Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) (5659 Views)

Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by suyamasta(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2016
A twitter user gives a sad narration on how the murder and grievous crime was perpetuated @AbdulMahmud1

A new narrative is emerging from Kano. This
time from Mr Mike, husband of the deceased
Bridget. She didn't blaspheme the prophet,
PBUH 1/

Three Muslims were doing ablution- the
washing of feet- in front of her shop and she
asked them to move to a corner 2/

The Muslims, instead of moving away, began
to scream, Allahu Akbar. They accused of
blasphemy. Then a mob gathered with axes
of death 3/

The intervention of her husband, Mike, didn't
save her. In fact, Mike was saved by police
men who arrived the scene 4/

Kano has a problem. Northern Nigeria has a
problem. The most dangerous interpretation
of Wahabism has taken root there 5/

No one is safe, including Muslims who are
not Wahabists, not you, me. We must act to
rescue the Nigerian humanity. The Oracle has
spoken 6/6

Rest in peace Mrs Bridget Patience Agbaheme!
Those behind this evil will never find rest in their lives!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Rencent(m): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Very very bad if it was true
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by sinistermind(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2016
And someone came on here saying the Beheading was a fake news... I will continue to say it, an ethnic crisis/cleansing is looming. It will just start in a state and it will gradually spread.

20 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Standing5(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Religion of peace that leaves men in pieces.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by ollysaks: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2016
I hope this crime is not swept under the carpet like others.
Nigerians, can remember the beheading of Gideon Akaluka in 1995 in the same Kano. In which Sanusi the present emir was implicated.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2016
And you call this a religion of Peace U take a life you can't give and you expect it to be well with you??

Waiting for Pmb to condemn and dts,all!

THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN THAT WATCHES AND WOULD PAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Slikbae: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2016
I lord take control.
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Abeymills(m): 2:47am On Jun 04, 2016
If there is any religion on dat is associated wit killing of human its Islam is it a way of sacrificing human beings to thier dead prophet?who can fight 4 God almighty d omnipotent hypocrites they bliv other religions are sinners while they are saints evil creatures under d guises of religion

7 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2016
I still remain in my position of saying that
"I deeply regret being a Nigerian".
Because within a time frame of 24hrs in Nigeria, we receive a whooping estimate of 98% UGLY and BARBARIC NEWS across the nation.

Since I was born, the only thing NIGERIA Government has ever gotten right was the FIGHT against EBOLA, for which they were commended by the western world.

The SOIL and the Earth crust found in Nigeria do not cause problems, rather the HUMAN CONTENTS they harbour keep feeding them with BLOOD rather than NPK.

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, what crime have we committed as humans to share unity with some of our supposedly good humans across the country.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by uchebest2006(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2016
I heard that the woman is From Mbaitoli LGA Area Imo State.

Those hausa's are products of artificial insemination and cattle crossbred that this advise is meant for cannot read and write English.
Please you need the services of interpreter from the northern part of Nigeria.!!
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Lord protect us all...
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2016
When people have been saying all this while "all non-northerners should move out of the north, the region is too volatile", they didn't listen. Boko haram have taken their fair share of non-northern lives now disgruntled elements are taking the rest.
Every man to his village, if for whatever reason you're not willing to go back then you only have yourself to blame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2016
dokyOloye:
Islamabad.
Hypocritical religion with hypocritical followers.
Any time d blasphemy card is played,it is usually on christians and moderate muslims and it is usually cos of trivial issues like this.
Infact,saying something perceived as an insult to a person whose name is incidentally mohammed can earn one d blasphemy accusation.
Islam is truly a religion of piss.
Muslims are terrorists :::
This is by far the biggest misconception of Islam, given unfairly by stereotyping and the public image that the media gives. Has anyone else noticed how when a specific group of people attack another group of people it is labeled as a ‘hate crime’, but when a Muslim opens fire on anybody it is quickly regarded as ‘terrorism’. Many political dictators and officials or extremist groups use the name of Islam as a strategy to garner followers and attention when many of their practices go against the true basis of Islam. The media has also portrayed Islam as a cult or a club where if you join you become a terrorist and that is now part of your agenda. However all over the world people practice Islam in the true form and use it as a way of life. There are many verses in the Quran that go against the idea of terrorism. Some of these verses include “fight in the way of Allah those that fight you but do not transgress limits for God does not love transgressors.” This basically means do not fight except in self defense and even in doing so do not go beyond defense. Another verse states “if they seek peace, then you seek peace,” which means do not attack people for no reason or kill innocent people. There is nowhere in Islam, whether it be in the Quran or the teachings of Muhammad, that promotes the killing of innocent people

3 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Ikeg48: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2016
When I said the northerners are spawns of satan I was banned for it. But each day, each very day, they continously prove me right.

Islam is bad..yes but at least one thing we can say, only the radicals in other nations that worship Islam goes on a killing spree.
In Nigeria, that case is opposite. The entire north are blood thirsty animals, all of them . Didn't their current emir do something similar like few years ago?
Before anyone start saying "well the Yoruba muslims are not violent so the earlier case I presented also applies to Nigeria", before anyone says that, remember Nigerian members that practice terrorism outside of Nigeria aka member of ISIS, the beheading of the police officer in uk, etc have all been yoruba.
So in my opinion, the Muslims in/from that country are all radicals. They just waiting to be triggered out.

What I find funny about the whole thing is the way they practice Islam is not even the way the arabs, who started the religion, practice it at least according to a Moroccan friend of mine.

7 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by trueconscience(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2016
This is very sad.

Recently, we had the Buratai vs Shite issues and even though the import was to check the unlawful actions of religious groups, we had people - who for the purpose of 'political rightness' and hatred for PMB chose to support the Shites!

Away from politics, human lives should have value and should be preserved and protected by the government.. The perpetrators of this act SHOULD NOT go free!
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Chai, such a pity that a mother, sister, wife, aunty will just be murdered in cold blood for no reason!! What a useless, diabolic & despicable country Nigeria is. I absolutely regret sharing a country with these savages, barbarians & murderous parasitic hordes up north. I'll rather live in Chad or Niger than for me to live among these animals. They will never escape the wrath of karma!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Akshow: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2016
And you are willing enough to kill for something which is not real. How dumb can they be? Religion is a nuisance to the society.

5 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Almajiri1: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Allahu akbar.
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by agbajesaid(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Chosen1984:
And you call this a religion of Peace U take a life you can't give and you expect it to be well with you??

Waiting for Pmb to condemn and dts,all!

THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN THAT WATCHES AND WOULD PAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORK
Islam is a religion of PEACE. If you want to know about Islam, study Islam, don't study the Muslims. Islam is PERFECT, Muslims are not. RIP to the dead. I'm very familiar with Kano, we have many extremists there; during Ramadan, no one dare cook or hawk food publicly in the afternoon; but reverse is the case in Sokoto state. That is the most peaceful state in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by EmeeNaka: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2016
when something like this happen,we rush and place blame where it should not be. This killing of the woman is a tyranny and totally condemnable. But the major cause of it is lawlessness. In Nigeria, anything goes. Someone can be lynched for stealing Maggi(food spice) or more and nothing will happen and some people who condemned this killing may support that one. The law enforcement agencies in Nigeria is too weak and corrupt. The judiciary delays justice too and this makes people to take into their hand. Kano state is,just like 11 other northern States, Islamic state. The victim of 'blasphemy' ,in a society with a functional law should be tried in court and in Kano,perhaps in Sharia court. A lot of people has been murdered in Nigeria on one form of accusation and sometimes, for what they are not guilty of. We don't have to make this a Christian vs Muslim war. it should be instead, the leaders vs the leds war. Nigeria is not being properly governed. If you come to the North, you have to be very careful and avoid anything that can put you in trouble. The people here in north are mostly illiterate and you will hardly see any policeman around. so as a stranger, if you get into trouble, it will be a case of cockroaches in the midst of fowl.

4 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by megama: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2016
suyamasta:
A twitter user gives a sad narration on how the murder and grievous crime was perpetuated @AbdulMahmud1

A new narrative is emerging from Kano. This
time from Mr Mike, husband of the deceased
Bridget. She didn't blaspheme the prophet,
PBUH 1/

Three Muslims were doing ablution- the
washing of feet- in front of her shop and she
asked them to move to a corner 2/

The Muslims, instead of moving away, began
to scream, Allahu Akbar. They accused of
blasphemy. Then a mob gathered with axes
of death 3/

The intervention of her husband, Mike, didn't
save her. In fact, Mike was saved by police
men who arrived the scene 4/

Kano has a problem. Northern Nigeria has a
problem. The most dangerous interpretation
of Wahabism has taken root there 5/

No one is safe, including Muslims who are
not Wahabists, not you, me. We must act to
rescue the Nigerian humanity. The Oracle has
spoken 6/6

Rest in peace Mrs Bridget Patience Agbaheme!
Those behind this evil will never find rest in their lives!
it's time other tribes try to emulate igbos, this is not enough reason to waste a soul. If true. Federal GOVT must speak on this
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by ckmayoca: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Northerners are _____________
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Ikeg48:
When I said the northerners are spawns of satan I was banned for it. But each day, each very day, they continously prove me right.

Islam is bad..yes but at least one thing we can say, only the radicals in other nations that worship Islam goes on a killing spree.
In Nigeria, that case is opposite. The entire north are blood thirsty animals, all of them . Didn't their current emir do something similar like few years ago?
Before anyone start saying "well the Yoruba muslims are not violent so the earlier case I presented also applies to Nigeria", before anyone says that, remember Nigerian members that practice terrorism outside of Nigeria aka member of ISIS, the beheading of the police officer in uk, etc have all been yoruba.
So in my opinion, the Muslims in/from that country are all radicals. They just waiting to be triggered out.

What I find funny about the whole thing is the way they practice Islam is not even the way the arabs, who started the religion, practice it at least according to a Moroccan friend of mine.

oga go to Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam, those people make the naija northerner look like doves.
or even go to Qatar or UAE.

Islam, the true Islam is BAD and every Muslim is a potential terrorist.

whether you like it or not, that is the TRUE fact.

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2016
angry
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by FlyoruB: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2016
To think that one could get beheaded for something so innocent and trivial?? What a bunch of savages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

Muslims are terrorists :::
This is by far the biggest misconception of Islam, given unfairly by stereotyping and the public image that the media gives. Has anyone else noticed how when a specific group of people attack another group of people it is labeled as a ‘hate crime’, but when a Muslim opens fire on anybody it is quickly regarded as ‘terrorism’. Many political dictators and officials or extremist groups use the name of Islam as a strategy to garner followers and attention when many of their practices go against the true basis of Islam. The media has also portrayed Islam as a cult or a club where if you join you become a terrorist and that is now part of your agenda. However all over the world people practice Islam in the true form and use it as a way of life. There are many verses in the Quran that go against the idea of terrorism. Some of these verses include “fight in the way of Allah those that fight you but do not transgress limits for God does not love transgressors.” This basically means do not fight except in self defense and even in doing so do not go beyond defense. Another verse states “if they seek peace, then you seek peace,” which means do not attack people for no reason or kill innocent people. There is nowhere in Islam, whether it be in the Quran or the teachings of Muhammad, that promotes the killing of innocent people

oga spare me that gibberish, so Saudis nko? they are all "few radicals " abi? or the UAE Muslims or Qatar Muslims? Afghan Muslims, Pakistani Muslims..... all the Muslims in these countries are the "few radicals" abi?

even YOU won't do any different from what those Kano bastards did to that woman. if you don't participate in the killing, you will surely instigate it. You people are all the same, so don't come and be quoting Koran here, the same Koran you people qoute before publicly beheading people.

6 Likes

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Kingspin(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2016
The whole world can turn to Islam not me, never.

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by suyamasta(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
megama:
it's time other tribes try to emulate igbos, this is not enough reason to waste a soul. If true. Federal GOVT must speak on this
Government should take decisive steps to ensure justice is served! and such wickedness should be discouraged by every living being
Re: How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Almajiri1:
Allahu akbar.
if you mean this you won't see the light of tomorrow , bloody ignoramus

(1) (2) (Reply)

See As Nigerians Replied President Mohammed Buhari On Twitter / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces / SE Governors Must Reject The Ministry of Power,Wks and Housing Budget Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.