Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? (19924 Views)

Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need / Can A Pharmacist Work In World Health Organisation(who)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by pedrilo: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
I'd like to work for nigerians as their president

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Miracle212(f): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2016
NGO/Universities
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by FrankLampard: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
pcguru1:

Apply I work there
Interswitch or KPMG? Sir. I sent you a pm pls reply sir.
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Horlawale1(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
IHVN and my Company LAWIP PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by henryhemon(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Miracle212:
NGO/Universities

Where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by sergiolefty(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2016
PZ......Buh as naija dey go....I go go for option B...i..e being my own boss
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Femolacaster(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2016
NESTLE, CADBURY, PROMASIDOR. I pray God answers my prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by doubleZ88(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
marine biz rocks. repairs, supply, servicing.
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2016
I would love to work in a university immediately after my NYSC. I love to teach, its my profession.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by idu1(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Shehucom:
Chefrun Nigeria
there's no company called chefrun in nigeria.

Lol

I no say na chevron i dey talk sha
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Aquagem- short period for knowledge.
Perhaps,A DDS afterwards and fellowship
Then Smile 360 then my own practice.

with diligence and God on my side, I know I'll get there.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Bristow as a helicopter pilot
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Aquagem- short period for knowledge.
Perhaps,A DDS afterwards and fellowship
Then Smile 360 then my own practice.

with diligence and God on my side, I know I'll get there.
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Lescott7(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
I have always dreamt of KPMG as my desired work place after graduating from the university, I pray my dream comes true very soon.
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by standfit5(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
pcguru1:

Apply I work there
Spot on. Interswitch hv openings eva. Check their site n package your worth
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by bawz012(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2016
AbuMikey:

FMA Architects
ArchiForm Consultants
Zaha Hadid Architects
Norman + Foster
Safdie Architects
Vivian Uku Associates..

Any of the above is Very okay.
10 Years working experience with them before I go on to establish My own Firm.

Architet!
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by idu1(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2016
AbuMikey:

FMA Architects
ArchiForm Consultants
Zaha Hadid Architects
Norman + Foster
Safdie Architects
Vivian Uku Associates..

Any of the above is Very okay.
10 Years working experience with them before I go on to establish My own Firm.
u still dey nairaland?
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Mystery007(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Any telecommunication field will do be it NCC,NICOMSAT,MTN,GLO,AIRTEl,ETISALAT
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Sirtch(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2016
NAFDAC. I love NAFDAC
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by bapullow: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2016
BHC or CBN
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by chenor(f): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Who or unicef.. Any international field pertaining to health

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by akanbiaa(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2016
work with oga at the top www.dats all.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Dekatron(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Google Nigeria..... Omatek..

Innoson.... Seriously

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by kabillion(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Punch
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Cpumping(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Proserv instrumentation
BW offshore

SBM offshore
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by hillso7(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Dangote
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by christopheru(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
I noticed nobody Mentioned [size=16pt]BANK[/size] grin grin
well for me, It's either CBN, CHEVRON, SHELL, CADBURY, NESTLE, NBC, CUSTOM... Thats all... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Allansmith: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
kingcity:
W.H.O or UNICEF

My dream from Day 1...I enjoy peacekeeping moves,I sure wont mind working with them without pay sef.
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by Allansmith: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
kingcity:
W.H.O or UNICEF

My dream from Day 1...I enjoy peacekeeping moves,I sure wont mind working with them without pay sef.

UNICEF or W.H.O

1 Like

Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by taiwo05(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2016
CBN or NNPC
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by mistyebby(f): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2016
NBPLC
Re: Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? by daniwise(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2016
we Naija can sumtyns b very funny.Where is d job na?ull b shocked dat most of d jobs hv been outsourced,which simply means na contract staff u go be o.The funniest part is dt d outsourcing companies are owned by the onwers of d company.This country is seriously messed up.As 4 me I still de observe hw things they go.Na to go in2 farming sure pass o. The Buhari led administratn shd seriously look into contractualisatn in dis country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee / 80% Of Employees In Banks Are Casual Workers: ASSBIFI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.