Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (23853 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by emmalezy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Popular Lagos pastor of House on The Rock Church, Paul Adefarasin and his beautiful wife Ifeanyi are celebrating their 21st wedding anniversary today June 3rd. The couple got married in 1995 and have three children. Congrats to them.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photo-pastor-paul-adefarasin-and-wife.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by HungerBAD: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
God will continue to bless your union.

Now to my favorite Nigeria Pastors.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Chris Okotie.

These two Chris,I advice the two of you to approach Pastor Adefarasin,to educate and teach you guys on how to treat women.

Treat a woman right,and she will stand by you forever. Treat your woman like the two Pastor Chris,she will seek a better alternative.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Victorakats(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congratulations l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by admax(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congratulations Pastor Adefarasin and wife. ...many more lovely years ahead for both of you.

A 21st century man of God doing mighty things in the body of Christ.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Built2last: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rare to come by. 21 years no be akaraoke. ..

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by SincereBigot: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
marriage these days are like engineering courses.. very hard.. So if you see people who have tried to make it work, celebrate with them too..

every nairalander here that's ripe for marriage, God will grant you your prayers for the best spouse ever!

in other news abeg who knows how I can comment on topic here on nairaland?

14 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
see as the woman dey laugh .

the man must have been doing his work well

8 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by iamVirus(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
next!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by RadiantPine: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
God Bless them

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Profkomolafe(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool NA understanding and communication matter most.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by justame(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lala abeg where u dey

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by emmyw(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God For Them, Marriage Still Something I Fear(just Don't Know How I Will Do That Day).

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Church is Good.

Religion is Good

Money is Good

Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary cool cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by goshen26: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
SincereBigot:
marriage these days are like engineering courses.. very hard.. So if you see people who have tried to make it work, celebrate with them too..

every nairalander here that's ripe for marriage, God will grant you your prayers for the best spouse ever!

in other news abeg who knows how I can comment on topic here on nairaland?

U almost had a good comment but ur case is like gorgeously dressed man, who wore good Italian.suit, every one.was praising him from far only to observe he had bathroom slippers on

9 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Many happy returns to the convener The Experience Lagos...more Grace to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by PIPPROF(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
happy for him

i never miss a service when am in lag cool
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Euckybaby(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
More grace sir

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Akshow: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by SincereBigot: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
goshen26:

U almost had a good comment but ur case is like gorgeously dressed man, who wore good Italian.suit, every one.was praising him from far only to observe he had bathroom slippers on
lol..Mr. Goshen.. I thought your moniker was Goshen360? I might be wrong though..

And about my comment.. abeg no mind me, I just have to catch fun sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by temodent(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good, congratulations I was at the wedding. It was at the Unilag Chapel. More blissful years ahead

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fine and happy looking woman. But her smile looks like kanwuliajaras own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Swissheart(f): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Adefarasin Family is a blessed one......3 great men of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who Dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Ugoeze2016: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congrats...more happy years ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
(y)
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Mackson01: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congrat sir. You are a good example, unlike chris a failure

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Dainikel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congrats to the Adefarasin's!

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by nwedy22(f): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow, congratulations!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by goodmanyes: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow! Happy marriage anniversary. Congratulations!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Agozie48: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congratulations to this great couple who got it going just good and fine for 21 years it ain't easy I must say but I wish you all the best and many more blissful marital years to come . God bless your marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.