari If Millitary Go Turkish!!!!!!! / Is This The Signs And Symptoms Of An Opposition Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.