Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (64376 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by londoner: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
If we are talking about natural beauty then, Stella gets it hands down. I'm not saying OMO T is not pretty, but alot of effort goes into making her so. Stella's beauty is effortless and she exudes it from within. Plus she is also the better actress.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Sisikill: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2008
kunleri
please friend help me out.  How do you start a new discussion, I have been on this site for a while now and still can't figure it out

I feel you man, it took me awhile to figure it out too. Here Goes
On the front page, there are forums e.g ENTERTAINMENT with a series of topics under it e.g JOKES, ROMANCE etc. You click on the topic you think your discussion falls into, this will take you to the front page of that particular topic. On the right hand side you'll see NEW TOPIC, click on that and you're ready to go.

I hope that helps.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Shokoloko(f): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
they're both pretty women but i'll go for omotola cos she's got more on her than stella
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by amylizzy(f): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2008
u guys only say that omotola is prettier and better only because she is younger but the truth is stella is better in so many ways i can't count so be reasonable
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lamide1: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2008
i love and like both of them. they are both damsels. they each have children and still maintain thier shape. but talk of the two without makeup i go for stella
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by shylladear(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
They are both beautiful and they also act very well, so cudos to the both of them
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by dequeen(f): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2008
I luv both of them, those of u, who are condemning them I mean condemning either Omotola or Stella post ur pic and lets us see ur face 2, den we will know whether u’re suppose 2 judge or nt. We cannt buy beauty, beauty is 4rm above it’s a gift; dat is it, never judge. (Who don fine don fine, who don wowo (ugly) don wowo no be by force) na God’s doing. What about my Gene girl hope u will nt say something unbearable.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by HotnBlazin: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
Stella is cute but Omo is beautiful, no two ways abt that. OMO!!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by acampahr: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
stella all d way
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by acampahr: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
stella all d way
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by cruiser: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
OMOSEXY NO GET COMPARISM IN NOLLYWOOD TRUTH BE TOLD THIS LADY IS JUST ABOUT TO BLOSSOM. We are awaiting the nigerian takeover of the int market and OMOTOLA is one of the few we can groom to carry the torch for us, Sincerlly Stella does not fit into that category she's cute but not exceptional and certainly not raw material enough.Only real CRITICS can understand me so shallow ones feel free to ,

OMOTOLA'S THE REAL DEAL
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
Stella wins anyday. looks, carriage, attitude, level-headedness, dress sense, verve, panache, finesse, u name it.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lucabrasi(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2008
stella damsacus is prettier in every single way you can think of,omotola has stretch marks and bit on the fat side check out the ovation featuring her in the front page ant you ll see the fat n stretch marks
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by kalus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2008
Omotola got it grin
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ayomicky: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2008
stella is more beautiful than omotola both naturally and artificially. i actually wonder who gave her the tag omosexy.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lucabrasi(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2008
ayomicky:

stella is more beautiful than omotola both naturally and artificially. i actually wonder who gave her the tag omosexy.

I TIRE O,often wondered as well cause most of us dont seem to realise she s actually lowering our standards if she s being touted as being the sexiest or one of the sexiest faces of nollywood look at hollywood and bollywood and check out their artise,they make the effort to stay in shape,eat healthy na lie omotola wount wid her stretch marks and flabby tummy, for all her fans im not hating o go check out any of her photos where she s showing her mid riff and bare shoulders, smiley
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by EastnEuSis(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
Stella.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by EastnEuSis(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
ayomicky:

stella is more beautiful than omotola both naturally and artificially. i actually wonder[b] who gave her the tag omosexy.[/b]

Exactly grin , grin

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by yongbabe(f): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2008
ayomicky:

her husband
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lucabrasi(m): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2008
yong babe:

her husband

thats why he has been suspended from his job because he let omotola into the pilot's cockpit while the plane was in the air with other passengers, so dont be suprised he s delusional enough to think his wife is omosexy smiley
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by keliscia(f): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2008
No doubt MY STELLA AFRICAN AND BLACK BEAUTY

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lucabrasi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2008
im sure if you ask omotola in private,she ll 'fess up that stella damascus is well prettier than she is
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by geogenal4u(f): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2008
[b]lexyflexy is true that you are lexyflexy b,cos when i view your pic infact is realy nicer i love it smiley kiss
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by geogenal4u(f): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2008
[b]lexyflexy is true that you are lexyflexy b,cos when i view your pic infact is realy nicer i love it  smiley kiss
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by trendy(f): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2008
Stella damascus rocks in whatever criteria we are going to use to judge them
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
keliscia:

No doubt MY STELLA AFRICAN AND BLACK BEAUTY

Where she black?

Gene is a black beauty! kiss
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Omolola1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
omotola all the way! she's so pretty and sweet.

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by yongbabe(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
horible, horible , horible , horible wig
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by jekkad: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
omotola all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

stella is only facially pretty wt good skin,but d babe does not have a single shape,anyone ever seen her on trousers and a hugging top before?d babe no get hips abeg
omosexy is sweet kiss
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ngoblack(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
i think stella is omotola always tries to look sexy and seductive but stell is her self
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by whatever90(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
i dont think u pple have really looked at stella well undecided stella is facially sweet but terrible in shape,she has no shape at all

pls omotola is better
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2008
I love these two babes a lot. They are actually my favourite actresses (and Dakore of course!). I love the fact that they are both family women, mothers to lucky children and wives to lucky men (Even though Stella is widowed.) I REALLY don't know who I would choose, but facially, maybe I'll reluctantly choose Stella. Bodywise, it's Omotola. Personality-wise, I think Stella is an angel, but in terms of glamour, I'll give it up to Omotola. Skinwise, I think Stella has better skin and of course better hair. But I think Omotola has the more dashing smile that reveals white, well-formed, beautiful teeth. I really love them both anyway. Can't choose!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.