Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] (43532 Views)

Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World / 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Onyemabright(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaeforum:
People have been living in that building for the past 5yrs during GEJs era, stop insulting the town, the people in PH are resilient, and hardworking despite the challenges facing the state.

You must be a visitor, ph is better than Osun,Ekiti and Oyo. cheesy
The building is in old G R A people have been living dey for the past ten (10) years
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by donifecent(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
But we were warn to beware of the northman
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Rubbish.
Typing in bold letters doesn't connote any sense, unless you are a tenant in that dungeon.
pls u pole should stop insulting Ph. That place is just like that for a longtime now. U will hardly see dilapidated buildings in my hometown wic is outside PH. Port Harcourt. Is fine and should have been finer if not for the greedy thieves who stole our resources and used them to develop Abuja, Lagos etc. Abeg U pole should Leave my PH alone. Go and locate all the ghettos in ur state and post them here.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
pls u pole should stop insulting Ph. That place is just like that for a longtime now. U will hardly see dilapidated buildings in my hometown wic is outside PH. Port Harcourt. Is fine and should have been finer if not for the greedy thieves who stole our resources and used them to develop Abuja, Lagos etc. Abeg U pole should Leave my PH alone. Go and locate all the ghettos in ur state and post them here.
which pH fine? OK am opening anoda tread soon on d flirty nature of pH.

1 Like

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by u3fine(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
That building is been occupied by Police
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by jayAjoku(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
The Hardship Is Real In Port Harcourt. (with Pic]

The hunger& hardship in pH is getting serious. People can't eat well again, even payment of house rents is hard, making many families to relocate to Batcher or stay in uncompleted buildings. In this picture, you see how families have taken over this abandoned building along aba road.
mr hardship this place has been like this since the year 2000 attention seeker do you even live in ph ?
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
jayAjoku:
mr hardship this place has been like this since the year 2000 attention seeker do you even live in ph ?
Mr suffering& smiling, have u gone n der 2 see d hardship people face der.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:55am On Jun 04, 2016
jay44:

ur coments reminds me of d early days of boko haram. d northerners were stylishly supporting dia course until it started hurting dem. i c d same happening in d niger delta. market go soon fall press una head.

Boko Haram never had a cause. They never knew what they wanted, they never knew what they were fighting for. And they surfaced after buhari lost 2011 elections just to cause havoc and frustrate GEJ's govt. These Niger delta guys have clear intent and they are fighting for what's right and just. Don't compare them with the northern lunatics pls. I support them 110%. How can they produce what's making Nigeria relevant in the global market yet their region is in shambles and abject poverty ? The Northerners are basically stealing from them to develop their regions because they are lazy A:holes. And when you think of the fact that the one Nigeria contract has actually expired and you are now being forced to be part of this unity just so the North can steal from you and develop their region with your resources to the detriment of your own region ( ie. Polluted environment; water, air etc) without any compensation whatsoever (Niger delta still remains one of the poorest, most underdeveloped regions in the country) The Niger Deltas will be fools to sit and allow this happen.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by jay44(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2016
NellyGhenghen:

Boko Haram never had a cause. They never knew what they wanted, they never knew what they were fighting for. And they surfaced after buhari lost 2011 elections just to cause havoc and frustrate GEJ's govt. These Niger delta guys have clear intent and they are fighting for what's right and just. Don't compare them with the northern lunatics pls. I support them 110%. How can they produce what's making Nigeria relevant in the global market yet their region is in shambles and abject poverty ? The Northerners are basically stealing from them to develop their regions because they are lazy A:holes. And when you think of the fact that the one Nigeria contract has actually expired and you are now being forced to be part of this unity just so the North can steal from you and develop their region with your resources to the detriment of your own region ( ie. Polluted environment; water, air etc) without any compensation whatsoever (Niger delta still remains one of the poorest, most underdeveloped regions in the country) The Niger Deltas will be fools to sit and allow this happen.
firstly, boko haram had bin raking havoc since 2009, check ur records. i also bliv that d south south shld b given priority in terms of development nd infrastructure, bt then, hw accountable r d leaders frm dat region. ibori, igbinedion has shown us hw selfish nd insensitive thier leaders can b. fine u r supporting d ND avengers, bt dont forget dat dey r nt d first group to champion such course nd each of dese grps always end up becoming richer dan d community eg tompolo, dokubo etc. so i ask, who r dey fighting for? am also concerned abt d timing of dia course, there av bin shouts on spillage nd degradation of ogoni land when GEJ was still president, i expected then to c serious protests, bt none was organized. so i ask again, y now? r dey jus realising dat d ND is inflicted with poverty? let me stop here.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by LordOfNaira: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
NellyGhenghen:

Always crosscheck facts before coming online to post them. You can't just come online and choose any date for an event that happened in the past and expect to go through with your inaccuracies.

Boko Haram had their first clash with the police in 2009 under the watch of late President Yar'Adua (a Northerner) who was honest enough to admit that the police drew the first blood.

Now I see that your hatred for Buhari is based on hearsays and historical inaccuracies. Let me make something known to you, sympathizing with the vandals makes you an enemy of Nigeria. And let me also make you understand that the vandals are just there for their own stomachs. How much development has the ND seen from the years of massive amnesty benefits? Of course, only the likes of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo obviously benefited. Thousands still leave in their slums.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by hobson9000(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Guliver:
The Hardship Is Real In Port Harcourt. (with Pic]

The hunger& hardship in pH is getting serious. People can't eat well again, even payment of house rents is hard, making many families to relocate to Batcher or stay in uncompleted buildings. In this picture, you see how families have taken over this abandoned building along aba road.

have been seeing dis house like dis for more Dan seven yrs now......

1 Like

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by MarrisManah(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
PentiumPro:
Meanwhile, someone on NL living in that filthy place will keep clapping for the avengers to keep on bombing pipelines and oil platforms grin
Like seriously... That's about all you have for them? You think they were living in dublexes before the bombing started. If for anything they will be better when the reason for the bombings are achieved or addressed whichever comes first.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Richmond996: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
NellyGhenghen:

Oga I send u mail, reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.