Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future (1410 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage / See How Marriage Used To Be Sweet; B4 The Love Of Money Started Scattering Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by avoSunkanmi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
yh. I thank God for the gift of life till this moment.
Since the beginning if this year,things have been scattering in my family small small. First my daddy's work place started generating very low income that made my dad 1/4 of the man he is meant to be.
Then we've started feeding from my mum's business which will crash anytime soon because we are eating deep into it.
This have been happening since January,my dad keeps saying he is finding a solution but lately he is becoming a drunk. Any money that touches his hand,he devours it on drinks.
Everybody in the house is sad right now,because we have been patient enough and these days my dad seem not to care anymore.

Even me that my plans for this year was to learn photography,get my cisco(ccna) and gain admission . All i keep hearing is "no money this,no money that" My sister in school is almost turning to a beggar. Please i dont want any solution that will disrespect my dad. I want to take up responsibilities,pull up my younger ones too and be great in life. Please tell me your advice. I would love any little solution.
Re: Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by duperola(f): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2016
I would advice u go get a job(even if it is in a sch) and Learn ur photography at d same time,when u r thru wt dt,u can save some more for ur ccna.make sure u r gud in photography,then all u need do is just get money for ur first yr in school.ur photography can pay ur way thru.
for ur family,just keep praying.being broke is not gud and ur dad turned to alcohol out of frustration.just keeping praying for him/speak to ur religious leader yo go talk to him.

3 Likes

Re: Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by avoSunkanmi(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2016
thank you very much.
Re: Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by dsquare33: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
avoSunkanmi:
yh. I thank God for the gift of life till this moment.
Since the beginning if this year,things have been scattering in my family small small. First my daddy's work place started generating very low income that made my dad 1/4 of the man he is meant to be.
Then we've started feeding from my mum's business which will crash anytime soon because we are eating deep into it.
This have been happening since January,my dad keeps saying he is finding a solution but lately he is becoming a drunk. Any money that touches his hand,he devours it on drinks.
Everybody in the house is sad right now,because we have been patient enough and these days my dad seem not to care anymore.

Even me that my plans for this year was to learn photography,get my cisco(ccna) and gain admission . All i keep hearing is "no money this,no money that" My sister in school is almost turning to a beggar. Please i dont want any solution that will disrespect my dad. I want to take up responsibilities,pull up my younger ones too and be great in life. Please tell me your advice. I would love any little solution.
Your father being drunk is as a result of being frustrated with life. You just have to brace yourself and look for a job to assist your family so that peace can return.

2 Likes

Re: Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
What's the nature of your mom's business?

Let everyone take the business, henceforth, as OUR family business. For as long as you all continue to see it as mom's business, while eating from the same singular source, the business might crash faster than you expect.

You should throw more light on the business; you can act as a sales/marketing person, designate a role to your sister, while your mom acts as the MD.

It is no longer MOM's business!

3 Likes

Re: Help. A Little Family Problem Is Scattering My Future by Randyguy: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Brace up. Responsibilities lies ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man / Use My HD Vision Night Driving Glasses And Drive At Night With Ease / Is It Possible For A Pregnant Woman To Fail A Pregnancy Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.