Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (25069 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by danduj(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
hehe see coat grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by iykekelvins(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
refiner:

....lol

I never he's married sha...talk more of 10 years!..it's lovely...smileysmiley
Ahan, calm down na

*Never he's*
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by Euckybaby(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
More grace
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by kolatcole: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
congratulations 2 one of d best keepers we ever had
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by Dumkele1: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
By God's grace, one day I'll celebrate mine too in peace, joy, prosperity and fruitfulness... AMEN
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by MikeB3(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
congrats Mr & Mrs Enyeama. May God continue to bless your union in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by vicks303: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
R2bees:
see as the suit still fine, if I show you my uncle suit when he marry 10years ago eeh... I swear if I post am here MOD go ban me for trying to crash nairaland sever.
U sure say na ur uncle suit abi na ur papa? Oya show us
Re: Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by RedHand: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Emmaoga:
beautiful couple....

the joy of every lady is to get married one day.

if a lady acquires all wealth in this world, one thing is certain that only a MAN will give her that special title called " MRS "

Genevieve no understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana / Victor Osimhen Passes Napoli Medical / Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.