Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (78513 Views)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / How To Make Creamy Coconut Milk At Home / How To Make Tiger Nut Milk (kunun Aya) A Natural Aphrodisiac! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
mohince:
Add a sugar........ So simple. Best for served..... I love this so sweet and delicious

You don't need sugar tiger nut and dates have sugar in them.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
jaybee:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3796083_organicgeminitigernutgrande_jpeg7b88ee13f10faedb97e9f40ef483e3fd

This is dry. You'll need to soak it before use.

Can one grind the dry one in a mill, and just mix the tiger nut powder in hot water
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
WetSmoke:
hmmm, the aya spoilt my blender o.

I don't know if one can get the tiger nut powder and then use it to make smoothie
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Uchexxy:
good day guys, sorry for drawing u back to this thread that u may have possibly forgotten........I'm working on my project and so I'm thinking of concentrating this drink in powder form. so I wanna know if it's been explored and if anyone can point me in d right direction especially with d oil present in coconut.
I'd really appreciate an educative reply

I am also thinking in that direction, if the dried tiger nut can be transformed into tiger nut powder in the mill.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshness2020:
Please what's the local name
Kunun Aya
Its very popular in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by WetinConsignMe: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
ameri9ja how now
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by nell07(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
priscaoge:
Nice one op!!!!!!!!

A piece of advice, make sure ur Boo is right beside u before u drink it, the result after drinking it is extraordinary cheesy cheesy cheesy *Experience*

Tho it's very very nutrious and it nourishes the body as well. I normally add mine Peak milk instead of sugar! Try it and u will drink it every day!

Today I made Smoothie, another favorite on my list

Teach me please
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Uchexxy(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I am also thinking in that direction, if the dried tiger nut can be transformed into tiger nut powder in the mill.
I'm quite sure its possible to get tigernut flour. But for my work, I'm gonna use a lyophilizer to dry the already made product.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Treyknowles(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Please What Is Dates Fruit Called In Yoruba?
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
oostin:
Na wa o, na aya you dry call tiger nuts?

So you no know say 'Aya' for Hausa na 'Tiger Nuts' for English? Better learn say school dey teach only 3% of life archive. You don learn today. You dey expect to know that for school before you use common sense know say na the English word? You for even google am before you fart with your mouth.

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Promoseason: 4:16am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Adejuliet(f): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
MadCow1:
CHIVITA or Five Alive dey make am? Because I no get energy to go dey find Abokee to buy all these things come go dey find blender, then wait for the year wey NEPA go bring light to do am.. angry

Are you in Lagos Sir? We make nutritious and yummy TIGERNUT MILK

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by hapheey007(f): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigboss80s:
This stuff tastes amazing even without sugar.

It has a similar taste to pina colada.

Don't forget to sieve it!

And OP pls work on ur grammar, no offence.
Can you teach me how to make pina colada, I believe its main ingredient is pineapple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.