Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today (43244 Views)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by faites(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
This was how yeye Access bank paid my salary into another person's account and told me to go and rectify with the person. They kept frustrating me for over one month before I got the number of their head office in Abuja and threatened to report them. That was wen the manager supposedly used his money to pay me back pending wen the other guys salary dropped.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by alizma: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
emeijeh:
I no read am sef....
Dem don return the money?

I shake my head for all those posters in the earlier thread who kept calling the bank INFIDELITY BANK.

Nigerians sha!
this is just one out of many. the money has not been returned self.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
justicejay:
Have they returned the money?

Return what money? The transaction was successful albeit to a wrong recipient. Banks aren't liable for customers mistakes, she should sought out her mess with the receiver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Taryur3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Money should follow now.hu apology don epp?
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by akunjohn(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
End time bank lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by DzTzl(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
amtaken:
How did the mix up come about? Even if she supplied them with wrong particulars of the recipient they ought to have noticed it while posting the money.
Madam, this is an interbank virtual transfer, no 1 does any physical posting bt the sender should have verified beneficiary's details before sending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by djmadridal: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Make I book space.
They don't want their name to be soiled.
But what has happened to it?
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is when companies are reported on social media that they do the right thing. The bank knew all along that the money was credited to a wrong account yet they wasted her time. How they even got both accounts mixed up is beyond me. Whoever got the money never reported it, most likely s/he would have spent it. The bank should be the one to refund the money since the mistake came from them.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
The lady in question must be dunce for transfering money to a wrong account with all the account securities and verifications
But i think fidelity bank is lying here,just trying to safe face
Is possible for her not to know she transfered money to a wrong account?
or is it possible for bank not to know she transfered the money to a wrong account within minute?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol

Why laffeth thou #kingjameshenglish
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
emeijeh:
I no read am sef....
Dem don return the money?

I shake my head for all those posters in the earlier thread who kept calling the bank INFIDELITY BANK.

Nigerians sha!
if the had haddled it well I don't think it would hv made headline on social media,since december no response but she just called them out and got RAPID RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by edorhe14(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
She even paid to a wrong person....hmm
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by gradeA(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
amtaken:
How did the mix up come about? Even if she supplied them with wrong particulars of the recipient they ought to have noticed it while posting the money.

babe read the post na, it was an electronic funds transfer.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Coldfeets: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmm, so nairaland get power reach like dis?

Okay na

Quick quick Make I kukuma begin use dis medium dey warn FCMB, UBA, and GTB make dem take style return all my money wey don dey hang for where I no know since I dey use their card dey do my Quickteller transactions.

I been no wan talk before becos say five hundred na small money

but that same five huns fit turn pesin into millionaire for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by donhils: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Next time use Diamond Bank and have peace of mind.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
1miccza:

Why laffeth thou #kingjameshenglish
MIic how r u?
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Zdoh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Issue like this demand the lady attention in the bank.Nigeria bank don't usually take email serious.I believe lesson learnt from both party.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by dacovajnr: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
So 2 individuals can now Operate one bank account without having joint Ventures...I wonder why the Money dint bounce bck undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by DerKaiser: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
She transferred money into the wrong account and still claiming she was right.

Even the two recipients names do not sound and look similar.

It is her fault she got herself in such mess.

Next time she should verify the information she typed in before hitting send. It takes just 2 minutes to do.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by wristbangle: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
This lady in question deserves serious lashing. so she even made the wrong transaction sef undecided
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by mamawin(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
alizma:
I know Gtbank will not apologize and return my #3,500. the bank is ancient in criminality of holding customers' money. nothing moves them again.
you too can go public now, it's your money no matter how small
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by ipreach: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
That bank is not trustworthy in discharging their duty well
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by spiderwed: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
alizma:
I know Gtbank will not apologize and return my #3,500. the bank is ancient in criminality of holding customers' money. nothing moves them again.
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by amtaken(f): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok mama.

DzTzl:
Madam, this is an interbank virtual transfer, no 1 does any physical posting bt the sender should have verified beneficiary's details before sending.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Sixtustony(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The power of Nairaland! This useless Morocco don cut my ticket.

Next time play
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by diva90: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
So this means that she has to go and start looking for how to get her money back from the wrong beneficiary?
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls which bank should I go for, between access and Zenith bank.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by snadguy007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
alizma:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by ibkgab001: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Confused bank like UBA has never exist

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by dandanwalu: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
tongue

Now, there is a high probability that a Fidelity bank staff will lose his/her job on Monday morning because of this issue.

I wonder sometimes, must We (customers) wield the sacred stick before these guys (employees) do their job well?

I do not see any sense in what u wrote here.
Why should anyone be sacked for a customers stupidity. You sent money to a wrong beneficiary when the machine would have given a name to confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria? / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.