Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT (2222 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by solo2859: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2006
Hello Dear Nairalanders,

I was invited for a CHAT at ZENITH <a href="https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/bank">BANK</a> HEAD OFFICE in Lagos between Monday Nov. 27th 2006-Thursday Nov. 30th 2006.
Please can anyone tell me what this chat will be like. Is it an outright test? or an exercise done before the test? please I need more info on these and many more.
I will like to know the likely questions to be asked.
Thanks.
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by jbaby(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2006
Hello,

The Chat is nothing Special , They will just ask you some quetions about yourself and predominantly the course you studied.

They bascically want to see you and judge if they need to call you for a test.
All the Best.
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by funade(f): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2006
Hi,
Let me first of all say congratulations,for you to be invited in any organisation means you have been considered employement.Just go with relaxed mind and make sure you have an idea of banking industry,never pretend to say what you dont know or else you might say rubbish.Try to be composed during the chat and dont be furious.wish you all the best.
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by Mystique(f): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
The chat is no biggie, just be kool, kalm and collected, good luck, smiley smiley
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by macdelene(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2006
HI SOLO 2859,

Congrats first of all . I would like to know how you applied for this chart session with zenith bank i have been trying to apply but it is of no avail .

Pls help

Thanks
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by hallame404(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2006
the chat is no big deal, just to test ur composure
b ready 4 the test in a wks tym.
good luck & wish 2 c u in zenith
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by alinco2(f): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2006
good luck bro
Re: INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT by jammin(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2006
@POSTER. since i dont know you, i shall begin by stating the obvious.
be properly attired. 1)well polished shoes 2) nice plain dress shirt, white preferably. 3) dark colored pants 4) a nice fashionable tie.
be on time 15 min before your chat will be good
be prepared to answer question about yourself. avoid negative answers
know why you want to work with zenith and how it ties in with your future plans and how zenith benefits
show confidence and alway be polite
have some knowledge on banking and the industry
to my mind those are the essential. best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Online / Oil And Gas Salary For Entry Level / Nddc Training In Maritime Technology For Niger Delta Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.