Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy (29498 Views)

Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) / 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Owliver:
we are talking present day you are talking past. which one affects us today? I said receive sense.

ignore me pls

I understand you mean, and you have a point.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by fortune1968: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Manueleee:
Its common among muslim. It onec haapend in mubi, adamawa state wen a muslim was talkin abt Jesus, he kept on sayin dat den d christain borda replied him by talkin against mohammed, so d muslim guy asked him who s he to talk abt mohammed b4 people knws it, d muslim guy started shoutin, gatherin muslim people, so sum1 adviced him to leave dat place immedatly he left, a police inspector picked him, took him to d police station and orderd d man shuld b taken out of mubi to gombi, immedatly d took him out, d muslim mob came to d station and force diaslf in d station, luckly 4 him he was already out of mubi.
I wonder y islam are so fast in talkin against christianity bt react wen d talk against islam. Blood sucking religion.
bad religion ,met with retrogressive and violent hausa/fulani culture with the history of the so called bad prophet-muhammad
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Arcard(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2016
histemple:
Imagine these bloodthirsty fools with their fish brain want to deceive us with this fabricated mendacity. What are the names of the MURDERERS arrested?

What they seem to have forgotten is that Easterners are in the North just as Northerners are in the East. A word is enough for the wise.
northerners living here in d east is as useless as p in psychology no concrete investment jst sowing machine shoe makers keke drivers cow sellers.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Alex82(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Can Islam ever be a peaceful religion as proclaimed? The fact is not yet known. A boy of 6 years poured on me dirty water for singing while I was bathing in Gumel Jigawa State during my NYSC. Even their young had that motive of killing for their god.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Blaizeless: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Well, before now I use to say this people are fundamentalists. They lie and swear just to get support from their ignorant brothers who were been cowed to believe whatever is connected to the prophet's name.
I wasn't at the scene bt I got information from an elderly hausa man yesterday who claimed to be within when it happened. The man asserts that the woman in question never uttered any word of insults to anybody, she only told the man that she had warned them severally from performing ablution in front of her shop because when doing that they don't allow her gain access into her shop. This has been going on for some time until the they finally killed her. Upon telling the man, not knowing that they have have hated her because of that overtime, the man called the attention of his ignorant brothers by shouting "Allahu akbar", when they gathered he lied to them that she made a blasphemous remarks against their prophet muhammad.
Same propaganda worked against One Gideon Akataka some years back.

Plz let's save lives by educating the uneducated religiously....

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by dan312: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2016
camouflage arrest, next tomorrow, Emir Sanusi will order for their release. Terrorist Religion

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Wizteaser: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2016
If you so believe any thing will be done to this people come and bet with your life grin.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Lightoftheworld: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
I weep for my country Nigeria. At this rate it will be THERE WAS A COUNTRY! What constitutes Blasphemy? If you have been allowed to air your views concerning Islam and other religions without molestation, the other man on the other side of the divide has full rights to same. If people murder others in the name of religion, ESP Islam, then Moslems owe the other religious faithfuls a duty to assist the authorities bring the erring ones in their midst to account for their deeds in line with the laws of the land. If perpetrators keep going free without any uproar from their primary constituency, then we must assume the perpetrators are promoting the belief of their group. What alse will follow, if not anarchy. Where every group does what seems right in its own eyes. An eye for an eye will become the only sensible path to take. No religion has a monopoly for violence.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
FredN:

Like ypur name though from "the wedding ringer"
Yeah, it's from the wedding ringer. I liked the sound of it! grin
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by glossy6(f): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
massinola:
The woman who made blasphemous statement against Mohammed is what we keep hearing, can't we here or see the statement? and just two out of the whole crowd we saw in that pix have been arrested? There was really a country indeed. IPOB that had a peaceful rally in honour of their fallen heroes were killed in dozen for no just course. Niger Delta people who don't know anything about avengers are being arrested randomly and forced to implicate their people out of hate for the so called 5%. a woman's head was was carried in Sousa around the town and nothing was done until now and somebody will still come here to tell me some people do not have a hidden agenda of turning Nigeria to Saudi. at the end, someone will be remembered as the most sectional leader we ever had in this country. just two,...... chai!!! there was really a country

You will never hear the blasphemous statement because none was made in the first place. All the Muslims need to shout is Allah arched bar and the next is a rowdy situation and the woman will get killed and they will behead her.

allah arched bar!

***modified

I didn't read this account before my assertions

Blaizeless:
Well, before now I use to say this people are fundamentalists. They lie and swear just to get support from their ignorant brothers who were been cowed to believe whatever is connected to the prophet's name.
I wasn't at the scene bt I got information from an elderly hausa man yesterday who claimed to be within when it happened. The man asserts that the woman in question never uttered any word of insults to anybody, she only told the man that she had warned them severally from performing ablution in front of her shop because when doing that they don't allow her gain access into her shop. This has been going on for some time until the they finally killed her. Upon telling the man, not knowing that they have have hated her because of that overtime, the man called the attention of his ignorant brothers by shouting "Allahu akbar", when they gathered he lied to them that she made a blasphemous remarks against their prophet muhammad.
Same propaganda worked against One Gideon Akataka some years back.

Plz let's save lives by educating the uneducated religiously....

bonechamberlain:
Northern Muslims are the real demons angry .. This case mustn't end until we know what happens to those evil muderers. This is when we need the emirs, sultans etc in the north to educate their people how to live in the 21st century Nigeria. Islamic laws are outdated and babaric angry

Who will prosecute them? The same emir that killed Gideon Akaluka?

Listen to this

samtin:
In kano, all you need do as a christian is to have a quarrel with a muslim in an open place then get lynched. They find the slightest opportunity to carry out a jihad by accusing you of blasphemy.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by logica(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
Obviously a lesson has not been leant here. I believe its seriously about time that the FG place a standing order on all religious killings, and make it a capital punishment. Anybody who kill anybody in the name of religion will be killed. Plain and simple.

Only then will some of this religiously intoxicated religious bastards learn.
Really? Is there a new need for a law dealing with punishment for murder? What has always been the punishment for committing murder?
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by dan2976: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Owliver:
of cos na so una go dey till e go happen. read uthman danfodio story

lol... i dont doubt you. but if they think it will be that easy then they are the biggest fools on earth. nobody or religion has an exclusive monopoly of violence. i believe we Christians have more maniacs and fanatics who have managed thus far to restrain themselves simply because the bible says so. but even that has a breaking point... so just cool down.. let them finish making their bed, we will make sure they sleep on it permanently.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by booblacain(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2016
agbajesaid:
Islam is a religion of PEACE. If you want to know about
Islam, study Islam, don't study the Muslims.

No, if you want to know the true nature of a religion you do not study the religion itself for doctrines of religion are subject to human interpretation and behavior, rather you study and observe the life of the person that gave birth to that religion. Now, study the life of Mohammed and then study the life of Jesus. Between those two you will learn what "peace" really means.

Yes, I have seen very beautiful people that are muslims (take note, I did not say "beautiful muslims"wink and vise versa.

It is truly said that a fruit does not fall far from its tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by bonechamberlain(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2016
glossy6:

You will never hear the blasphemous statement because none was made in the first place. All the Muslims need to shout is Allah arched bar and the next is a rowdy situation and the woman will get killed and they will behead her.

allah arched bar!

***modified

I didn't read this account before my assertions

Who will prosecute them? The same emir that killed Gideon Akaluka?

Listen to this

hmmm. There is trouble.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by dan2976: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2016
booblacain:

No, if you want to know the true nature of a religion you do not study the religion itself for doctrines of religion are subject to human interpretation and behavior, rather you study and observe the life of the person that gave birth to that religion. Now, study the life of Mohammed and then study the life of Jesus. Between those two you will learn what "peace" really means.

Yes, I have seen very beautiful people that are muslims (take note, I did not say "beautiful muslims"wink and vise versa.

It is truly said that a fruit does not fall far from its tree.

oh my God... Guy,, you killed it right there. i couldnt have said it any better.. direct on point.. bulls eye..

case closed..

Ops.. oya bring another topic...

this case is closed.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by glossy6(f): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
pcguru1:
Truth is there is no peaceful religion, even Christianity isn't so different from Islam, didn't Catholics use to kill people all in the name of heresy.

Am glad you said "used to " even though you omitted "d"
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by CioAngels(f): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2016
It is wrong if the woman said what they claimed she said, but to intentionally beheading is babaric. Well, buhari, sultan of sokoto, emir of kano and their group should be jubilating by now for the success of beheading a christian by their foot soldiers. Why send the vampires to kill non muslems? Same group of kings are the ones asking for christian babies to be kidnapped for them to be defiled, get them pregnant and get them married, wicked religion. Some of the christians leaders are silent becos of favours they will get from buhari as regards stealling people's lands, millions inport waivers of goods that are not to be inported into the country by faking bill of lading info. Those are the christian GOs' people are worshipping. Shame to you all. Rev. Father mbaka, where are you? Is like you are silent also becos you are in support of your mentor, buhari on what he is doing to christians by islamizing Nigeria. Shame to you. Dogara, the christian bastard who is secretly passing the islamic bill for his christian member to be slaughted. May this which happened to this woman berth in your household. Vp osinbajo, what a shame, no word from you yet, please don't confirm what elrufai called you becos you are too educated to take rubbish being a born again christian as we are made to believe. As for buhari, he will not speak becos his agenda is being fulfilled. It is only God that is God not the ones we worship who are only interested after properties and money.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by cococandy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:
The police were able to stop the husband from being killed and couldn't make any arrest then?
Don't mind them.
In the heat of the action, they could arrest the hordes of demons screaming for blood then. They didn't find anyone to arrest at that moment. Bunch of fools.

If it was a peaceful protest they'll know how to gun down men, women and children who are seeking nothing but to get out of this demonic association with the blood sucking northern vampires who call themselves humans.

Arghh!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm not bothered about terrorism
getting out of hand I'm just bothered about it getting
out of the North" grin
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by DonCortino: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
fortune1968:
what kind of thinking is this ?bad !
Its not a thinking, its always how they do!
Where is d guy that abducted ese? For ur info, he is a free bird today.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by blackface12: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
To me o hmmm, make all SE and SS peeps come back home ooo.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Sllime: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
While reading through the comments two things struck me 1. I have not seen those people who always shout kill them all when issues of Probiafran agitations is raised. Come out and defend the reason behind this insolence 2. When terror like this happens, i always hears words like radical islamism, please why have i not heard of radical islamism.

My people, this is the practical example of the country we live in:
Event 1: Nigerian Police force and Nigerian army kills scores of probiafran protesters, many more injured. Plenty others arrested instantly and yet to be released or charged to court. Some arrests where later made in church a sacred place for christians.
Reason for the Murders by Police force: Self defense.

Event 2: Armed angry youths decapitates a woman of Igbo extraction and was ready to do the same to the husband. Nigeria police force storms and made disperses all. No single arrest was made immediately. Thank God for the media. It would have been swept under the carpet as usual.
Reason for the murder of the woman: Blasphemy on Holy Prophet Mohammed.

Please someone should explain this particular act of wickedness to a particular group and you keep saying they have no right to agitate.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by DonCortino: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nusaf:

Pessimism @ its peak.
If u are an abok1, u know am saying d truth!
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by fortune1968: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
DonCortino:

Its not a thinking, its always how they do!
Where is d guy that abducted ese? For ur info, he is a free bird today.
the court is yet to give verdict.Being on bail is a different matter
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by tammie24: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
The woman may not have said anything bad about their so called prophet o

They always look for excuses to kill christians and loot people's properties
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ameko4ever(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Kano beheading is just so sad. God created thunder. If He chooses to, He can strike anyone down with it. God doesn't need you to kill for him! #RenosSaturdayNugget
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by histemple: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Arcard:
northerners living here in d east is as useless as p in psychology no concrete investment jst sowing machine shoe makers keke drivers cow sellers.

We already know what to do.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by jojothaiv(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
DonCortino:
They will secretly release them, watch n see.
100% sure..
But if they don't and the law take it course...
I can fully tell you that, Nigeria is really a changed society....
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by mikolo80: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
bicmitchum:
Even though Islam deserves all our respect, the religion still needs to watch it. Some of its adherents aren't as tolerant as we may think. It's almost as though they want to continue living in the stone ages. When those attackers in France murdered about 12 journalists for drawing Muhammed, the arguments all around the apologist world was that "Freedom of speech needs to take a chill pill and respect Islam." What many didn't realize was that these attackers were simply trying to enforce islamic blasphemy laws; exactly what you see going on in this story.

The world needs to wake up and admit Islam as a threatening religion. Things need to change.
no it is a very young childish religion. just 400 years old.this is how Christianity and Jewishity was at 400 years. ask Jesus(who was target of, Pharisees and sadducees.so nothing new. now Christians can either show their faith via Christ like actions (would Jesus insult another religion (like two mumu wen de cast and bind each other inside train last week) )show you have a superior religion (by taking care of almajiri and not private jet) then see if they will not lose members to support violence
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by smogup: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
agbajesaid:
Islam is a religion of PEACE. If you want to know about
Islam, study Islam, don't study the Muslims. Islam is
PERFECT, Muslims are not. RIP to the dead. I'm very familiar
with Kano, we have many extremists there; during Ramadan,
no one dare cook or hawk food publicly in the afternoon;
but reverse is the case in Sokoto state. That is the most
peaceful state in Nigeria. So they are indeed fanatics
shharrapp! Piss ko sheet ni
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Edum13656: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Only 2? half of Kano should be locked up by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar / Police Recover Vehicles, Motorcycles Used During Ekiti Deadly Bank Robbery / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.