Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) (30434 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Godwin978(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Skelewu:

Ewwww! Oga, you dey suffer from arthritis ni See how horrible your fingers look like. shocked

Really irritating. sad

And, by mere looking at those hands, I can predict how your face looks like.
can you show everybody ur own? lik i just did? mr man. if you dont show urs here it means tha you a foooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll. prove me wrong
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Her fingers does look old sad like it belongs to an older woman
smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by KateKate777: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
I recently made a new design by myself. I often use [url]nailartstyle.com[/url] for best ideas. One of them is this nailart. What do you think?

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by IamLucy(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2017
chuzzyofficial:
Popular AOP Toolz got married to her sweetheart Tunde, last weekend. She is currently enjoying her honeymoon in Dubai. She shared this new nail art she just got done by the supposed "best nail shop" in Dubai. Now Ladies, will you rock this?

http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/ladies-will-you-rock-toolzs-nail-art.html

no waaay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband / Someone Tries To Scam Mercy Johnson / Linda Osifo's Melanin Popping Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.