Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters (59933 Views)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters / Finally Corruption List Is Here, Compare And Contrast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by macherie1: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
How has this helped us? Despite all the money Buhari and his cohorts claimed they have recovered, the economy remains comatose. Clueless government. The only thing they are good at is chasing those who stole the money but they don't know what to do with it.
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Mav4blast(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Can anytin ever be serious in this country? Jokes everywhere! Can anytin ever be serious in this country? Jokes everywhere! Can anytin ever be serious in this country? Jokes everywhere!
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Iykopeee: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thunder go blast buhari's baldhead to smithereens if them no release that list with full names and amount looted. grin grin
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by basadenet: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
There are some names that they can never mention.why? because it will cause wahala for naija.......

1 Like

Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by ihesiuloa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
No make dem no release the names.. I think na sahara dey report them as saints! Make them continue, the Truth go appear one day.
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by lordkhalifa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
If amaechi name is not in that list.... Hmmmmm I reserve my comment
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by makabulchi(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
fctguy:
Who bend down dey look another person yansh, somebody else stand jeje for im back dey look im yansh
Correct yarn...Na hunger dey make person eat wizard food
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Eynosaintval(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lying Mohammed!
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Where is Integrity? Pls.someone should check d meaning of Integrity and see if PMB and APC worthy of being called or described as an Integrity Man or party. PMB promised May,29 2016 as a date to release the list but failed.
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Tex42(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
N50 billion?!

This country, so much wickedness, hate, deceit, Division, conspiracy, injustice, prejudice, intolerance, fanatism... Make I just pass. Talk one thing now and them go tag u zombie or wailer.

What will it cost this gov to include the names of the looters in the list? Nothing! Besides that is what Nigerians want(append the name of every looters to his/her loot(s) )

Buhari for once, pls stick to ur promise, haba!

Wait o, what about Dasuki's $2.1 billion, FG never collect'm all this while?

1 Like

Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by aloeman15(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2016
The moment I read your post, my phone fell from my hand.
This is not an attempt at humor.
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!
989900:
I think it is a wise call not to mention names of those that are returning monies, that's an incentive.
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:01am On Jun 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Gbenu soun is the yoruba word for "SHUT UP"

Issorai... We learn everyday
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2016
aloeman15:
The moment I read your post, my phone fell from my hand.
This is not an attempt at humor.
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

It is an opinion; not a fact -- it doesn't have to be in sync with yours, nor necessarily/ultimately be the best decision to take, bearing in mind we (most of us on here) only have limited info of what the true dynamics of the situation is.
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Larich01(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Did any of you beg Bubu in the beginning to mention anything about list?
Why this administration just dey behave anyhow??
Self embarrassment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.