Stats: 3,157,130 members, 7,832,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo (28963 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by billyG(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Total blockage of d waterways,stop & search,scorch earth techniques make sure no food & arms get 2 d militant camps,deployment of 1000 gunboats with torpedoes launching capabilities in all creek waterways,banning of night traveling after 6pm,destruction of flying boats above 100hp,deployment of night drones with laser guns & infrared heat signature to pick up militants inside d swamps will help End this madness quickly.Jah guide d NA.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
SMH for you too.

kenex4ever:
no let ur head fall off o. It's like d fear of buruariii don expire, na to dey shake head b d tin now
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by guiddoti: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
Niger Delta Avengers. The voice of the Niger Deltas and the lord of the Niger Delta, keep bombing it. We are behind you guys with praises. We are proud of you guys. And please don't kill any soul but bomb the pipeline. We are not terrorist like our northern brothers who going about killing people.

Message to Biafra and Niger Delta, we must have learnt our lessons from the last civil war. The Biafra lost the war only because of food scarcity and not military might.

This is the time for food security. I would advise that we approached mechanized farming's. We have beautiful lands for farming history shouldn't repeat itself. There is a planned revolution by the Niger Delta Avengers. So don't say we didn't carry you guys along. We are not one and will never be. Oil cannot mixed with water. We are oil and they are water.

A Muslim Fulani man will never rule this Niger Delta again. Look as they behead ibo woman yesterday in kano and you still think we are one? Up Niger Delta Republic.

NIger Delta cannot follow Biafra
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:

Niger Delta Avengers. The voice of the Niger Deltas and the lord of the Niger Deltas, keep bombing it. We are behind you guys with praises. We are proud of you guys. And please don't kill any soul but bomb the pipeline. We are not terrorist like our northern brothers who go about killing people.

Message to Biafra and Niger Delta, we must have learnt our lessons from the last civil war. The Biafra lost the war only because of food scarcity and not military might.

This is the time for food security. I would advise that we approached mechanized farming's at this time. We have beautiful lands for farming. history shouldn't repeat itself. There is a planned revolution by the Niger Delta Avengers. So don't say we didn't carry you guys along. We are not one, and will never be. Oil cannot mixed with water. We are oil and they are water.

A Muslim Fulani man will never rule this Niger Delta again. Look at the way they behead ibo woman yesterday in kano and you still think we are one? Up Niger Delta Republic.

Se have land for farming, does nd have?
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
billyG:
Total blockage of d waterways,stop & search,scorch earth techniques make sure no food & arms get 2 d militant camps,deployment of 1000 gunboats with torpedoes launching capabilities in all creek waterways,banning of night traveling after 6pm,destruction of flying boats above 100hp,deployment of night drones with laser guns & infrared heat signature to pick up militants inside d swamps will help End this madness quickly.Jah guide d NA.
The Nigeria Army don't have such capacity. As it is the army is already over stress in north east. Even small Angola has more military personnel than Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by nlandone(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/soldiers-depart-oporoza-without-tompolo/
tompolo aka government my sweet government this is the real gov that protects it pple from useless fulani killers and others that think oil is for northern political wicked men ,,, may u live long tompolo and may ur enemies die soon

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by nlandone(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
dedons:
I see an old greedy man who claims to hate a particular 5percent of the nation's population going down of heart attack.
true
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by nlandone(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
pythonkid:
buhari is a dog
and a dullard lol
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by billyG(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrTruth4real:

The Nigeria Army don't have such capacity. As it is the army is already over stress in north east. Even small Angola has more military personnel than Nigeria.
If only GEJ & his gang use d over #1trillion yrly defence budget to procure weapons for NA...Anyway hav u gotten d Army recruitment form?
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by teebell999(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
slowpoke!
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by teebell999(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
nlandone:
tompolo aka government my sweet government this is the real gov that protects it pple from useless fulani killers and others that think oil is for northern political wicked men ,,, may u live long tompolo and may ur enemies die soon

slowpoke!
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
billyG:

If only GEJ & his gang use d over #1trillion yrly defence budget to procure weapons for NA...Anyway hav u gotten d Army recruitment form?
Nah, army is not my thing, m a lover not a fighter. But I may consider some other time.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by mindtricks: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Metallurgist:
in war, perseverance is the key and I urged the Nigerian arm forces to be steadfast and patient, intelligent information gathering, and constant surveillance wound tip the scale in their favour God bless Nigeria and may god return to sender all the evil wished by the evil wishers

Above all, let there be equity which has been missing and always been at the center of all this crisis.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by 989900: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tompolo the fugitive.

I hope he prays to God they DO NOT ever find him, else . . .
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by nurusystem(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Joel3 post=46262623]....

Niger Delta Avengers. The voice of the Niger Deltas and the lord of the Niger Deltas, keep bombing it. We are behind you guys with praises. We are proud of you guys. And please don't kill any soul but bomb the pipeline. We are not terrorist like our northern brothers who go about killing people.

This is the time for food security. I would advise that we approached mechanized farming's at this time. We have beautiful lands for farming. history shouldn't repeat itself. There is a planned revolution by the Niger Delta Avengers. So don't say we didn't carry you guys along. We are not one, and will never be. Oil cannot mixed with water. We are oil and they are water.

A Muslim Fulani man will never rule this Niger Delta again. Look at the way they behead ibo woman yesterday in kano and you still think we are one? Up Niger Delta Republic.

buhari will still crush them

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by busolakun(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let's handle this matter ones and for all by RESTRUCTURING this country by given right of control of resouces to the federating unit where the resources are located located. And let the development of the area be in the hand of the unit. This challenge of ethnic or sectional agitation will be eliminated completely.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Megaideas(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
To get Tompolo won't be easy. And I don't think it's worth all the effort, waste of resources and human lives. Let him just be. Tompolo is more or less a spirit. And to believe you will apprehend him just like that means you don't know him very well.

And for the Niger Delta Avengers, I warned earlier on that it's not a matter of crushing them but a matter of dialogue, but the Oga at the top wouldn't listen. See the huge loss Naija is incuring on top of the ones caused by NDA. Please, let us have a rethink, it's still possible. God bless us all.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by cochexky: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can they open their eyes now and see the owners of the country Economy. It's time to let northerners know they are worthless. I cant imagine I and this people being together I swear it's really irritating. Watch them talk without brain [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Poowood: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Zoo soldiers they only know how to kill innocent protesters, now that millitants have given them ultimatum to leave ijaw land or face catastrophic consequences,, haven't they shamefully left? Judgment day is still ahead of them for killing Biafrans.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by ekume: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
The sound of NDA militant bomb blast don give Buhari ear problem.Abeg make una nor bomb pipe line again make him second ear nor go spoil so that him nor go become first deaf president. now the old man don dey sick for Aso rock.

Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed?