Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company (58445 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Minemrys: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
jossiwan:
Keep it up. Proudly Nigerian...
are u sure? What tribe?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by najib632(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
ugohemma:
Someone is doing his business and another man dey carry am for head,,,that guy insulting igbos should know that Innoson Motors will one day reach the end of Africa and even Buhari body odour cannot stop it.
Why will Buhari stop something that will benefit his government?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by diportivo: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

Op, haba, think na. What is tactical about those vehicles? These are not military vehicles but civilian vehicles with branded army logo. So how is it that it was produced for the army since anyone can purchase them? A tank is a military vehicle. A humvee is a military vehicle. A civilian branded vehicle is not.

Bros,na u get sense pass for here

I wonder how we av descended dis low,so much so dat its hard to apply simple reasoning in analyzing issues

I opened the thread expecting to see specially modified cars and was disappointed seeing ordinary pickup and bus

Same pickup the frsc uses,and d same bus some transporters use....and im wondering whats "military" abt the two vehicles

Its innoson,yeeees!!...how many av u seen on the road in the past 2months?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Marotzke(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

These people just like deceiving themselves .My question is,is the intellectual property behind this Innoson motors Biafra's or Chinese?
The intelligent ones know that innoson brands belong to China,assembled in Nigeria.
These people won't stop making fool of themselves.
And the intellectual property behind the Chinese vehicle? Where does it come from? Secondly if Ooni of Ife follows up on his eastern European contacts and assembles cars here,will heavens fall?

Youths of modern Nigeria especially Yoruba and Igbo are getting it wrong. Between Yoruba and Igbo, what we have is Rivalry not Enmity. If one does something good, you strategize and match them or do better.

Hiding behind the finger with sarcastic comments will not help your ethnic group. Go out and do something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Minemrys: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
izzou:

I dislike the network that gave you free 10mb to type this
dude u fit c0median work. U jux made my day. Are u fr0m uganda?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Sobeautiful: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
vedaxcool:
yet the sickos cursed with tribalism aka the Ugandans will accuse the govt of ignoring IVM out of spite. You fools should be ashamed of your ugly self.
This is the reason you're sick. Wishing you a quick recovery!
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by banmee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
diportivo:

Bros,na u get sense pass for here

I wonder how we av descended dis low,so much so dat its hard to apply simple reasoning in analyzing issues

I opened the thread expecting to see specially modified cars and was disappointed seeing ordinary pickup and bus

Same pickup the frsc uses,and d same bus some transporters use....and im wondering whats "military" abt the two vehicles

Its innoson,yeeees!!...how many av u seen on the road in the past 2months?

If you want to know how a country's citizens really think, all you have to do is go to a forum that is indigenous to that country and you'll have all the information you need. The IQ of the average Nigerian is dropping to a dangerous level as years go by. That is if one takes into consideration the comments by members on Nairaland. God help Nigeria. How anyone can confuse civilian from military vehicles is beyond me.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by jamesibor: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

These people just like deceiving themselves .My question is,is the intellectual property behind this Innoson motors Biafra's or Chinese?
The intelligent ones know that innoson brands belong to China,assembled in Nigeria.

Assembled?

Does this look like mere assembly to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good , God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by cstr8: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

And God bless this administration for making it a Reality.
Making it a reality, how?
How has buhari contributed to what innoson currently is?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by ruggedchap: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

What do you people assemble anyway other than bombs, lmao grin

Jealousy !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by hatchy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
Good Job.
What is so special about these vehicles? You just deceive people with the caption.These are conventional vehicles and not Army vehicles. The caption should rather be pick up and buses used by Nigeria Army made by Innoson.

In fact,they are Chinese vehicles assembled in Anambra by a business man,Innoson motors.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by AxeurdaddyIX: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
cstr8:
Making it a reality, how?
How has buhari contributed to what innoson currently is?

I dunno ooo. All I know is that we've been hearing and seeing more of IVM since PMB took over. That's all I know
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by autosnigeria: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
innoson is really making us proud
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by cstr8: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

The chinese you are trying to support via your bigotry are massive robbers of american industrial technologies.
The russians are accusing them of stealing and cloning the specs of russian military jets used in making the J-12 chinese jet.
Chinese currently have very few proprietry indigenous technology. Over 98% of chinese technological products are clones.
They built their massive industrial and technological base on technology theft.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by mightyhazell: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Charlie! What has Ugandans got to do with this,why always calling Ugandans!!Ugandans!!! Give Uganda as a country some respect,Gosh!
these ppl don't knw how silly dey com across with dis 'uganda' rant. I think one omenka started this madness. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by 400billionman: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
vedaxcool:
yet the sickos cursed with tribalism aka the Ugandans will accuse the govt of ignoring IVM out of spite. You fools should be ashamed of your ugly self.

I can see frustration.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by vedaxcool(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
400billionman:

I can see frustration.

I sense brain depletion
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by pacretus(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

but your father was a sensible man how come his offspring turned out this way.
Think u've missed alot of info or probably forgot them.well let me touch ur brain a little.
If innoson could fabricate parts for the nigerian airforce alpha jet,i don't know why u still doubt their abalities.
Some few months ago,innoson boss announced that contrary to the belief of every nigerian parts for innoson vehicles were manufactured locally.
That z it.if u still want to cause shame,it's all let for you.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by cstr8: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sobeautiful:
This is the reason I am sick. WWishing myself a quick recovery!

cool
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by cstr8: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

I dunno ooo. All I know is that we've been hearing and seeing more of IVM since PMB took over. That's all I know
IVM was more prominent under the GEJ administration unless you want to deceive yourself.
Buhari has not done anything for IVM.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by babdap: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Innoson motors is just an assembling plant and I pray that Nigeria will get to a stage when it can manufacture all the parts of a car locally.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by oshiokpu(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good development...by the way check my signature for extra working capital.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Kennydoc(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
amazingspiderma:

Coming online to boast about quota system benefits.
proudly Igbo,do it if you can.

I'm rather complaining about how the system is structured to cheat Igbos, but they keep doing well.
I'm Igbo, by the way.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by babestella: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
vedaxcool:

See you, tribalism have and will delete you if you don't change.

Ok, tell me how plots of land or buildings you or your kinsmen have in any part of SE, show me I'm waiting. It's you that should really be ashamed for typing such nasty comment on this topic. Gerrarahia abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by skyman200(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
God bless Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by kolatcole: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
broseme:
So happy with what Innoson Motors company is doing in Nigeria.Pictured above are Nigerian army cars manufactured by our indigenous car producing company Innoson Motors.

We need more companies in Nigeria to produce our goods.If we can do this,Nigeria will be self-reliant in no distant time.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-of-nigerian-army-vehicles.html
seriously dis ppl are giving me hope dat there is lyt at d end of d tunnel,thumbs up
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by suavetony(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Engineering atimes involves mimicking what someone else produced and improving on it...Chinese did same...we will get there boy!
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Northboy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good development. I believe that one day this country will be better.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by nkemjacob2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
dis what i was expecting ambode to emulate
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by chiefobdk(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Yoruba spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reg 2004 Accord @ 1.2M|04 Camry @ 1.8M|08 Camry @ 2.6M|2015 Highlander @ 15.5M / Apply a promo and sell your car faster with new advertising options! / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.