Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

“Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P (2411 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by GINJALAND: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2016

In a statement released by Niger Delta Avengers on its twitter handle, the militant group have issued a serious warning to AGIP oil company, not to embark on repair works on any of the blown pipelines in Bayelsa, citing serious consequences if AGIP dare them.

The statement reads: “We (Niger Delta Avengers) are sending this warning message to #AGIP not to commence repair works on any of the blown pipelines in Bayelsa.”

Warning of consequences if AGIP goes ahead to repair the pipelines - "We will make you regret it, if you even dare us

http://ginjaland.com/1848/dont-dare-us-niger-delta-avengers-give-stern-warning-to-agip

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by Mustack: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
let wait and see
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dude, if u must even lie about things just to sell ur website, use sense na.

A simple Photoshop skill will recreate a Twitter account instead of u typing with microsoft word and using it as evidence.

You dey craze ni?

1 Like

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by tosan200(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
This people Dont listen, why repair the pipelines when they keep blowing it up; this is just mere foolishness.
Agip, my advice to you goes thus
If u can't find a solution to this leave the pipelines alone and let them sort themselves out or just blow all d pipelines before the avengers get there and leave it for 3 months, patapata our government will think, get us off oil and avengers with have nothing to blow, they will become so jobless that they will even repair the pipelines themselves.
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by GINJALAND: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

A simple Photoshop skill will recreate a Twitter account instead of u typing with microsoft word and using it as evidence.

You dey craze ni?

Doubting Thomo, are u happy now.

Take tweet and chop am.
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by papaejima1: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

You dey craze ni?
Bros no vex, but you just displayed your ignorance here.

Everyone now knows ur not on twitter.

That post is legit from NDA

2 Likes

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Scavenger terrorist sponsored by the ineffectual baboon
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by temptnow: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=20pt]Agip no go hear now. next thing is boommshakalaka[/size]
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by momentum85(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
But Agip should think of lasting solution first before thinking of repair of the blown pipelines. This guys are mean, their blood dey hot for now but we know say dem go still chill.
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by Surplus90(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
g

1 Like

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by Built2last: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
My own point is...does it make sense to allow these boys destroy every thing and then you say you are willing to negotiate with them.

Why wait

1 Like

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by timisco1: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Following
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
papaejima1:

Bros no vex, but you just displayed your ignorance here.

Everyone now knows ur not on twitter.

That post is legit from NDA
what is this one talking abt?
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by Nelkoko: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dis guys NO dey smile

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by smellingmenses: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
U r a militant.
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Agip no go hear now. next thing is boommshakalaka[/size]
Re: “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P by afanide: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
If almighty SHELL could backoff, why then is common Agip trying to proof stubborn?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / Worries Over Governor Okorocha’s Mental State- Newsexpress / Massive Rice Mill Plant Which Is Set To Be Commissioned In Kano. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.