Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Just Lost My Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Unborn Child (1241 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Unborn Child by saaedlee: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is with sadness that I write this, earlier this afternoon, my fiancee called that she wasn't feeling too good. I felt it was the pregnancy thing and immediately called an elderly neighbour to help go check her out, I kept calling afterwards but no one was responding, I couldn't leave cuz I was to submit my report of yesterday's phtrip.

But immediately I posted my report, I dashed out of the office and headed straight home, but due to the hold up at Aya, Deeperlife and AP by Legislative quarters, I got home 3 hours after they had left for the hospital (National Hospital, Garki)
It is well ooooo; I got there only to be told that she suffered miscarriage, just waiting for her to be discharged(if today) and to hear the cause though.
N/B: a word of advice to pregnant ladies out there, please always have someone around especially during your first pregnancy!
Thanks to all the contributors; loisemm etc on the thread:TTC, you women and doctors are really wonderful, she "might" tell you guys the details as soon as she recovers. And to Dr. Tayo, thanks for saving her life, and the encouragement.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by jesussaves22: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
saaedlee:
It is with sadness that I write this, earlier this afternoon, my fiancee called that she wasn't feeling too good. I felt it was the pregnancy thing and immediately called an elderly neighbour to help go check her out, I kept calling afterwards but no one was responding, I couldn't leave cuz I was to submit my report of yesterday's phtrip.

But immediately I posted my report, I dashed out of the office and headed straight home, but due to the hold up at Aya, Deeperlife and AP by Legislative quarters, I got home 3 hours after they had left for the hospital (National Hospital, Garki)
It is well ooooo; I got there only to be told that she suffered miscarriage, just waiting for her to be discharged(if today) and to hear the cause though.
N/B: a word of advice to pregnant ladies out there, please always have someone around especially during your first pregnancy!
Thanks to all the contributors; loisemm etc on the thread:TTC, you women and doctors are really wonderful, she "might" tell you guys the details as soon as she recovers. And to Dr. Tayo, thanks for saving her life, and the encouragement.
God will bless you with another one that will stay, grow and becomes responsible to you and the public.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by kaycexx(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
everything happens for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
The story of Job will keep ur hope alive.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by saaedlee: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
jesussaves22:
God will bless you with another one that will stay, grow and becomes responsible to you and the public.
thanks, you too cutehector and kaycexx
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Feranchek(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sorry brov. Thank God she's save and sound. Secundum gratiam Dei, you'll both have other kids.....

And twins too!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Akachukwu is very much in control.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kindly accept my honest sympathy. May God replenish your lose in a thousand ways. We also thank God for her life. It is well.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by fabem(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bro, God knows the best. Things happen for a reason. You need to be strong and also your wife needs you more than before. Stay by her side and i know by next year you will come here to testify God work with a twin. The Lord is your strength. Quick recovery to her.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh my... so sorry to hear this... ... it is well. Thank God for saving her life like you said. U will still celebrate your children by His grace.. stay strong and comfort her pls (but show her u are sad for the loss so she doesn't mis-interprete ur strength for non-chalance ... like u dont care ). Miscarriage is not a small something
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by GodnGold: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by 7Randall: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Take heart bro. Better things ahead

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2016
u shld be with ur fiancee ryt now consoling her n nt online on nairaland looking for sympathy pls
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by saaedlee: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
It is better to ignore you right now cuz you comment is irrelevant.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by saaedlee: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Loisemm:
Oh my... so sorry to hear this... ... it is well. Thank God for saving her life like you said. U will still celebrate your children by His grace.. stay strong and comfort her pls (but show her u are sad for the loss so she doesn't mis-interprete ur strength for non-chalance ... like u dont care ). Miscarriage is not a small something
Thank you Ma, by His Grace, she will be discharged this morning, tho was awake beside her throughout the night. Thank you guys for the prayers and encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2016
saaedlee:
It is better to ignore you right now cuz you comment is irrelevant.
sure .. sorry 4 ur loss tho
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by thorpido(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry for the loss.Another one will come.
A lot of miscarriages are inevitable.Once the process starts,you can't do much to stop it.

By the way,you guys should tie the knot.
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
So sorry for your loss
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Miracle212(f): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry for your loss Sir
Re: Just Lost My Unborn Child by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Maybe God is not happy with you for impregnating a woman who did not pay for her head, before you impregnate her again, pay for her head.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bite Your Husband Everyday / My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry / Cute Photo Of Identical Twin Girls Carrying Their Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.