Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now (5355 Views)

Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2016
adenine02:

i will belive them wen dy shoot one

untill then dey r just bunch of sc AVENGERS

Nice one
Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by leahcimzil: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2016
if yu dont know by now, that IPOB and NDA a are just political tools created and being manipulated by the oppositions of the government, then i'm sorry. It's clear as daylight. The people i'm sorry for, are the true believers in their cause....becos after a couple hands have been greesed, it'll all die down leaving shards of shattered dreams and regrets amongst these believers. There's nothing called NDA. IT IS JUST A POLITICAL TOOL. Emancipate yourself, stop letting them do this to you

1 Like

Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by Subway1011: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
chiefobdk:

actually they are not kids. just malnourished adult kid.

old papa youngi

most of them still live with parents...

60% of thr population grin

actually they are not kids. just malnourished adult kid.

old papa youngi

most of them still live with parents...

60% of thr population
[/s]

Who is this jobless albino? You can never make sense, just spewing jargons as usual. Dont you have shame?
Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by 400billionman: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Michaelgates:
Realise Dasuki? Are you mad

They view buhari as a man who witchunts opposition.

Can anyone deny it 100% ?

EFCC and DSS accuse and detain people, yet refuse bringing them to court. Height of wickedness.
Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by chiefobdk(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:
[s][/s]

Who is this jobless albino? You can never make sense, just spewing jargons as usual. Dont you have shame?

no shame in slaying yoruba
Re: ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now by Subway1011: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

no shame in slaying yoruba

You slay Yoruba? Buhahahahaha. You that cant even feed well and still live with his old parent in the village. Lmaoooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts / This Is The Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Amalgamation Document / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.