Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (55287 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by obailala(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
tuffpivot:
the problem is u're always in a hurry 2 type... Niger delta avengers are not Ijaw militants... It's catchy tho buh dis re jux Ijaw people fighting aladja people.... No b Ijaw people dey blow pipeline don't get it twisted.... Dos avengers make nt even b from Ijaw sef u dunno.. Buh u jux 1 talk make everybody feel say u smart
On the contrary, you are the one making a very weak attempt at being smart. I can bet my life that 90% of NDA are most probably Ijaws, they can never be Itsekiris or Urhobos or Isokos, never!... From the list of popular militants; ateke tom, tompolo, asari, gen boyloaf, gen ben, soboma george etc, kindly point out one who is Urhobo or Itsekiri or Isoko or Efik or Ibibio or Edo or Igbo?

By the way, can you please remind me of the name and origins of their spokesperson who always makes statements?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by obailala(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

The Ijaw had never had problems with the urhobo it's always been the itsekiris
Well, we are seeing it today.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by philips70(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:
Ijaw now attacking Urhoboland?.... is this true or just another fable?.... if true then it is safe to just say... grin grin grin cheesy

This is the reason other tribes in Niger Delta should be careful how they support this republic they are all touting all because Goodluck lost elections. Truth is, to majority of Ijaws, ND equals Ijaw and only God knows the oppression other non Ijaws will suffer in such a republic. The Itsekiris can testify to this.

Meanwhile, the war between Aladja and Ogbe-Ijoh has been on for years and Aladja always have upper hand as they are very strong in conflicts. Could be the they have decided to use the combined strength of NDA which ordinarily will comprise mostly of Ijaws to finish off the Aladja people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mousco(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Aladja attacked Ogbe Ijoh it was not urhobo militant, Ogbe Ijoh attack aladja its now Ijaw militant

Op u must be fool

If u knw anybody in aladja go n tell dem if they attack, Ogbe Ijoh will response back.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
Who told u ijaw occupy 6 local govermnt in delta state? ijaw only occupy 5 local goverment in delta state and 4 out d 5 are shared with urhobo and itsekiri.
some of u talk any how, which Urhobo and Ijaw is sharing 4 ? Which Urhobo village is in Burutu which is the largest local government in Delta state? which Urhobo or Itsekiri is sharing Bomadi local government? which Itsekiri is sharing Patani local government, are u claiming Ohoro and Evreni as part of Patani?
And in another post u said Urhobo is 5m, are u high? what is the total population of Delta State. My friend, Urhobo has just 8lgas in Delta; Sapele, Okpe, Ethiope East and West, Udu, Uvwie, Ughelli North and south. So tell me the 5m u r talking about. Sapele, Ughelli and Uvwie is occupied by both Itsekiri and ijaw so what are u saying.
U guys have just 1 senator and 3reps and Ijaw have 2 and a senator in delta state. Ijaws have total of 5 senators in South South out of the 18, they have 15reps and 2 deputy governors from Delta and rivers so tell me any tribe that match that feet.
Mods pls ban ds kind of brains from polluting this forum.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Orevastar5(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
MDsambo:
My friend will yhu throw ur phone away and run for ur life
u go buy new one give am after the rampage?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

some of u talk any how, which Urhobo and Ijaw is sharing 4 ? Which Urhobo village is in Burutu which is the largest local government in Delta state? which Urhobo or Itsekiri is sharing Bomadi local government? which ItsekiSapele, Okpe, Ethiope East and West, Udu, Uvwie, Ughelli North and south. So tell me the 5m u r talking about. Sapele, Ughelli and Uvwie is occupied by both Itsekiri and ijaw so what are u saying.
U guys have just
u re d one d mod shld ban 4rm spreading falsd lies nt me, name d town and village of ijaw and itsekiri in uvwie, or u 4got ijaw are nt in warri south, urhobos are in patani and burutu local goverment and even in ofoni in sagbama local government in bayelsa state, warri north (ijaw and itsekiri) warri southwest ( ijaw and itsekiri) warri south (urhobo and itsekiri) patani (ijaw and urhobo) burutu (ijaw and urhobo) sapele ( urhobo and itsekiri). i guess u dont knw all these thats y u re typing trash. knw something b4 u talk.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
Who told u ijaw occupy 6 local govermnt in delta state? ijaw only occupy 5 local goverment in delta state and 4 out d 5 are shared with urhobo and itsekiri.
very funny, Burutu LGA, Bomadi LGA, Patani LGA, Warri south lga (both ijaw, itsekiri, and urhobos) ,warri north lga (ijaws and itsekiri) and warri south west LGA(ijaws and itsekiri) ,please get ur fact ,am a deltan and i can go as far as tell u details of wards if u want ne to go further
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
u re d one d mod shld ban 4rm spreading falsd lies nt me, name d town and village of ijaw and itsekiri in uvwie, or u 4got ijaw are nt in warri south, urhobos are in patani and burutu local goverment and even in ofoni in sagbama local government in bayelsa state, warri north (ijaw and itsekiri) warri southwest ( ijaw and itsekiri) warri south (urhobo and itsekiri) patani (ijaw and urhobo) burutu (ijaw and urhobo) sapele ( urhobo and itsekiri). i guess u dont knw all these thats y u re typing trash. knw something b4 u talk.
u're the one typing trash ,get ur facts who own the GRA ward in warri south LGA, the ijaws own that LGA. if u live and form a small settlement somewhere doesn't mean u own a place in any of those LGA u re talking about, soon uwill start claiming lagos and other as part of ur areas , name the Ward urhobos own in these area u are mentioning.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
u're the one typing trash ,get ur facts who own the GRA ward in warri south LGA, the ijaws own that LGA.
Which GRA.? hope u re talk abt itsekiri land as ijaw cuz ijaw has no land in warri south

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
very funny, Burutu LGA, Bomadi LGA, Patani LGA, Warri south lga (both ijaw, itsekiri, and urhobos) ,warri north lga (ijaws and itsekiri) and warri south west LGA(ijaws and itsekiri) ,please get ur fact ,am a deltan and i can go as far as tell u details of wards if u want ne to go further
U re mistaken warri south-west 4 warri south.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
U re mistaken warri south-west 4 warri south.
No warri south, the itsekiri ,urbohos and the ijaws, with the itsekiri having more wards, the urbobos,the ijaws with 1ward which is GRA.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by dominion001(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
dis aladja and ogbe-ijaw fight don tey o. Mk okowa do somethn b4 dem go finish demselves and leave d fight for only their deities.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
Which GRA.? hope u re talk abt itsekiri land as ijaw cuz ijaw has no land in warri south
ogbe ijoh market and old port areas of warri belongs to who? please kindly ask ur fact before u argue these issue don't bring tribal sentiments on ur points. or u don't know the stake holders thats own and control warri port? ask urself why that school in esisi road built by gov oduagha and named after the late olu didn't kick off, ijaws refuse to allow it kick off as it was named after him in a land that doesn't belong to the itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
ogbe ijoh market and old port areas of warri belongs to who? please kindly ask ur fact before u argue these issue don't bring tribal sentiments on ur points.
See what am talking., ogbe-ijoh is d capital of warri south -west LGA, am talking abt warri south LGA i said ijaw have no land i warri south, stop mistaken warri south west 4 warri south.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
mumu, tell me d Urhobo village in Burutu, is it Ekiagbudu u r talking about? lol, that is never Urhobo village. That is E.K Clark's village.
No single Urhobo man in patani, Uduophori and Odorubu are all under Tarakiri Clan, which is an Ijaw clan together with Ofoni which is even Isoko and not Urhobo.
I repeat no single Urhobo soul in Bomadi, Burutu, Warri South West and Warri North lgas. Mods please ban this girl, semis becoming a nuisance. Sapele is own by Urhobo but 50% inhabitants are Urhobo, 18% Itsekiri, 20% Ijaw and 12% other tribes.
Ughelli is own by Urhobo but a sizeable % Ijaw inhabitants who are not from there. The largest local government in Delta State is own by Ijaw,, which is Burutu.
I am not Ijaw but I v traveled that part of the country. the whole of Delta is not up to m and u r attributing 5m to urhobo are u high on Oguanja weed ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
See what am talking., ogbe-ijoh is d capital of warri south -west LGA, am talking abt warri south LGA i said ijaw have no land i warri south, stop mistaken warri south west 4 warri south.
shut up yo mouth. Who owns NPA warri and under which local government, who owns Ogheijoh water side and under which local government? who owns the GRA for warri? guy respect yo self abi na woman u be.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
ogbe ijoh people own land in warri south, and in warri south west so what are u saying? am an ogbe ijoh man if u d like to know, ogbe ijoh are ijaws right, ogbe ijoh market area, GRA, old port and part of new port area etc are all in warri south if u d like to know and ogbe ijoh own those areas.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
ogbe ijoh people own land in warri south, and in warri south west so what are u saying? am an ogbe ijoh man if u d like to know, ogbe ijoh are ijaws right, ogbe ijoh market area, GRA, old port and part of new port area etc are all in warri south if u d like to know and ogbe ijoh own those areas.
guy leave d mugu
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:
shut up yo mouth. Who owns NPA warri and under which local government, who owns Ogheijoh water side and under which local government? who owns the GRA for warri? guy respect yo self abi na woman u be.
U Shld b d one to shut up ur stinking mouth. ogbe ijoh is warri south west period. GRA NPA are all in warri south and owns by d itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
U Shld b d one to shut up ur stinking mouth. ogbe ijoh is warri south west period. GRA NPA are all in warri south and owns by d itsekiri.
clearly u can't even back ur point with fact ,but just here to express ur anti ijaw thoughts, anyway, no need it a waste of time explaining to you, in life u argue to learn ,and come up with better understanding .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
bubuyen, tell me 1 landlord in NPA. NPA and Warri water side, GRA etc is own by Ijaws, go and ask the likes of Chief Tunde Smooth who has bought almost everything in that area. which Itsekiri will agree to sell almost all the lands in those areas to people like Tunde, guy stop fooling yourself. Itsekiri population is not even up to Burutu local government area. Urhobo my foot.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by asamaigho(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
ogbe ijoh market and old port areas of warri belongs to who? please kindly ask ur fact before u argue these issue don't bring tribal sentiments on ur points. or u don't know the stake holders thats own and control warri port? ask urself why that school in esisi road built by gov oduagha and named after the late olu didn't kick off, ijaws refuse to allow it kick off as it was named after him in a land that doesn't belong to the itsekiri.

are u serious?,u must be high on ogulagha weed.
ijaws cant even get close to dat place.
d reason d said school has not started is because the former governor had issues with okere communty cos the wanted the place to be used as a rice farm,and also coupled with the economic condition of d state.

ijaws dread okere boys like mad.

stop spreading false rumour.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

mumu, tell me d Urhobo village in Burutu, is it Ekiagbudu u r talking about? lol, that is never Urhobo village. That is E.K Clark's village.
No single Urhobo man in patani, Uduophori and Odorubu are all u.
Ughelli is own by Urhobo but a sizeable % Ijaw inhabitants who are not from there. The largest local government in Delta State is own by Ijaw,, which is Burutu.
I am not Ijaw but I v traveled that part of the country.
You re d big fool here , a real chump, ofoni uduophori some part of kiagbodo are all urhobos, if u like argue 4rm today till 2mrrw u cannot change it, there even a thread abt ofoni pple on nairaland u can search 4 it and read it so that uq brain will come back to normal, it seems ur brain is knocked.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
asamaigho:

are u serious?,u must be high on ogulagha weed.
ijaws cant even get close to dat place.
d reason d said school has not started is because the former governor had issues with okere communty cos the wanted the place to be used as a rice farm,and also coupled with the economic condition of d state.

ijaws dread okere boys like mad.

stop spreading false rumour.
Who be okere boys? hissssssss, normal Nigerian life style, talk what one doesn't know
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
werey leleyi o grin

Oh I thought south south is super united that they want naija delta republic grin
Urhobo, itsekiri and ijaw are like cat and rat, them nor dey ever agree. There is nothing like unity here.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evestar200:
You re d big fool here , a real chump, ofoni uduophori some part of kiagbodo are all urhobos, if u like argue 4rm today till 2mrrw u cannot change it, there even a thread abt ofoni pple on nairaland u can search 4 it and read it so that uq brain will come back to normal, it seems ur brain is knocked.
Kiagbodo Uhrobo?ohhhhhh, I see I have been wasting my time all along. So if I marry u and u come born children and they speak yo language makes them Urhobo? lol, weyrey!!!
Ofoni, Uduophori and Odorubu are from which clan? if u answer this question I will agree with u. let me give u a tip of the iceberg, they are part of Tarakiri clan. Tarakiri married an Isoko woman who gave birth to the founder of Ofoni and Odorubu as well as Uduophori. Every other Isoko or Urhobo villages in those areas always join Ughelli local government, like Gbarigolo and Olodiama but these other tribes I mentioned refused because they are part of Tarakiri clan. the Prime minister of Tarakiri clan is an Odorubu man. My guy zoom off before I kpafuka u.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

bubuyen, tell me 1 landlord in NPA. NPA and Warri water side, GRA etc is own by Ijaws, go and ask the likes of Chief Tunde Smooth who has bought almost everything in that area. which Itsekiri will agree to sell almost all the lands in those areas to people like Tunde, guy stop fooling yourself. Itsekiri population is not even up to Burutu local government area. Urhobo my foot.
Guy do u know what u are saying? Na my area u dey describe o, ijaw don bath well to come claim NPA. Go n investigate what happen to ijaws when they try to invade ekurede itsekiri by NPA express road.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by onoslove(f): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
jefy:
my dear,you may be right,but peace is the solution not war,these people fighting are too close for that,remember they inter marry and do things in common so war never the solution. We shouldn't add fuel to the already burning fire.. I love the uhrobos and deltans at large,lets advocate for peaceful coexistence,no single tribe came with lands or waterways,we are all but tenants,we know the real land LORD
My brother, I am not adding fuel to the burning fire. I hate oppression of any kind. I am sorry to say this, the ijaws and the itsekires are also known for trying to push away people who accommodated them when they have no where to go. Nobody likes to be cheated and oppressed.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by WeNigerDelta: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Guy do u know what u are saying? Na my area u dey describe o, ijaw don bath well to come claim NPA. Go n investigate what happen to ijaws when they try to invade ekurede itsekiri by NPA express road.

Bros I come tire ooo....Nor be GRA na Nana College dey? Nor be there late Olu house been dey? Ijaw has zero land in that area and environs....Area when them try invade dem don dey one claim am online
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Emasel(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
These people are the cause of all the problems in the Niger Delta. They are not the only ones that have oil installations and pipelines in their communities. The Urhobos, Itsekiris, and Isoko have oil installations and pipelines too but you'll not hear that they are vandalizing nor wrecking harvoc on these oil installations.
The problem of the Ijaws is the same with our Northern brothers, LACK OF EDUCATION. That is why only one rich Ijaw chief can manipulate boys and use them the way he likes.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by HopeAtHand: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
lol funny question, 9LGA in River State (population estimate over2.5m),in 6LGA in Delta State (shared 3with the itsekiri)(population estimate over 700,000),8LGA in Bayelsa (population estimate over 3m) , in Edo State in 2LGA (population estimate over 180,000),in ondo 1LGA (population estimate over 150,000),in akwa ibom 2LGA (population estimate over 200,000) and with population spread of over 1.5million round the country. they re estimated at just over 10million and been the fourth largest ethic group in Nigeria apart from the hausa/falani,yorubas and ibo, with the calabar tribe in cross river and ikwa ibom second in the Niger deltan, then the Benin people, then the urhobos with just over 2m people, and other minorities.

Your analysis of Ijaws in Rivers is flawed. 2006 census shows Rivers has 5.1M population. If Ijaw is over 2.5M, where does that leave the Ikwerre and Ogoni?

The total Ijaw population in Rivers isnt more than 1.5 or 1.6M, and im being very generous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) / April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.