Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) (577 Views)

12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 13 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. / 15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
1.The Sleepers

These ones go to class,read for 10 to 20 minutes and sleep for 7 hours,then they return to their hostels feeling like Albert Einstein. People in their hostels hail them with names like "efiko , igi iwe e.t.c.

Then at semester end they see a 0.9 cgpa and they begin to shout "This is the work of the devil, I went to night class 50 times this semester!"

2. Toasters

These are mostly final year students that go to night class to "toast" unsuspecting jambites and freshers.They automatically become "helpers" you hear them saying things like "I will take care of U and your family inclusive and I will marry you before you leave this school" The gullible ones fall prey to this.

3. The cooking crew
You might be shocked to see this on this list.Some people actually bring electric cookers to night class and cook all sorts of delicacies in class(I bear witness to this, Beans on one occasion and Indomie on another. )

4.The Eaters

These set of people bring mini coolers of food to night class eating and reading simultaneously.Immediately they finish their food they patronize the local "mishy" ( bread and egg) in the school compound and continue their ministry.

I have no problem with their eating except for the gaseos materials (farts) they use to suffocate me.

5. Serious ones

These ones can read for 10 hours on a stretch and can slap anyone that interferes them when reading! They take nescafes and other materials to prevent them from sleeping even when the examinations is months away!

Feel free to add yours

Lalasticlala smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) by jobyyjob: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT: Power Required To Drive Economic Recovery / Everyday Words/mistakes Almost All Nigerians Make / Ndu Students React To Statement Made By Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.