Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (4559 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Now i can clearly see you have comprehension problems. I stated a clear condition but like I said your mind is polluted. And it also shows your low level of reasoning, it's obvious any man who just says "hi" to you now has intentions of flirting with you. That's very dumb of you.
Any body that read my first post and checks your signature will know i had sincere intentions. i guess the problem you had with my first post was the word "bae" well, i make use of that word unconventionally To reply ladies on this anonymous forum. But with all this your insults it shows that you are extremely rude and also very stupid. You lack manners........... .. i reserve most of my comments because of a ban
But if you must quote me again make sure you comprehend my comments well to save your self from further embarrassment.

I think she's angry u said she's seeking attention, that's not a very cool way to approach a lady.... not cool at all

no lady wants to be called an attention seeker

oya you guys should stop fighting sweetcocoa don't be angry , and you too don't be angry.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Of course no woman will ever come out to say she was circumcised owing to the stigma attached to it.

oh wow, I really need to conduct a research on this issue.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
smellingmenses:
she must be a les.bian

Lesbians have sex

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2016
esosa993:

I think she's angry u said she's seeking attention, that's not a very cool way to approach a lady.... not cool at all

no lady wants to be called an attention seeker

oya you guys should stop fighting sweetcocoa don't be angry , and you too don't be angry.

Anybody that reads her signature will know the type of attention I'm talking about, not the type of attention she is insinuating. Again i made use of "Bae" sarcastically in that context, don't know why she took it serious. And what annoyed me most was her insinuation that I want to flirt with her i hate when girls start having that impression about me. My religion strongly forbids it. And to show how dumb she is, she doesn't have a profile picture and she still has such thought in mind. Does that make sense? How can a man make advances to a faceless and practically nonexistent lady? Who knows how ugly she even is.
She got everything wrong because of her inability to comprehend.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Agybabe(f): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2016
She could make a good wife in terms of character but on the other way, the guy won't consider all that.
Come to think of it, her sexual experiences hasn't nailed her down, someone ain't gotten it right.
#MaLady
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by AreaFada2: 1:30am On Jun 11, 2016
I guess you constructed the question in a funny way.

A woman keen on having a meaningful/happy marriage but GENUINELY hates sex needs first to seek therapy.

Whether medical or psychological.
Vaginismus, deep dyspareunia, molestation etc are common organic/medical reasons, but underlying psychological aspects are probably more difficult to resolve.

Otherwise she's going to "one chance" a poor guy.

Many such girls form "no sex before marriage" to conceal her unhealthy sexuality. Then surprises the the new hubby with abysmal sex. So guys should watch out.

If you're going to stand by a lady to solve her sexuality issues in marriage, better be aware of it before wedding. If not you could end up cheating (and divorce) and the whole world would as usual blame the man for it.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Why would someone even hate sex. THE SWEETEST THING EVER LIVETH. cheesy
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by jbblues24(m): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2019
This is somehow rhetorical
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Rosebloom: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Dejideji1:

Anybody that reads her signature will know the type of attention I'm talking about, not the type of attention she is insinuating. Again i made use of "Bae" sarcastically in that context, don't know why she took it serious. And what annoyed me most was her insinuation that I want to flirt with her i hate when girls start having that impression about me. My religion strongly forbids it. And to show how dumb she is, she doesn't have a profile picture and she still has such thought in mind. Does that make sense? How can a man make advances to a faceless and practically nonexistent lady? Who knows how ugly she even is.
She got everything wrong because of her inability to comprehend.

you ask for respect and in the same breath call her dumb, if she was contemplating changing her mind she might not because of your approach.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
pls don't you ever think of getting married

cos sex is your primary assignment in order to keep your marriage

...l also have a sister who does not like sex, so

for just that a singular act life have not been

easy for her as all her friends and sisters

have left her to there husband's houses
you are the one who doesn't like sex, a woman who does not give her husband sex would never find peace in that marriage no matter good she is in other aspects, women wey dey give their husband punana everyday dey complain say the man still dey go outside, come be wife way no wan open leg? Which kind wife be that, that is a demon not a wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All What Your Mother Had And You Don't / What's The Cause Of High Divorce Rate Among Nigerian Nurses In USA? / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.