Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User (92509 Views)

UNILAG Girls Car Wash Show Celebrating During Hall Week - Amazing Pics / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by meelorlah(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
A friend in Unilag just said the same thing.... Some girls sha, 80k for "thank you for coming "...awuf dey tear belle. I hope they are found
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Owliver(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
the ones wey survive go humble die. who no go no know grin

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Easy one for the Police to crack.

A good and serious detective can crack this one.

The last known location of their phones can be geo-referenced.

Secondly, even a phone when switched off can still be tracked.

Thirdly, a white house that can host such a party must have an owner and neighbors.

Who invited them for the party? How did they know they will be paid 80k? Who lured them?

Their call logs who was the last person(s) they called? Or who did they call often on the day of the party?

Their SMSs, what were the messages they sent concerning the party?

The girls when they calm down can explain all they know and remember, regardless of how little the details.

LET US PRAY THEY RESURFACE AND IT IS JUST ALL PART OF THEIR YOUTHFUL FEMININE SHENANIGANS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Odunharry(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Empress2014:
undecided * runs* go wrong
Truly runs has gone wrong...Prolly they went to hustle.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by ClintonDal(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol, and the evil of TFC strikes again. The "thanks for coming" has now become an underground norm for loose girls to LovePeddler themselves out to the men present at such parties.
When I see all these posts about 10 ways to spot a runs girl I just laugh undecided . The ones u notice are the ones who no longer hide themselves, these ones are prostitutes to the core. But the troubling part is that so many other girls who don't look the part are also into runs. You can find them on Facebook sliding in dm's of guys who flaunt wealth online.
It's so unfortunate that these ones turned out to be among the statistics that will be used in advising others in future.
There is no shortcut to success, you've gotta work hard. Some will say their is no money for upkeep, you now decide to use ur kpekus as collateral...... sister I say continue undecided undecided
NB: Some female folks here who are also berating the unfortunate TFC girls might also be into this or might have done it before, the strong headed ones go still comot for work this night.

5 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Owliver(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
meelorlah:
A friend in Unilag just said the same thing.... Some girls sha, 80k for "thank you for coming "...awuf dey tear belle. I hope they are found
17 less idiots in our society. praise the lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by piagetskinner(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nothing iS free in this world ....only SALVATION!

give ur life to Christ while uv got the chance

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Tobium1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tell us what dose 3 escapees say, not coming on to tweet half-baked iranu

Meanwhile de host of d party just helped us rid de country of 17 hoes

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Easy one for the Police to crack.

The last known location of their phones can be geo-referenced.

Secondly. Even a phone when switched off can still be tracked.

Thirdly a white house that can host such a party must have an owner and neighbors.

A good serious detective can crack this one.

Who invited them for the party? How did they know they will be paid 80k? Who lured them?

Their call logs who was the last person they called?

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Odunharry(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
the ones wey survive go humble die. who no go no know grin
Lol...where you go hide??
Those ones go repent sharp sharp iF it's true

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nicolars(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
A unilag student o but
Unilag girls and party ehn
No b 4 here ooo

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by waice6571: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re - Return of Jenifa. Season ?

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by kenoz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Awoof dey purge belle

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by obailala(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
eyinjuege:

Asin, the first thing that came to mind was the Jenifa movie. Exact same scenario, and yet people won't learn. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
I sure hope this is a lie o.
Yeah, it just sounds exactly like the jenifa movie playing out. And just for your info, 80k to girls as 'thank you' for coming in parties is very true and very common, trust me. What do you think politicians, oil bunkerers and 'big' militants do with their money?

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Odunharry(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian girls are actually re- tarded and only pretend to be intelligent and smart. And they come cheap![/size].
very true... atimes when they trying to play smart one guys I just laff..

The truth is many won't still learn from this.. Many of them never learn..

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Owliver(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:
Lol...where you go hide??
Those ones go repent sharp sharp iF it's true
bro na hurstle things oh. we dey push am see these ones wey no go follow we broke boys. my head don catch them. grin

but I go still dash then RIP sha. at all at all bad grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Odunharry(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
bro na hurstle things oh. we dey push am see these ones wey no go follow we broke boys. my head don catch them. grin

but I go still dash then RIP sha. at all at all bad grin
lol. hopefully they will be found... many of them won't still learn from this..
This days advising a gal is a waste of time cos they already know what they have in mind

4 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Owliver(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
piagetskinner:
Nothing iS free in this world ....only SALVATION!

give ur life to Christ while uv got the chance
salvation is not free. it's for those that obey god. that is a payment.

now. you've learnt something today. move ob

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Kiish(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
some girls never learn... nothing is free! dem must collect something. i hope they find them
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Owliver(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:

lol. hopefully they will be found... many of them won't still learn from this..
This days advising a gal is a waste of time cos they already know what they have in mind
hope is as useless as toothbrush to Tinubu. RIP just incase

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by diva90: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
braithwaite:

Imagine 80k a night.. well that's tempting ,just a night shocked ,who wouldn't want to.. but it's a hardfoolness and greedy thing..
It all start from a point of going to clubs and bars having free drinks and sharwamas.. to all those ladies out there be careful please and don't feel jealous when you see men lavishing money on girls and all,and you want to feel among. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck

The absent are never without fault, nor the present without excuse
Those who love unanimous partying you'll start giving filmsy excuse,

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.I hope they are found.. if it's not too late

It wasn't 80k per night. It's 80k for attendance. They call it 'thank you for coming'...
We have heard stories like this that didn't end well. It's only God that will bring them home safely
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Adeoba10(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
E good for dem
Bro, na me b d 2nd person wey like ur comment.
As in, despite dis harsh economy, someone gada money invite u to party, to come chop free food wey get enough TOMATO, plus 24hours light, with generator, yet u dey expect make d person come dash u 80k join.... Thunder fire both the partywee and partyer.

4 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by planetx: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
So twitter is police where missing persons are reported, who brought this thrash to front page.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Its saddening dat they never learnt anything from Jennifer film. Too bad. tiwon ba tun aye won wa won atun yan. Bunch of greedy ebinas.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by persius555(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Until unilag management declare the students missing, the story is a hoax.

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by assana: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
so upon dis jenifa and return of jenifa girls never still learn their lessons gud luck to them I pray dey r found and repent.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by princeade86(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
so they never watch JENIFA film. if we tell them to be watching home video, so that they can learn, they will be watching war film.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Vickyydera:
Things some girls do for money, its very bad, when I got admission into the university which is one of the prominent olosho universities, my parents warned me not to ever to follow friends to parties,opening house,warming of house for money or anything and I heeded to their advice. Today am still alive, healthy and doing just fine.
I might not be the richest girl in campus but am contended with what I have cos I know my life is more important to me that anything else because when there is life,there is hope.
But when you tell babes, the won't listen,the wanna be the best dressed in school,hottest chick in campus etc.

you are talking about imsu right?

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro, na me b d 2nd person wey like ur comment.
As in, despite dis harsh economy, someone gada money invite u to party, to come chop free food wey get enough TOMATO, plus 24hours light, with generator, yet u dey expect make d person come dash u 80k join.... Thunder fire both the partywee and partyer.
lol I wasn't surprised, dats why I wrote that.. a friend of mine who works in oil company tells me how the staff arranges girls in bus from universities to come service them whenever they go on site.. especially from delsu and ekpoma. So it's nothing surprising.. they got what they deserved... everyday isn't Christmas.

People get unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm still looking at this story with one eye.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by mouaue: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.