Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (46101 Views)

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up Spdc’s Forcados 48 Exportline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by deadkiss: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Niger Delta avengers have claim responsibility.

Also at about 2am today Niger Delta blew up the ogboinbiri to tebidaba and cough creek to tebidaba crude oil pipeline in Bayelsa state

3 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Sweetlemon(f): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2016
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

406 Likes 80 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Hadone(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Avengers at it again. This is simply another BOKOHARAM in the making

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ckmayoca: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Chai make una please na. Oya I dey beg for buhari make una stop. Where r u military and the warship sef are they sleeping ni. FIRS shld just return my tax and not give it to this bunch of sleepers.

11 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by emiwanlee(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2016
These people are damn serious. One thing I know for sure is that Hausa people will Never take this lying down, they will fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Bitterleafsoup: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Well every day for the thief one day for the owner...

11 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2016
All I know is that everything will work out for Nigeria's good. Let them keep bombing, niger delta will soon become irrelevant. Nigeria will eventually move away from oil

But let me just say this, this NDA is running the script of foreign enemies. This is no longer about improving the lot of niger delta. We are in a period where countries are fighting to sell oil, so by reducing our production they increase theirs. Am suspecting iran

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kolnel: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2016
This nda avengers are really tearing shyte down
I'm still waiting patiently for buhari action

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Dollyak(f): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2016
These guys are going too far it must be said. They don't even have a reasonable demand to justify this kind of damage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by dokiOloye(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Where is d new sherrifat
A general wtout WAEC for that matter.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by LessNoise: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how we sunk this low.... I used to think we were the better Africans ........ If it's a full blown out war you want why don't you leave the creeks like spiders and blow some REAL shiii up(NOT PIPELINES!.......... I mean if u wan fight come out like real Spartans and fight.....

20 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2016
[b] angry It shall never be well with Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is for birthing this evil terrorist groups using his propaganda radio biafra. The results are these social unrest and continous economic sabotage. I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes [/b]

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2016
well this is getting out of hand
the army seems quite over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget it
I foresee a situation were the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export
The best option remains sticking together

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're are they now??

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2016
a senator who visited us last week said these people are giving them sleepless nights and that Nigeria is going broke

for all of you shouting that buhari and co have nothing to loose and shouting war. you should think twice

in war you have an enemy you have identified and you can fight him with civilian casualties as we speak the NDA are ghosts

to the military and they are bombing from remote centers which will make the work of the army very very hard.

tell buhari to implement the confab report and embrace fiscal federalism . if he keeps forming sheriff we are all in for it

they will fight a war against ghosts at zero barrels per day. at the end no one wins

like i said the NDA have nothing to loose. they dont care about the soil bla bla bla. they have a target and they are getting there daily. too many advantages on their side like the terrain in vietnam and their ghost mode like the terror of the snow

fed govt should follow the peace approach and do something . unless soon there will be no.money for junketing and shittting allowance

if you think ND is maidugri read the below

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Emeanua(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2016
It's getting interesting by the day,,still watching.

2 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by bigboss80s(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2016
This whole NDA issue is a lesson to the current Govt that not everything can be achieved by brute force and gra-gra.

Now it seems the NDA are just giving impossible demands to excuse their continued violence in that region.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Rassco(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2016
This is not a cool thing to do to your country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2016
For yrs, northern have been ruling Nigeria. No single govt dat a northern wil nt b d head or vice. Just because GEJ came to power, northerns could nt let him rest. Even wen he came he took dem as dia broda bt stil yet d wia nt ok bt busy killin d abusing him, d even went to d extend of vowin to make his tenure ungovrable. Now dat he s nt longer dia, wot do u expext his brodas to do, to sit and watch anoda northern govt govrable? ''D cup u use to measure for sum1, dat same cup wil b use to measure for U''

155 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by richidinho(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Oboy
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
These boys are making real their threat to ground oil exploration in the Niger Delta. The crisis looks to be spiralling put of control as the presence of armed soldiers has done little or nothing to check the activities of the militants. It is advisable that the government toe a less confrontational path. I am sure these boys are not ghosts unknown to no one. There is a need for a two-pronged approach to tackling the crisis.
Timi Alaibe is known to enjoy the trust of the boys in the creeks. He can be sent as a presidential representative to help placate the boys.
As things are at the moment, the government must act out of expediency, not principle. We really need to stoop to conquer. Military grandstanding won't work. Guerrilla warfare is the most difficult warfare to fight. The boys have an adequate knowledge of the creeks while the soldiers are just shooting in the dark.

11 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by blackbee: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2016
And they copied Linda Ikeji. These guys are serious... Don't turn a blind eye.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by DEXTROVERT: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2016
May

God

Heal

Our

Land

6 Likes

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by jamesibor: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2016
LessNoise:
Sometimes I wonder how we sunk this low.... I used to think we were the better Africans ........ If it's a full blown out war you want why don't you leave the creeks like spiders and blow some REAL shiii up(NOT PIPELINES!.......... I mean if u wan fight come out like real Spartans and fight.....

They've told you they do not want to fight any human being but oil installations. How hard is that for you to understand?

Do you also have ear infection?

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother. For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! What else you do bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. What a shame and I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!
U bt b proud dat u are from dia. GEJ failed because he tried to give north d best, bt because hw sensles 80% of north are, d wil neva see d gud tin u are doin for dem. If GEJ won d 2nd time, he wil concentrate fully in ss nd se. Wen he build new 8 federal uni in s 8months in office north got d hightest number ss nd se got jst 3 one in each region and home of d President. So GEJ did nt fail. He try to carry evrybody along because even in d FEC north wia dia, in d defence north wia heading bt because of hw ungreatful d are Boko Haram bcame d order of d day bt d wia fighting for notin while N/delta millitant are fighting for dia right.
If this Oil was in north, do you all think it will be one Nigeria for now? Just because d av cow d brag with it and kill people with it.

200 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2016
rozayx5:
a senator who visited us last week said these people are giving them sleepless nights and that Nigeria is going broke

for all of you shouting that buhari and co have nothing to loose and shouting war. you should think twice

in war you have an enemy you have identified and you can fight him with civilian casualties as we speak the NDA are ghosts

to the military and they are bombing from remote centers which will make the work of the army very very hard.

tell buhari to implement the confab report and embrace fiscal federalism . if he keeps forming sheriff we are all in for it

they will fight a war against ghosts at zero barrels per day. at the end no one wins
I hate when people talk what they don't know

So Jonathan would have implemented the confab report?? Yes.. .... as the emperor of Nigeria? ?
All he would have Done is to send it to the national assembly, As a guide to the ingoing constitutional amendment, so what has stopped the confab report being used as a guide to the constitutional amendment? Don't tell me buhari cos the legislators are independent, don't tell me APC cos PDP can initiate it
The problem of Nigeria is, people don't even know who to blame

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by SWG25: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2016
LMAO grin grin

The avengers are helping Buhari to fight corruption. By the time oil money has finished, there will be no more money steal.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother. For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else you do bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. What a shame and I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!
[/s]
kpele cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2060661_icryfornigeria_jpeg063b0badda1347a71292bb4e812e2fc4

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Zane2point4(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
angry I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes

Really u can track Facebook or Twitter? Wat about isil twitter handle? You can only track a line through gps not some internet shit.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Manueleee:
U bt b proud dat u are from dia. GEJ failed because he tried to give north d best, bt because hw sensles 80% of north are, d wil neva see d gud tin u are doin for dem. If GEJ won d 2nd time, he wil concentrate fully in ss nd se. Wen he build new 8 federal uni in s 8months in office north got d hightest number ss nd se got jst 2 one in each region. So GEJ did nt fail. He try to carry evrybody along because even in d FEC north wia dia, in d defence north wia heading bt because of hw ungreatful d are Boko Haram bcame d order of d day bt d wia fighting for notin while N/delta millitant are fighting for dia right.
If this Oil was in north, do you all think it will be one Nigeria for now? Just because d av cow d brag with it and kill people with it.
So out of over 200 billion dollars Jonathan government earned in 6 years, this are the only achievement u can mention??
If u don't think it's a failure, then am forced to believe your are a f**l

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Sweetlemon(f): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Manueleee:
U bt b proud dat u are from dia. GEJ failed because he tried to give north d best, bt because hw sensles 80% of north are, d wil neva see d gud tin u are doin for dem. If GEJ won d 2nd time, he wil concentrate fully in ss nd se. Wen he build new 8 federal uni in s 8months in office north got d hightest number ss nd se got jst 2 one in each region. So GEJ did nt fail. He try to carry evrybody along because even in d FEC north wia dia, in d defence north wia heading bt because of hw ungreatful d are Boko Haram bcame d order of d day bt d wia fighting for notin while N/delta millitant are fighting for dia right.

He tried to give North the best in what way? Almajiri schools? My friend, gerrarahia mehn!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
All I know is that everything will work out for Nigeria's good. Let them keep bombing, niger delta will soon become irrelevant. Nigeria will eventually move away from oil

But let me just say this, this NDA is running the script of foreign enemies. This is no longer about improving the lot of niger delta. We are in a period where countries are fighting to sell oil, so by reducing our production they increase theirs. Am suspecting iran
tell buhari to yield to their demand and give us back our oyel

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.