Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (45019 Views)

OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by laivwire(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.
This lady will be found in the next few days and they won't bother to tell us where she resurfaced from.

Girls can go anywhere,even travel to a neighboring country just to have sex

Bros, talk with sense now. How can a MOTHER travel and abandon her family since 10th May almost a month because of sex. You sef think am.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by andaxon: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.
This lady will be found in the next few days and they won't bother to tell us where she resurfaced from.

If you refuse to learn morals at home, you will certainly receive extra lessons outside.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by pinkyliceous(f): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is a married lady, the mother of the girl who made the twitter upload.

Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by shiki(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yesterday they said she was last seen in Lagos on the 9th of May, now last seen in Abuja?
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Adeyinka123: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
She shall be found n Jesus name. You shall surely testify.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Pyno30: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
May she be found
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by junta007(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Are you pained ??
I can tell you give anybody your ogunfe
Not every is like ur mom and sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by junta007(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Are you pained ??
I can tell you give anybody your ogunfe
Not everyone is like ur mom and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aroh48:
By this time 2moro,she will be dining with you.Just believe in the man of God.

Believe in God and not one "man of god".

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by teemy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Two incidents happened recently in Ogbomoso (Oyo State).

1. In the early hours of the day hree passengers were picked up along the road on the way to ilorin (neighbouring Kwara state) which already had the driver and two others in the bus. One of the prior passengers did something and they slept off. He was spared and dropped at a park in Abuja due to inacceptance but the other two were candidates for ritual killing.

2. Late night drinker was in a trance when a bike he rode took him from the hotel to a house. Due to inacceptance he was spared and dropped somewhere along the road. (He still went to drink late the next day).

Peeps should be a little bit more conscious of lately more missing persons saga in their evironment and take steps to avoid being victims. I pray this woman finds her way back to her loved ones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria...
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

Believe in God and not one "man of god".
lol na their type fit deceive person collect money on top the girl wahala all in the name of one "man of God"

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by OscaZee: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

she is not just a girl,she is someone's mum

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by emvico(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
rasco2000me:
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH LOCATE D WOMAN BRING HER Back to d famIy savely
tell your people to bring back our girls too. note- SAFELY not SAVELY
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
The comments here though grin grin

Nawa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by JuanJO(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ariel20:

Women have suffered.

In your wildest dream, have you been able to lure any lady to travel from a neighbouring country for sex??

Someone is missing & this is all you can say Smh
at tymz u think twice
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Raph01: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ini9:
She young ooo.. Don't be surprised she might probably be in 1 of her pet boyfrnd house ,enjoying some real cucumber.. Lol... She will be found

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Josh1000: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

Dissapointing And Unfair Comment.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Raph01: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

Diz guy sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by yakubuadeiza(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

embarassedGBAM.........................

She don go flex somewhere and u go dey dia dey worry ursef
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Cornerstone001: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Raph01:

Diz guy sha

I tire o undecided
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by faari(f): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please.
Please

Help find her oo. It is not funny at all. Many don't really know her story but this lady has suffered a lot from her supposed wicked husband. And she has decided to leave him, that was when her trivails started.
And now... She has disappeared.

I just pray and hope she is save wherever she is.

#notodonesticviolence of any kind.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by schumastic(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
She is in my .ex.. Room

with this comment of yours, no one will insult your ex for leaving you tongue
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

No wonder your moniker says it all...your thinking faculty needs to be overhauled
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by laikas: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

i knew i wld find u here.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

a woman not a girl... A girl is asking d public to help find her mother... Read a post before u make comment
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Addicted2Women: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
laikas:

i knew i wld find u here.

Who you be ??
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Ugoeze2016: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some looking for their mother, others are here talking about sex. Non sense.
she shall be found by His grace
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by teebell999(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

pray it happen to your family. Odeh oshi!!
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Olulinks(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

Did you just put such a comment on a sensitive matter like this? That woman in the pic is a mother for God's sake!
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by dprince042(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
SHE WILL BE FOUND, MAY GOD PROTECT THAT ANGEL shocked shockedcry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by mario2k(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Honestly,if u go to the Lords Chosen you will find her their.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.