Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. (26399 Views)

DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Burger01(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

You should have ignore that wicked paid PDP agent, he is a troll and hypocrite and should not be taken serious.
Nairaland promotes lies and I wonder why they post shaiits like this to the front page. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice. One
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by SeanDada1(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4

Try travel out naa and come back whether you'll not be harassed. You dey naija dey rant!! Make we hear word booh!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4
... see what the price of tomato has done to you
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2016
pure lies.. where the internet and light dey?
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Go to Court. grin
U will cry witch-hunt..........lolz
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Burger01:
Nairaland promotes lies and I wonder why they post shaiits like this to the front page. Nonsense undecided

Anything to paint the President bad or wicked will be rushed to the FP. Thats the scope cheesy
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by byko99: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Some people think what is going on in this country is a joke,maybe because they are far from the center of actions. For your information the country is boiling under ground, some will not ask why after the british prime high commissioner visited obasanjo, he rushed down to aso villa almost immediately. Something wrong is going on and I pray God will save us. What the guy said is pure truth, DSS is doing it not out of intimidation but if u must know strong Militant and Ipob members are not in nigeria, were not trained here,someone like me who has lived all my life here can't dear to join them,there recruit are our people based abroad and I guess most of there training is don there. Maybe there is a strong information that this people are coming back so maybe the dss is at the airport looking to lay hand on one strong member who will help unmask there movements. SO IS NOT INTIMIDATION, is a mater of national security
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by selfemployed(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
ok
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by emerged01(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Criticize constructively. Calling a president clueless or dullard is wrong.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2016
How possible is it that DSS will be able to search all through your profile posts before letting you go? People just like glorifying the hunter always even without a shot aimed.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Btruth: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Overzealous DSS officers. I'm sure PMB did not ask them to do that. It's not everything these overzealous office leaders does that Buhari approves.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by samsam2019: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
If true, e no go better for buhari and all of those supporting this evil act
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Ok . But what kind of lie can we call this one? How on earth is this possible? Op. Why?

But bro, sometimes, something in our heads shld tell us that somethings we wish to post are shi..t and not worth posting. My little nephew will know this is some bullshit.

dont mind am...he is one of the rubbish-people...

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Omeny: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Reason n reason well!

In any rumour, iota of truth is involved!

It didn't happened to u doesn't mean it can't happen to another!

How many times have u travel outside self if u have even travel self to come here and be claiming it can't happened?

We pray tins don't degenerate more than this and let's pray for 9jiria!
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by greatman247(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Na lie from the pit of hell. Arrest for what? When I no follow chop naija yams? Make una no dey spoil person because u hate him so much. Buhari carry go jor.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Omeny: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

Anything to paint the President bad or wicked will be rushed to the FP. Thats the scope cheesy

Where did u rushed to, to paint Jonathan good?

Clown!
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont mind am...he is one of the rubbish-people...
grin
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by rusher14: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
achinice:
u don travel before?have u seen an airport in ur life?

For that reason he should believe every lie?

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by nenergy(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:
Na today u na know say we are no longer under 'ORIGINAL' Democracy since May 29th 2015 ?

Even locally APC Governors are arresting anyone that posted against them on FB.

The CHANGE you all asked for is here, enjoy it while it last.
Please check the date of the picture you shared. Sept. 2014 wink

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2016
nenergy:

Please check the date of the picture you shared. Sept. 2014 wink

wink
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Einl(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You have never travelled into Nigeria from another country... that's why. The fundamental is this, that the Nigerian government is attacking and molesting it's critics under different guises. Stop supporting what is wrong.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omeny:

Where did u rushed to, to paint Jonathan good?

Clown!

Sorry, I dont respond to malnourished kids. Go and look for your set at the small kids section.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Omeny: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

Sorry, I dont respond to malnourised kids. Go and look for your set at the small kids section.

Lolz!

U just responded!

Who's a kid and malnourished here?

Kia! Some pple sha!
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
Omeny:

Lolz!

U just responded!

Who's a kid and malnourished here?

Kia! Some pple sha!
[/s]
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Good for you
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by duality(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Like this is most silliest lie I have read so far on this forum. And I'm very sure the people believing this horseshit have never travelled out of Nigeria nor have they ever boarded a plane before. So the DSS don't have any other thing to do aside tracking anti-government commentors on Facebook and giving them some "stern warnings"? I laugh.

To even imagine this kind of scenario is somehow funny. Ok one arrived in Nigeria, and the DSS official will come up to you and be like; hey let me see your " passport", after giving him the passport, the DSS officer will now be like; hey give me some minutes, I will scan this your passport to see if it collaborates with your Facebook account. We just want to know if you have been insulting the President on Facebook{not even on Twitter}. Let me laugh again

I stopped at your post because clearly you didn't know that a radio OAP was kidnapped by DSS in this country few days back... The dude was kidnapped and was being asked silly questions.

Plz always give allowance when making strong support for these guys... Coz you may never know.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by AkumahTalk(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell....
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by bejeria101(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
The height of stupidity,are they running out of ideas?
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Ok . But what kind of lie can we call this one? How on earth is this possible? Op. Why?

But bro, sometimes, something in our heads shld tell us that somethings we wish to post are shi..t and not worth posting. My little nephew will know this is some bullshit.
not even Twitter! or hi5 LOL!!! how many them wan check nau?

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
not even Twitter! or hi5 LOL!!! how many them wan check nau?
I tire ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi In A Queue As Voting Commences In Edo. Photo / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.