Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (44999 Views)

OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by ojmecci: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
mario2k do you know anything about her whereabout
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by adorable29(f): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.
This lady will be found in the next few days and they won't bother to tell us where she resurfaced from.

Girls can go anywhere,even travel to a neighboring country just to have sex

God will punish you for saying this about somebody's missing mother.

I dont want to add that may such fate befall your daughter and basterd nyggars like those fooools that liked your comment also say she is in another country bleeping men.

insensitive foools.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2016
bhet wait o, whose responsibility is this? Do we even have competent police in this country? Or the are only competent in collecting bribes.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by MurphyG1(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
faari:
Please.
Please

Help find her oo. It is not funny at all. Many don't really know her story but this lady has suffered a lot from her supposed wicked husband. And she has decided to leave him, that was when her trivails started.
And now... She has disappeared.

I just pray and hope she is save wherever she is.

#notodonesticviolence of any kind.

Come o! Are you sure of what u are saying?
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by emmchi(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.
This lady will be found in the next few days and they won't bother to tell us where she resurfaced from.

your case is beyond redemption.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Addicted2Women: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
adorable29:

God will punish you for saying this about somebody's missing mother.

I dont want to add that may such fate befall your daughter and basterd nyggars like those fooools that liked your comment also say she is in another country bleeping men.

insensitive foools.

Amen.
Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by faari(f): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2016
MurphyG1:

L
Come o! Are you sure of what u are saying?
from the horse's mouth. Before she now disappeared. She was in my group and her story ehn, hmmmm. Make I no talk.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

I pity your mentality on a serious note.
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Let's place a bet.

She has been found dead with her body mutilated. What a world!

www.nairaland.com/3190617/missing-charity-aiyedogbon-found-dead
There's another twist to the story as the daughter insists that her mum is not dead and that body isn't hers. Read here

www.nairaland.com/3191419/mums-not-dead-daughter-missing
Re: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) by slizylindy: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
[/color]
Addicted2Women:
[color=#990000] Let's place a bet.

What is this one saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.