Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Notorious Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Notorious Robber (439 Views)

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Notorious Robber by frankhennry6(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
A member of a notorious gang operating across the south-south and south-east of the country, Gogo Daniel Ume (aka Full Payment), has confessed to the police about how he usually donated food items and gifts to his church after every successful operation.

Gogo is one of the three suspects nabbed by the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team in Rivers and Bayelsa states, following weeks of efforts to track down the criminals.

When the suspects were apprehended, they were found with three AK47 rifles, one automatic rifle, 12 magazines, 310 rounds of live ammunitions and dynamite.

Soon after their arrest, the suspects, Gogo Ume, Ikadoi Michael Isere (aka White Witch) and Ifeanyi Kalu admitted to a crime spree that included numerous kidnappings and bank heists in the last three years.

According to the IRT, while being interrogated, the suspects admitted that they carried out the two bullion van robberies which took place between 2014 and 2015 at a Diamond Bank branch at Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, where they stole N360m.

The suspects also admitted to carrying out the 2014 bullion van robbery at >>>>>>http://360clickng..com/2016/06/i-buy-gifts-for-orphanages-donate-to.html

Re: I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Notorious Robber by derrick333(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmm series of robbery including #360milion bullion van snatching n de still look lik mere hungry pocket pickers lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bad Economy: Hungry Kano Father Exchanges His 5-year Old Son For A Bag Of Rice / Very funny / The Master Minder Of Enugu Herdsmen Killings Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.