Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style (2352 Views)

I Love Barca Style - Kobe Bryant / Ibrahimovic Is Not Selfish Anymore, Says Drogba / Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by xtianh(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
The newest barca signing Ibrahimovic is finding it difficult to adapt to the rhythm of play of the barcelona team.
He really missed several scoring chances during the last match against Bilbao but in matter of time everybody will forget all about Eto. Now talking about Eto he is really a great player and he saved the barcelona squad in several occassion . His memory will forever remain in our thought. SO CRITICS stop criticizing the IBRA KA DA BRA for Good,

Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by galatico(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be a super flop in Barcelona, they would regret trading Eto Fil's for him!!!
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by xtianh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
Eto is scoring alot of goals at inter but, Zlatan is a good replacement for him
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
galatico:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be a super flop in Barcelona, they would regret trading Eto Fil's for him!!!
don't mind them jare. Excuses after excuses. If I hia someone call him son of God again, ama punch ya lights out tongue. Son of God ma foot more like son of a bitch.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by xtianh(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
I dont care of what u the GAlatico shocked Say, i know are a madrid fan, U are only being jealous of our big signing, just dont worry within a couple of weeks now u all wil see the bst of IBRA tongue
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
How can anyone that watched that last game say Ibra is having trouble adapting. . he was born to play for Barca. Make envy no juss kill una 4 nothin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO_OUZ0XFw0&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2009
kray,
Admit it.
Ibrahimovic isn't in the same class as Etoo.I thought Barca would be hard to dislodge as European champs,but where re the goals going to come from?
I almost fell of my beach seat on vacation cool when i heard the news of the trade.Why Ibra?A player without a decent CL scoring record?
Etoo made an instant impact while at the blaugrana.Ibrahimovic?I fear he'll be a flop.
My honest opinion.no beef.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by ogazi007(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2009
Barca style ni! barca style ko!.the guy is barcelona by birth.
una no watch the killer pass he gave messi to destroy bilbao?
we love ibra and we will support him all the way.
watch us on friday for our second trophy, Barca all the way.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Eastbay:

I almost fell of my beach seat on vacation cool when i heard the news of the trade.Why Ibra?A player without a decent CL scoring record?

u must be smoking yam grin Decent ko diarrohea ni. Person wey get abysmal record u call am decent. Overrated piece of garbage.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chidichris(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
skin colour is the name of the game here.
it is obviouc pep never liked etoo.
he wanted him out from inception.
last season was enough for etoo to be retained in the team that he has contributed alot to make great.
two champions league cups in which he scored the vitam goals.
no wonder iniester called for barcelona to erect a stutue in the name of etoo at barca.
let us wait and see what ibra will do but might anything go wrong, pep surely will be leaving through the back doors.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
chidichris:

last season was enough for etoo to be retained in the team that he has contributed alot to make great.
no wonder iniester called for barcelona to erect a stutue in the name of etoo at barca.
let us wait and see what ibra will do but might anything go wrong, pep surely will be leaving through the back doors.

Yeah. . .pep is racist. Thats why Yaya started almost every game last season, and Eto'o and Henry, and Keita starts all our tough games. Oh. . .Abidal is still at the club despite almost every cule wanting him out.

Whats with some black people and the race card?!?! Na so that Barnes guy say him no fit get 2nd chance because he be black man. . .It's fukn pathetic. I know racism is alive and well but come on, guys, it isn't the reason for all of a black man's problems/misfortunes.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by eldee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
chidichris:

What has skin colour got to do with this??
I think you're just another black racist . . .

Pep sent Eto to Inter onlybecause he felt Ibrahimovich was a better player
I share that opinion too does that make me a white suprematist??

He sent Eto out cos of his skin colour?? then why's Yaya Toure still there??
Or is Abidal white??
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
eldee:

What has skin colour got to do with this??
I think you're just another black racist . . .

Pep sent Eto to Inter onlybecause he felt Ibrahimovich was a better player
I share that opinion too does that make me a white suprematist??
He sent Eto out cos of his skin colour?? then why's Yaya Toure still there??
Or is Abidal white??
no he doesn't jare? But really? Ibra better than eto'o?  grin grin grin I laff in swahilli
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by eldee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

no he doesn't jare? But really? Ibra better than eto'o?  grin grin grin I laff in swahilli
As I said, better player.
I don't know who is a better striker but Ibrahimovich a far better player than Eto
Technique, Intelligence, Positioning, Dribbling, Box presence. . . Ibrahimovich outshines Eto in all those aspects

It's just like saying Rude-Van Nostraboy was better than Dennis Bergkamp because he scored more.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
eldee:

As I said, better player.
I don't know who is a better striker but Ibrahimovich a far better player than Eto
Technique, Intelligence, Positioning, Dribbling, Box presence. . . Ibrahimovich outshines Eto in all those aspects

It's just like saying Rude-Van Nostraboy was better than Dennis Bergkamp because he scored more.
wot an insane comparison. Ibrahimovic is an overrated piece of crap. At his age(28 in oct), this agbaya has failed to score past the group stages in the champions league. Ibra belongs in a circus as all he does is party tricks. If u say ibra is better than eto'o,then I say opabumi is better than messi.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ibra belongs in a circus as all he does is party tricks.

Barcelona IS a CIRCUS, and that is why the world loves us!! Ibra was born to play for Barca. cool cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Barcelona IS a CIRCUS, and that is why the world loves us!! Ibra was born to play for Barca. cool cool
yea rite. The world loves winners.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by eldee(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

wot an insane comparison. Ibrahimovic is an overrated piece of crap. At his age(28 in oct), this agbaya has failed to score past the group stages in the champions league. Ibra belongs in a circus as all he does is party tricks. If u say ibra is better than eto'o,then I say opabumi is better than messi.
Hehehe . . . then Opabunmi must be Eto grin grin

Krayola2:

That's a funny way to put it, but it's the truth grin grin
If Barca's a circus, Ibrakadabra is the magic word grin wink
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

yea rite. The world loves winners.

Tru!!

The world loves beautiful football!! Flair football!! The world loves to be entertained!!

Ibra has come to the team that is perfect for him. . . This debate is gettin boring. . let's just wait and see. He did very well in the last game. Only people tryin to stir shit up would watch that game and say they were unimpressed. Ibra got a standing ovation when he got subbed off. That is just the beginning.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
eldee:

If Barca's a circus, Ibrakadabra is the magic word grin wink

abeg help me tell am o grin
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . then Opabunmi must be Eto grin grin
Ibra and opabumi both share similar characteristics. Too much hype and they always buckle under huge expectation. They are wot we call flopsters grin grin
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by eldee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ibra and opabumi both share similar characteristics. Too much hype and they always buckle under huge expectation. They are wot we call flopsters grin grin
I gave you a list of aspects where Ibra would trash Eto

Eto is a gragra player . . . like a muscular Walcott
Ibrahimovich has finesse and skill, that's what you need in a team like Barca.
Besides, Eto's going past his prime, the Camerounian characteristics are coming out.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
eldee:

I gave you a list of aspects where Ibra would trash Eto

Eto is a gragra player . . . like a muscular Walcott
Ibrahimovich has finesse and skill, that's what you need in a team like Barca.
Besides, Eto's going past his prime, the Camerounian characteristics are coming out.
Skill yes but finesse . A finesse player is kaka or Iniesta. Ibra is not a finesse player. Infact ibra is gra gra mixed with skill. Whatever analogy you use to describe eto'o is your own palava undecided . It does not change the fact that while one is a big game player, the other is a big game bottler cool cool cool.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
Teams can not afford to just mark ibra out of a game. . . Barca have too many attacking threats. At Inter all u had to do to cripple their Attack was to get Ibra out of the game . . Try that shit at Barca and Messi+Henry will rape you.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Teams can not afford to just mark ibra out of a game. . . Barca have too many attacking threats. At Inter all u had to do to cripple their Attack was to get Ibra out of the game . . Try that shit at Barca and Messi+Henry will rape you.
@ ajax and juve he had big starb players,didn't he?
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ ajax and juve he had big starb players,didn't he?

Ibra scored goals very consistently at Ajax. This whole idea that he didn't do well at ajax is just myth. . there is no substance to it. Capello is a very defensive coach so I'm not surprised Ibra didn't excel at Juve, but he played very well while he was there. (Ibra scored 16 goals in 31 in his first season at Juve).  Ibra wasn't even the main striker at Juve, it was Trezeguet. Ibra played a supporting role. . .  . . .   It's like wondering why Torres doesn't score a lot for spain, it's because that is Villa's main job. Both of them aren't goin to have huge numbers. . .that isn't how the system works.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
Arsenal play just like Barcelona, we need our players to mature a bit more though.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Ibra scored goals very consistently at Ajax. This whole idea that he didn't do well at ajax is just myth. . there is no substance to it. Capello is a very defensive coach so I'm not surprised Ibra didn't excel at Juve, but he played very well while he was there. (Ibra scored 16 goals in 31 in his first season at Juve).  Ibra wasn't even the main striker at Juve, it was Trezeguet. Ibra played a supporting role. . .  . . .   It's like wondering why Torres doesn't score a lot for spain, it's because that is Villa's main job. Both of them aren't goin to have huge numbers. . .that isn't how the system works.
yep he scored 16 goals but does the normal ibra trick(scores against shitty teams and disappears against good teams). At ajax I ain't gonna lie he played quite well but as usual does the normal party trick(disappears in european competition)
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
The problem with this "disappear in big games" shit is that it just doesn't apply to Barcelona. . .

Fine, he chokes in big games, SO FUKN WHAT!! we have Messi and Henry . . . Barca is a different team with a different system and players can not be easily marked out of games. . . we spread the ball across the field and if u leave too much space anywhere u are goin to get bleeped. If u have Messi and ALves coming at u from one end, how the fukc do u want to be worrying about Ibra. .  and then Henry? You also have to worry about Iniesta choppin your defense into pieces. think about it. . .it's just gettin annoying readin all these nonsense posts. i understand that u have to take digs at teams but let's be reasonable here. Ibra is not a shitty player.  .he will most likely excel in a quality attacking team when surrounded by world class players. Barca will always score tonnes of goals and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

To beat us u have to score more than us. . .U can't stop us from scoring goals. . .we have too many goal scoring threats, we never depend on one player for goals, not under Pep.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by jalether(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
chidichris:

what a paranoid statement, most every little thing be tied with race
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
jalether:

what a paranoid statement, most every little thing be tied with race
I wonder oooo my bruda undecided undecided . Make u help me ask am.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by jalether(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

The problem with this "disappear in big games" shit is that it just doesn't apply to Barcelona. . .

Fine, he chokes in big games, SO FUKN WHAT!! we have Messi and Henry . . . Barca is a different team with a different system and players can not be easily marked out of games. . . we spread the ball across the field and if u leave too much space anywhere u are goin to get bleeped. If u have Messi and ALves coming at u from one end, how the fukc do u want to be worrying about Ibra. .  and then Henry? You also have to worry about Iniesta choppin your defense into pieces. think about it. . .it's just gettin annoying readin all these nonsense posts. i understand that u have to take digs at teams but let's be reasonable here. Ibra is not a shitty player.  .he will most likely excel in a quality attacking team when surrounded by world class players. Barca will always score tonnes of goals and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

To beat us u have to score more than us. . .U can't stop us from scoring goals. . .we have too many goal scoring threats, we never depend on one player for goals, not under Pep.

kray, just admit what the whole world already knows, Eeto is miles better than Ibra, you accuse sauron of defending

every man utd player in an argument, who is the hypocrite now hey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria / CHARITY FOOTBALL: KIEK Foundation Calls For Unity, Fairness, Love Through Sports / Unveiling Super Eagles’ All Time Highest Goal Scorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.