Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Whether Na Juju Or Not ,olajumoke Has Created Name For Herself !!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whether Na Juju Or Not ,olajumoke Has Created Name For Herself !!!!!! (636 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Charles Novia Says Olajumoke Has Been Dumped And Used As He Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether Na Juju Or Not ,olajumoke Has Created Name For Herself !!!!!! by anu2016: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Remember Olajumoke Orisaguna, the Agege bread seller whose life got turned around after bumping into a photo-shoot session with celebrity photographer, TY Bello?
Yes, Olajumoke! She has denied reports that she rubbed juju cream on her body on the day celebrity photographer, TY Bello discovered her. The 27-year-old mother, who became internet sensation recently spoke with The Punch, saying she is making sure she stays stable and committed to her career as she doesn’t intend to go back to the streets.
http://myadsplanet.com/2016/06/02/whether-na-juju-or-not-olajumoke-has-created-name-for-herself/
Re: Whether Na Juju Or Not ,olajumoke Has Created Name For Herself !!!!!! by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol see o. So if I use juju make progress, I go come tell nigerians say I use juju? Even politicians weh embezzle all our money go talk say na God blessing

Actually it came to my mind too bcus such a miracle from God is expensive in nigeria..as in if u convert heavenly currency to d present naira, na d angels go lose. Nigeria weh be say even celebrities dey vex. When u don hear say celebrity change poor person life again since dollar and fuel price don increase

So e fit be say her prayer network get 3G oh and God quick pick her call b4 dollar catastrophe began.

2 Likes

Re: Whether Na Juju Or Not ,olajumoke Has Created Name For Herself !!!!!! by spartanobad(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Ba true ooo
whether na bread she dy well or she b gala seller......she don make am

she jxt stood out upon her profession

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Beats Up Justin Bieber After He Punched Him / Fun Time: Annie Idibia And 2face Go On Safari Trip In Kenya[photos] / VIDEO: Why Is Emma Nyra Showing Off Her Assets To The World To See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.