Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (60678 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3992552_20160719152048_jpeg1fd953e64fc1d7eea150c0af84b5ea12 the two when the going was good

Popular fashionista and her 23-year- old lover, Lord Trigg have been facing turbulent times for awhile and it seems like their long term love has finally reached its end.

Lord Trigg sent social media in ripples after he called the mother of his son, Maine, a fake mother. The 33-year-old mother of two took the matured root and remained numb over the post like it didn't happen.

Trigg, in a move that looked like he was set in infuriating the CEO of Tiannahs Empire, shared a photo of popular 18-year-old reality star, Kylie Jenner and captioned it with the tag, #younggirlsrock.

Toyin has developed thick skin to all Triggs's antics but she shared a cryptic message online warning him about making their romantic woes public. She said "Never insult the breasts that once gave you pleasure".

See her full post after the cut...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/toyin-lawani-sends-cryptic-message-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
warn dem very well

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Sunnymatey(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
That nigga is done f*ckn you, he needs somethin freshier and juicer.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by goldbim(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Show of shame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.i just feel sorry for the innocent kids they drag into these childish battles..now you know young girls rock??but you enjoyed sucking old booobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.and I could remember aunty Toyin always threw caution to the wind back then all in the name of defending her young bf..#wakapass# lipsrsealed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by axortedbabe(f): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Like u wanted him for keeps.
U needed his fresh speermm for fresh kid,n he needed u for fame,now mission accomplished..*side eye

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by brainbox1000(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
I am all for fvcking Cougars and Milfs but Disrespecting them is just plain wrong...I respect my Milfs...If they paying the Bills stop being a fvckboy

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by passionate88: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
How them no go break up when she like party like apc like lais

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by balancediet(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Juvenile delinquency. "Woe to the city whose king is but a child".

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by CuteTj(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Its non of my business......
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by sexychocho(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Time to eat jor grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Bluette(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
What can I say to ds sef.................ABSOLUTEly nothing. Warris my own. Cc. PHOTOSHOOT
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Richiy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Her response was very mature.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by greatgod2012(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Effect of social media.
I wonder why people now wash their dirty and stinking linen in public.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by AntiWailer: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dear Ladies,

Stay away from Kids.

Regards.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Thomsyne(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hehehehe... Was she really expecting the niqqa to stick around nii?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Strongfaze(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Are they the first to break up? Everybody from the S-West is a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by limitless777(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
sounded like a tale by the moonlight to me.

Who are these two by the way?

ARE they Europeans.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Mr2kay2: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecidedgoddamn
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by bellenornor(f): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
10yrs.. just thinking

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Healthybiz: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by seunoni34(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who saw this coming . 33year old woman to 23 years old boy.. Thats a decade difference!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by teebillz: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Trust other young dudes to move in asap. I have got cheats on how you can be her next toyboy. She pays big. Send me a pm if you ever need it.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by room089: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is this for real?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by usmanjay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
getting married is not the main thing staying married is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by willibounce1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Old Congo don tire the small boy...him wan shine new Congo. Aunty Toyin Abeg no vex...e no easy to dey browse one website everyday.

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by robosky02(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by SIRKAY98(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let hear the mans side also. But to be seperated is painfull than lossing 10million naira to kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
that's what you get when you date boys, he has baby brain, and nice matured words, I hope he listens and grow up

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by cremedelacreme: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
This cougar get mind oo. See as she wan colonize a boy young enough to be her son grin. The guy should thank God that the jazz has finally cleared from his eyes. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.